Norman
12-30-10, 05:20 PM
New islands have been added to Treasure Story! :cool:

Unregistered
12-30-10, 05:31 PM
Yeah! Thanks. Gonna try these. Cross fingers I find a gem or two

Unregistered
12-30-10, 05:33 PM
I've been stocking up on food for a long time.

Unregistered
12-30-10, 06:57 PM
Yippee! Just an FYI...I just did three islands in one sitting (maybe 10 minutes). Do the three emblems (at the opening of each island) mean something different than the 4 emblems in the treasure chest?
Would be a different level of difficulty, but how would it work?

Unregistered
12-31-10, 01:19 AM
I have finished all the island 30 min ago ....

Unregistered
12-31-10, 05:18 AM
Yeah, I finished the 10 new islands within the first hour of when I got the notice (I mean, when you're stuck, all you are is generating energy and receiving/sending gifts, right? I got up to 78 chicken / 83 bananas / 25 fish). Especially when I'm able to figure out where most of the treasures are without much effort or thought.

There ARE ways of getting more gems - by the relics, I dunno about everyone else, but I earned about 5 new gems by the time I found all the treasures.

So I'd say the update is good for most users, but for the people who've been on awhile, it's not much of an update. And can we get more kinds of variation to the islands? You'd expect the upper-levels would have some extra-special treasures, or new plants.

In Conclusion, I think more effort could've been put into this update, but thanks for trying to appease us.

Unregistered
01-02-11, 10:01 PM
Well, it's great you added more islands. But again I am done with them already. So just collecting energy again... Will there be more islands soon? At the pace that this game is going with updates I might delete it before that happens. You definitely need to move a lot faster.

Unregistered
01-04-11, 11:13 AM
Ok finished I like this game but really how long do you want people to wait? U only gave us 2 new screens that took what ten minutes each come on please I really would like to atleast turn in all the treasures once

Unregistered
01-04-11, 01:17 PM
Maybe team lava realized after bringing out a "completed" farm story that updating it weekly made it a little difficult to improve so they weren't able to but with treasure story maybe new islands are part of their "weekly" updates, so before you quit u may want to considered seeing how often new islands are added and maybe restore a little faith in team lava after all non weekly updates are whinged about quite a lot on the forums so u never know maybe tl listened and know they're giving weekly updates ???????

Ebonymarshall

Norman
01-04-11, 07:05 PM
Seems like players have already finished the islands. You all are pretty fast. :cool:

Glad to see you are enjoying the game enough to move through the content this quickly. However, please allow us time to create new islands for you to enjoy. Thank you for your patience!

Unregistered
01-04-11, 08:28 PM
I would like to suggest that while we are waiting for more islands,
we should be earning refill energy cans.

Unregistered
01-04-11, 08:31 PM
What happened to bananas as gifts?

Unregistered
01-04-11, 08:32 PM
Seems like players have already finished the islands. You all are pretty fast. :cool:

Glad to see you are enjoying the game enough to move through the content this quickly. However, please allow us time to create new islands for you to enjoy. Thank you for your patience!

"Time to create new islands."

You are a true funnyman for the ages, Norman. The islands are all the same, just different layouts. I am 100 percent positive you could churn out 10 an hour if needed.

Ah, maybe there's a naming committee that holds things up.

Tuesday's memo: "Dear TeamLava employees: Today we will vote for the name of the fourth island on Page 9. The options are as follows: 1. Shark Monkey Murder Island, 2. Whale Genitalia Island, 3. Eyeland Island, 4. Macadoodle Froozie McFarkle Island, 5. Don't Tell Your Mom Island. Please submit your selection written in mouseblood on fine parchment by Saturday."

Unregistered
01-05-11, 06:51 AM
I have never played a game that you have to stop and start like this one! If it wasnt totally ready to play then it should have been kept off the app store until it was, sorry but this is just how I feel.

Unregistered
01-05-11, 07:26 AM
Did it ever occur to anyone that this is a free game and that the more people insult the creators or throw tantrums about them taking some time to update the less likely they're going to WANT to update? Why can't we just appreciate the game for what it is and I dunno, perhaps even say thank you to the ones who made it instead of constantly bad mouthing them?

Just a thought.

Unregistered
01-05-11, 09:15 AM
I know this is off the subject sorry for that new at this and not quite sure what to do.
My problem is I have an HTC evo and I can play restaurant farm and bakery story but not treasure story anyone know why?

Unregistered
01-05-11, 01:56 PM
How about just letting us start over once we complete all the islands. Charge 5 gems if you need to so that we have to set some aside as we play. Just a thought.

Unregistered
01-05-11, 02:33 PM
I know this is off the subject sorry for that new at this and not quite sure what to do.
My problem is I have an HTC evo and I can play restaurant farm and bakery story but not treasure story anyone know why?

Simple: It does not exist for Android. Get an iPhone! You've already figured out where your problem is.

Unregistered
01-06-11, 01:06 AM
How soon can we expect to see the new islands?

Unregistered
01-06-11, 10:17 PM

Before downloading the app, description given was updates will be done weekly. But now it's not true. I'm deleting this game!

Unregistered
01-06-11, 10:21 PM

The bored monkeys ate them all!!!

the big boss
01-08-11, 12:16 AM
we need bananas back as gifts and can you please set it up so we can give away our skulls

Unregistered
01-08-11, 07:46 AM
Are anymore maps going to be added or is there only ever going to be the 8 pages of maps?

Unregistered
01-08-11, 08:03 AM
I've only been playing about 3 weeks and have completed all the islands. A good idea but not fully thought through. Even did the 10 gem island, all that's left is cooking, tending, gifting and levelling up - VERY SLOWLY.

Unregistered
01-08-11, 02:49 PM
I saw that they added new islands today, and dled the app store update, and did not get ANY new islands... ideas??

Unregistered
01-09-11, 02:09 AM
Already finished with all islanda aside from the one needs 10 gems.. dont have enough gems to do it. i tried to download free app just to have enough gens but nothing added to what i already have, how can i finish the remaining one if there is no way for me to collect gems? anybody can help me on this? thanks

Unregistered
01-09-11, 11:30 AM
Already finished with all islanda aside from the one needs 10 gems.. dont have enough gems to do it. i tried to download free app just to have enough gens but nothing added to what i already have, how can i finish the remaining one if there is no way for me to collect gems? anybody can help me on this? thanks

You have to buy them.

Unregistered
01-09-11, 02:20 PM
Need new islands got all done so new one would be nice plz

Unregistered
01-09-11, 03:20 PM
You definitely need to add more islands! I've completed them all, and the only way to revisit is with gems, which have to be purchased! If you haven't completed the treasures that give you gems, even if you had, you don't have enough to revisit! Game has come to a standstill

Unregistered
01-09-11, 05:52 PM
Am just bored of cooking food and tending islands!
More islands are needed and quick coz I'm getting bored of it all.
Please hurry teamlava and I'm not forking out money to buy any more gems just can't afford it

Bored player
01-09-11, 11:49 PM
Too late, thou

Bindy83
01-12-11, 04:45 AM
If we don't get new islands very soon then I think we should delete it because we shouldn't have to keep waiting like this. They even make us pay to islands that we have all ready do I don't think that's very nice. But they seem to not want to keep people playing it or they would listen to us all and do something to fix it.

Unregistered
01-12-11, 04:48 AM
If we don't get new islands very soon then I think we should delete it because we shouldn't have to keep waiting like this. They even make us pay to do islands that we have all ready done I don't think that's very nice. But they seem to not want to keep people playing it or they would listen to us all and do something to fix it.

Unregistered
01-12-11, 08:10 AM
There needs to be more pages added! I finished all 8 pages awhile ago and it's lame if there are no more added!

Unregistered
01-12-11, 09:00 AM
Norman,
Please have TeamLava create NEW ISLANDS SOON!! Also it stinks that Banana gifts are no longer available. In addition, food that could be cooked in increments of 8 & 12 hours to be added. Whatever that food source maybe. Because food that cooks in 1, 6 & 24 hours kinda stinks when you're working & cannot play due to work or other commitments & your food spoils. Plus I refuse to purchase "Gems" because A) I don't have $$$ to waste on games & B) if you offer a free game then you should be able to play free or use the $$$ earned tending others island.
Thank you,
Tamar aka Bloodlust6669

"Time to create new islands."

You are a true funnyman for the ages, Norman. The islands are all the same, just different layouts. I am 100 percent positive you could churn out 10 an hour if needed.

Ah, maybe there's a naming committee that holds things up.

Tuesday's memo: "Dear TeamLava employees: Today we will vote for the name of the fourth island on Page 9. The options are as follows: 1. Shark Monkey Murder Island, 2. Whale Genitalia Island, 3. Eyeland Island, 4. Macadoodle Froozie McFarkle Island, 5. Don't Tell Your Mom Island. Please submit your selection written in mouseblood on fine parchment by Saturday."

Unregistered
01-12-11, 09:15 AM
Al inicio del juego hace como 3 semanas o 4 gaste como 40 dolares para tener fire pits y jugar y tener energ?a, van dos veces que me quedo sin islas, esta segunda vez llevo mas de una semana, y tengo como 280 fishes y mas de 30 chikens para explorar.... Pero no abren mas islas. Estoy en la pagina 8. Y tal parece que a fuerzas tiene uno que gastar dinero real para comprar gemas y redescubrir las islas. Ya lei que son las mismas con layouts diferentes pero no me parece justo ni honesto que "obliguen" a compraar gemas para seguir jugando.

Yo tengo la city y tengo la farm. La farm me parece muy razonable, va uno ganando conforme va uno trabajando y sin necesidad de gastar dinero real. No entiendo que pasa? Sigo cocinando.... Ya no voy a poder jugar??????????????. Gracias si hay alguna respuesta.........

Nombre en la isla lou con unas plantitas enmedio. Ya envi? un mail y no hay respuesta y tampoco la hay en estos foros................

Unregistered
01-12-11, 11:01 AM
When do you think new islands will be added? Do you possibly have a time frame? Jw :-) love the game

Unregistered
01-12-11, 12:04 PM
I'm about fed up with waiting for new islands. There's nothing to do but cook, send gifts, and tend friends islands. Where's the "Adventure"

Unregistered
01-12-11, 11:57 PM
I am giving up 1 I have over 300 chickens cooked in my backpack I have 100's of bananas left over and no islands your other games are great... Bored waiting zzz

Unregistered
01-13-11, 01:51 AM
New islands please....

Unregistered
01-13-11, 02:59 AM
Waiting, waiting, waiting like everyone else and have a large cache of food once we get more islands But in the meantime can anyone advise why I didn't get my turtle statue?
I see that nearly everyone has one. Is it a lucky dip or should it be given from completing the islands?
Can't remember receiving 10 gems either - but it may just be that my memory has gone due to the wait.
Love the game and can't wait to keep playing it!!
Suggestion - can we have a count of how many times we've reached/cashed in treasure sets? Again I can't remember how many I've achieved and it might be enough information to keep my interest.
Cheers
CD

Unregistered
01-13-11, 09:28 AM
It has been quite a long time with no new Islands and I don't even see post from "Norman" anymore regarding this game.

If they have given up on it, or are working on it, I wish they would at least tell us.

Unregistered
01-13-11, 09:44 AM
Update please !

riley94
01-13-11, 08:26 PM
How come i only have 8 pages of islands? Is that all we get? Or will there be more? I mean i have 128 peaches.

Unregistered
01-15-11, 07:20 AM
Norman, I appreciate the new islands on 12/31, but it's now 1/15 and there hasn't been in update in over two weeks. Is Team Lava no longer intending to update the game every week, as indicated on the download page in the App Store? If weekly updates are no longer the plan, I think it would go a long way towards addressing the various frustrations on the board if you were honest with us.

Unregistered
01-15-11, 06:42 PM
Well I have more food than a supermarket. No way to level up. No new islands on the horizon. I tend I gift I cook. But there is no treasure in my treasure story ;-(((( I think you should change the name of the game "boring story" !!! Love farm, bakery and restaurant but it's time to delete this one !

Unregistered
01-15-11, 06:55 PM
Norman, I appreciate the new islands on 12/31, but it's now 1/15 and there hasn't been in update in over two weeks. Is Team Lava no longer intending to update the game every week, as indicated on the download page in the App Store? If weekly updates are no longer the plan, I think it would go a long way towards addressing the various frustrations on the board if you were honest with us.

TeamLava advertises all of their games with the phrase "Weekly Updates". But due to the undeniable fact that there are no weekly (and not even monthly) updates whatsoever, TeamLava can also be called TeamLIARS. It's fraud what TeamLava commits. Nothing else... greedy liars!

Unregistered
01-15-11, 07:15 PM
Hi Norman
Can you give us an idea of if/when any new islands will be done? Im getting over checking in every day. At least if we have some ball park indication of when we'll know to hang on and not ditch the game. I would think you are losing players all over the place at the moment.

I want to keep playing, but I'm not willing to wait any longer without knowing how long for.

Unregistered
01-16-11, 03:52 PM

Your iTunes blurb in the store says "Weekly Updates." ... I enjoy City Story and Empire Story. Farm Story is pointless as there's nothing to build. Treasure Story is TOTALLY pointless. Nothing to build, no income to make, nothing to do unless you want to spend real cash on gems.

I spend real $ on Empire Story but Treasure Story is useless. I keep logging in every day just to check to see if you've actually added islands -- not that I care, as mine is full of **** and spending 100,000 to expand when there is basically no income, is con-tarded.

Unregistered
01-16-11, 03:55 PM
Your iTunes blurb in the store says "Weekly Updates." ... I enjoy City Story and Empire Story. Farm Story is pointless as there's nothing to build. Treasure Story is TOTALLY pointless. Nothing to build, no income to make, nothing to do unless you want to spend real cash on gems.

I spend real $ on Empire Story but Treasure Story is useless. I keep logging in every day just to check to see if you've actually added islands -- not that I care, as mine is full of **** and spending 100,000 to expand when there is basically no income, is con-tarded.

And how the ****** can you have a php-based forum that doesn't ALLOW registrations!?!?!?! Sort your s**t out. Is a 12-year old running this "company" and web site?

Unregistered
01-16-11, 05:16 PM
It would be nice to trade relics with friends to complete sets. Or gift relics to friends.

Unregistered
01-17-11, 01:33 PM
Please give us more maps u said that u would that's why I got the game I enjoy playing it but I need more maps Please don't make us wait till Easter then give us the Easter ones just to take them away all over again so please give us more maps please please please please

adrilu
01-18-11, 03:35 AM
Uusers wants more islands please!! Dont take too much time to add more fun please!! Upgrade each week!!

Unregistered
01-19-11, 05:15 AM
Hurray,

U can now revisit islands for free, and there are treasures, food and points to be found !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
01-19-11, 03:44 PM
Let me guess, free revisit of islands to get you to unload your stored food then new islands released with new treasure not found on the other islands and the cost to dig goes up dramatically so a day or two of gifts and cooking won't let you complete the island. Good idea to prolong the game but it's still only a couple of minutes a day of play. Not really sure what can be done at this point to make it a long term game.

Unregistered
01-20-11, 03:01 PM
Yeah! What's the mistery with the bananas? Disappeared just like that, weird ha!

Koego
01-22-11, 06:49 PM
I don\t see any new islands((((((

Unregistered
03-05-11, 03:03 PM
I redeemed a relic and would like to place it on my island. How do I do this?

Unregistered
03-16-11, 11:31 AM
Do you get anything by using gems revisiting a 100% complete island? I've been playing for just over a week and have 100% on all 8 pages of islands....what's there to do?