PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Expansion..

SakuraBlossom188
07-08-13, 01:01 PM
Ok,so I'm at 12x15, I am going to buy some gems soon. If the 23x26 is 80 gems, can I just expand straight to that, instead of going in order? I don't really know how to explain this...

lolzillaz
07-08-13, 01:59 PM
Nope, each progressive step needs to be taken before the next is unlocked. Pretty expensive to be expansive :-D .

islanddoll1
07-08-13, 02:56 PM
No, you'll have to expand in the order it shows up in the expansion tab.

aileeniweeni
07-08-13, 02:58 PM
Here's what's been said:
You can only buy the next available expansion, and the next one after that, but you cannot skip all the expansions to get to the last, largest one. I hope this helps!

SakuraBlossom188
07-08-13, 03:06 PM
Aw...I was really hoping I could skip to the last one..

LadyCougar46
07-19-13, 09:06 AM
Does anyone realize to expand to the 13x16 the cost is over $9,000 a square foot that's unbelievable even in a game. I guess I won't be expanding.

sls0991
07-19-13, 10:35 AM
Does anyone realize to expand to the 13x16 the cost is over $9,000 a square foot that's unbelievable even in a game. I guess I won't be expanding.

Yea that's pretty pathetic if you ask me. What's the last expansion, 80 million? I have been waiting for the 8 million expansion, but can't even seem to get past 4 million, due to goals and baking.. it just sucks it all up and even when I stop baking (like I have been for over a week), I still haven't hit over 500K in profits. ANNOYING. This game is starting to get boring because it's too hard to advance.

supahmonkiee
07-19-13, 10:48 AM
Hmm. I used to have your problem. I solved it by letting all of my food sell.

Most common mistake players make is baking a million different kinds of food at once. When you do that you have money just sitting there.

So after I let everything sell, I just started to bake Red Velvet Cake only. It's the highest profit per serving in the game. I promise you guys will see millions coming in. You can also make Earl Grey Tea & Cappuccino. I stick with the cake though. It's much faster.

Happy baking everyone!