PDA

View Full Version : Can't Get Love Shack

colleybell
07-08-13, 07:42 PM
I'm hoping I didn't miss the opportunity to get the love shack. It's not in the building section so I can't purchase it, but I have quests like "box of chocolates" and "valentine botany" that require it. Also, there's no way to craft the Alicorn and I feel like a lot of the game will require it as I've read other posts. Is there any way I can still build the love shack? Thanks for any suggestions you may have!

jesoftngentle
07-08-13, 08:29 PM
I want the love shack also, glad you posted this

dragoniakingdom
07-08-13, 10:13 PM
Unless you started the Valentine edition quest line,as far as I know there is no way to now obtain the Love Shack.:(

Oliver118
07-08-13, 10:37 PM
Don't worry, the Love Shack isn't really needed anymore anyway, so yeah.

vchanhs
07-08-13, 10:57 PM
I'm hoping I didn't miss the opportunity to get the love shack. It's not in the building section so I can't purchase it, but I have quests like "box of chocolates" and "valentine botany" that require it. Also, there's no way to craft the Alicorn and I feel like a lot of the game will require it as I've read other posts. Is there any way I can still build the love shack? Thanks for any suggestions you may have!

If you have those quests, most likely you have the love shack already since the love shack should be the first thing you get when you play valentine edition. Did you keep it in you storage or sold it? You may need to email TL if you really lost it.

Queenzod
07-09-13, 02:11 AM
How do people make alicorns if they don't have the love shack? Does that come up somewhere else, like the potion shop?? Just curious.

colleybell11
07-09-13, 06:13 PM
If you have those quests, most likely you have the love shack already since the love shack should be the first thing you get when you play valentine edition. Did you keep it in you storage or sold it? You may need to email TL if you really lost it.

I'm a student so I took a few weeks away from castle story to study and when I logged on again I had the box of chocolates quest. But the valentine botany quest just showed up a few days ago. Like Queenzod mentioned, I don't think I'll ever be able to craft the alicorn. I don't think those quests will ever go away either.

maj1977
07-09-13, 10:17 PM
I don't believe you can craft an alicorn without the love shack. :(

Oliver118
07-09-13, 11:01 PM
I didn't think the game would give valentine quest to a player who can't buy a Love Shack

BriarAvenue
07-09-13, 11:29 PM
Don't worry, the Love Shack isn't really needed anymore anyway, so yeah.

I stored mine to save room for a second potion shop.

evangelina812
07-10-13, 04:58 PM
This could possibly be a bug if it's not in your inventory (which you should check under the "Buildings" tab). You should start this same discussion again in the Castle Story Bugs and Issues section, or PM a forum moderator and ask them to move it to that section for you.

I stored mine to save room for a second potion shop.

Same here. I don't really need it anymore, since I've completed all of the quests with it.

colleybell11
07-10-13, 07:48 PM
This could possibly be a bug if it's not in your inventory (which you should check under the "Buildings" tab). You should start this same discussion again in the Castle Story Bugs and Issues section, or PM a forum moderator and ask them to move it to that section for you.

Same here. I don't really need it anymore, since I've completed all of the quests with it.

I never built it. So it's not in my inventory. But the quests have been showing up. I'll post in the bugs forum. Thank you.

ButterPanda
07-11-13, 10:52 AM
I never built it. So it's not in my inventory. But the quests have been showing up. I'll post in the bugs forum. Thank you.

Do you still have the Castle Story Valentines day version on your device? If so open that version and see if the goal for the love shack appears or the love shack option to buy. If you don't have the valentine version still installed on your device, go to your cloud and download it from there. It should still be available if you have ever downloaded it on your iOS device. Once you have done this and checked in the valentine version, let me know what happens.

LemracCafe
06-25-23, 12:55 AM
Do you still have the Castle Story Valentines day version on your device? If so open that version and see if the goal for the love shack appears or the love shack option to buy. If you don't have the valentine version still installed on your device, go to your cloud and download it from there. It should still be available if you have ever downloaded it on your iOS device. Once you have done this and checked in the valentine version, let me know what happens.

So does that mean because I started playing on android I have no hope of getting the love shack?

SpiritWind00
06-25-23, 04:20 AM
This thread is bordering on being 10 years old. If you didn't complete the event back in 2013 essentially just after the game was released then it's not available. I cannot imagine the game store has a version from that long ago. No clue. I don't play on that platform so I cannot give an informed opinion. Nevertheless, given the age of this thread and that having the Love Shack is a sensitive topic, and that there is an active thread in the suggestion forum somewhere I'm closing this thread. S8 can still reply on a closed thread.