PDA

View Full Version : No kingdom goals left for me!

Cesar49
07-08-13, 09:17 AM
I feel really odd. I got my knights' hall today, and with that I have no kingdom goals left AND THE BOOK HAS DISAPPEARED! I look at the top left hand side of my screen and see ... zilch. It's like I've lost an essential part of my life (lol - how sad am I?!). I'm working at all the things I'll need for the dragon egg, if I ever get one, but I've already got most of that ready and waiting. And now I don't have to use up all my sap on glue I can prepare lots of syrup for sweet feasts. But I hope some new challenges appear soon - I really miss that book!

JayUK69
07-08-13, 10:04 AM
I have no goals either, but still have that really annoying Fruit Mania challenge that never goes away even though I don't have it installed.

mamareader02
07-08-13, 10:28 AM
I have no goals either, but still have that really annoying Fruit Mania challenge that never goes away even though I don't have it installed.

Same for me-except I have played fruit mania as far as I could go,got stuck,wish that goal would go away!

JayUK69
07-08-13, 11:20 AM
wish that goal would go away!

Me too, it gets really annoying. It should just disappear as soon as the countdown of days runs out rather than reset again.

Cesar49
07-08-13, 11:45 AM
Me too, it gets really annoying. It should just disappear as soon as the countdown of days runs out rather than reset again.

That's odd. I completed fruit mania to the levels needed but I refused to continue with fashion story and that just disappeared after the 15 days (thank goodness!).

JayUK69
07-08-13, 11:55 AM
That's odd. I completed fruit mania to the levels needed but I refused to continue with fashion story and that just disappeared after the 15 days (thank goodness!).

All the others did, but Fruit Mania refuses to disappear.

onemansmiracle
07-08-13, 12:33 PM
I have cleared all my quests as well,the fruit mania had refused to disappear,so I took a few days to reach the island 10..pufffff,it's gone! All cleared!

sdwombat
07-08-13, 12:51 PM
Yes! Why won't Fruit Mania goal disappear like FS & RS did? I will NOT play that game!

BungoCook
07-09-13, 04:36 PM

I just wanted to say the fruit mania, which I loathe with a passion, eventually went quite quickly once I got onto the second to last island. I had uninstalled too but revisited just to get rid, as was a bit bored with virtually no goals left apart from ever present Alicon drops.

ButterPanda
07-10-13, 11:09 AM

Same for me-except I have played fruit mania as far as I could go,got stuck,wish that goal would go away!

I have checked both your accounts. The reason why the Fruit Mania challenge has not gone away is because neither of you have reached the correct islands. JayUK69, your says reach island 10, you are only on island 7. mamareader02, yours says reach island 6, you are only on island 5.

arale_norimaki
07-10-13, 01:43 PM
I have checked both your accounts. The reason why the Fruit Mania challenge has not gone away is because neither of you have reached the correct islands. JayUK69, your says reach island 10, you are only on island 7. mamareader02, yours says reach island 6, you are only on island 5.

Thank you ButterPanda. Does ghat mean that the countdown that shows "16 days left" is a glitch and unless we achieve the goal we would never get rid of this goal? This would be quite surprising because I've had many other goals with timers and some of them expired while I was working on them. FruitMania's countdown, instead, seems to be frozen:

http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q698/arale__norimaki/1607856e95f212e0f6f65c8531d98408_zps16e61342.jpg

FYI I've had this goal for over a month and the timer has always said 16 days, or come back to 16 days after going down for a couple of days.

JayUK69
07-10-13, 03:59 PM

But others have disappeared once the game has been deleted and the time run down. I have tried installing the game and leaving it until the challenge days run out as well as deleting the game and not reinstalling it. Is there no way to get rid of it without installing the game and completing the levels? Otherwise there will end up being a long list of these whenever a new game gets these challenges.

mamareader02
07-11-13, 12:31 PM

Oh,I know why it won't go away(can't pass beyond that level),but even if they have a timer(days to complete goal),the timer always resets!im never going to be able to get beyond where I'm at,so I'm stuck with that goal forever?!

sdwombat
07-12-13, 06:01 AM

We all understand that we have not yet achieved the goal of reaching Island xx in Fruit Mania. The question is, why doesn't the goal just expire in the number of days it says it will, instead of resetting itself?

sdwombat
07-12-13, 06:05 AM
Some of us choose not to play these other games for whatever reason. I know that if I am not interested in or enjoying a game, I don't need the rewards it offers enough to make me want to play it. The goal should just expire when it says it will. The Fashion Story & Restaurant Story goals disappeared from my quest book when they said they would. Fruit Mania should as well.

moon331
07-12-13, 11:25 AM
Since you finished all the goals, you may expand to maximum. Is that possible?

I just switched from an android pad to an iOS pad. Now CS is my favorite! My goals really pile up. May I ask how long it will cost to finish all the goals if I play every day? Thanks!

raelfor
07-13-13, 06:19 AM
No goals for me either wish the powers that be could come up with some newbies, it's getting quite boring so COME ON LAVA TEAM do some more interesting things, goals, quests but none of those awful little games

Gardienn
07-13-13, 10:50 AM
We all understand that we have not yet achieved the goal of reaching Island xx in Fruit Mania. The question is, why doesn't the goal just expire in the number of days it says it will, instead of resetting itself?

That's my question too. I even tried playing every day to see if it would reduce the number of days left if I was active there. It went down to 15 days then jumped back up to 16. I wish it would go away like it's supposed to. Fruit Mania is one of the most frustrating games to play and never get anywhere. I'm stuck on island 6 or 7 and don't want to play anymore.

Gardienn
07-13-13, 10:50 AM
My only remaining goals are Fruit Mania and Alicorn. I count that as having no goals.

rosewaterlily
07-13-13, 01:15 PM
I also have no goal book, no dragon egg, max expansions, and one of each building worth collecting from (aka ones that give more than 400 coins per collection) at level 5. The only goal I have for myself is to gather sufficient living wood to make both architect's paste-->magic cement and ornate beams towards my eventual deep mine level 5 upgrades (that I can't even do without more adamant). Also I'm making as many spicy feasts as possible to try to keep up with my luminescence (96) and rats tails (86) for dark cave adventures. I pretty much only do hunting bandits and dark caves adventures to use up my large supplies of swords (94) and luminescence. I make sweet feasts/light armor occasionally in case I ever get the dragon egg and need to do that adventure several times. Other than that I just collect stuff to trade and craft items to prevent maxing out on raw materials.

katbtodd
07-13-13, 03:11 PM

Me too you are not alone.,,,lol

otgland
07-13-13, 06:49 PM
Me too you are not alone.,,,lol

I guess I won't rush through getting the ember for my dragon and the adventure badge! Wonder what they have in store for us? Hopefully something new soon!

Oliver118
07-14-13, 12:43 AM
Thank you ButterPanda. Does ghat mean that the countdown that shows "16 days left" is a glitch and unless we achieve the goal we would never get rid of this goal? This would be quite surprising because I've had many other goals with timers and some of them expired while I was working on them. FruitMania's countdown, instead, seems to be frozen:

http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q698/arale__norimaki/1607856e95f212e0f6f65c8531d98408_zps16e61342.jpg

FYI I've had this goal for over a month and the timer has always said 16 days, or come back to 16 days after going down for a couple of days.

My dream is to have a book of goals that clear with only two goals, I may have over 20 goals in my book.

FrozenTurtle
07-15-13, 02:35 PM

Do you all see this goal in your games? When you tap the goal to get started, does the timer work correctly?

ghjvcucjb
07-15-13, 02:45 PM
Do you all see this goal in your games? When you tap the goal to get started, does the timer work correctly?

YES!

No, the timer does not work correctly whether I download and play it, delete the game and wait for the clock to expire or ignore it for months. It just stays at 16 days....for months.

ghjvcucjb
07-15-13, 02:47 PM
Ok, now I feel stupid, just looked and now it says 14 days. Did you just do something?

ghjvcucjb
07-15-13, 02:51 PM
And now my game is frozen...

arale_norimaki
07-15-13, 03:17 PM
Ok, now I feel stupid, just looked and now it says 14 days. Did you just do something?

Don't feel stupid, it does that all the time: it goes down up to 12 days tops, then up again to 16!

FrozenTurtle, Gardienn had already explained what happened in a previous post:

That's my question too. I even tried playing every day to see if it would reduce the number of days left if I was active there. It went down to 15 days then jumped back up to 16. I wish it would go away like it's supposed to. Fruit Mania is one of the most frustrating games to play and never get anywhere. I'm stuck on island 6 or 7 and don't want to play anymore.

For me, it does exactly what Gardienn describes. I would love to get rid of this goal too.

JayUK69
07-15-13, 04:21 PM
Mine counts down to about 12 days and then back to 16, it's currently at 14 days at the moment. I wish it would just disappear as I have no intention of downloading and playing it again. In fact, it puts me off downloading and trying any of the games they advertise this way.

arale_norimaki
07-16-13, 07:21 AM
Mine showed 14 days yesterday. Following FrozenTurtle suggestion I tapped and opened the goal then opened Fruitmania and even played level 51 for the 1000th time.

Well, it didn't work. Even worse: it is back to 16 days again!

Gardienn
07-16-13, 09:25 AM
In a fit of frustration, I blasted through the FM level that'd made me hate the whole game, just trying to knock down the day counter in CS. Imagine my shock when I finally beat the thing. Now I have normal levels (not save the babies, which I hate) and FM isn't as despicable to me right now. Maybe I'll make it to island 10 after all, if this timer glitch continues.

ghjvcucjb
07-16-13, 01:00 PM
Well...my Fruit Mania is BACK to 16 days again...

JayUK69
07-16-13, 03:25 PM
Well...my Fruit Mania is BACK to 16 days again...

LOL mine too. Surely TL can just delete it.

FrozenTurtle
07-16-13, 03:29 PM
Thanks for all this information, everyone! We've forwarded it to our Engineers, but in the meantime, you can always attempt to complete the goal to get the rewards! :)

I know it can be difficult some times, but feel free to check out the Fruit Mania Discussion Forum (http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?131-Fruit-Mania-Discussions) for tips and strategies.

sdwombat
07-16-13, 04:44 PM
Thanks for all this information, everyone! We've forwarded it to our Engineers, but in the meantime, you can always attempt to complete the goal to get the rewards! :)

I know it can be difficult some times, but feel free to check out the Fruit Mania Discussion Forum (http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?131-Fruit-Mania-Discussions) for tips and strategies.

Thanks for the offer, Frozen Turtle, but honestly, I just want the Fruit Mania goal to expire like it promises that it will. Thanks!

ghjvcucjb
07-16-13, 05:03 PM

Thanks BUT...I did try but couldn't figure out which version I was suppose to play OR where island 10 was. I DID go to the FM forum and posted the question along with several other people and we NEVER got an answer even after weeks of following the thread. So I gave up.

Could you please pass on to your engineers that they need to make it much more obvious which version to play and how to identify islands? Thanks.

Gardienn
07-16-13, 05:15 PM
You know, the Fruit Mania goal wouldn't be so horrible if levels were passable.

Gardienn
07-16-13, 05:16 PM
And, or course, the timer ran out like it was supposed to... It doesn't help (like ghjvcucjb said) that no one in the FM boards offers help on how to get through tough boards.

Sobepeng
07-16-13, 06:17 PM
And, or course, the timer ran out like it was supposed to... It doesn't help (like ghjvcucjb said) that no one in the FM boards offers help on how to get through tough boards.

Luck and patience is what you need. There's strategy obviously, but it all boiled down to extreme levels of luck for the last couple of islands. Some levels were still easy, but for the most part hope you get good arrangements of blocks.

journeysmom
07-16-13, 06:41 PM
In a fit of frustration, I blasted through the FM level that'd made me hate the whole game, just trying to knock down the day counter in CS. Imagine my shock when I finally beat the thing. Now I have normal levels (not save the babies, which I hate) and FM isn't as despicable to me right now. Maybe I'll make it to island 10 after all, if this timer glitch continues.

While I hated the FM goal at first, and deleted it after I attained the goal, I now have reinstalled it an am finding it fun! I have even spent actual money on it, when I "know" I can complete a level.

Maybe CS needs an internal goal/game similar to the strategy/aiming games (Fruit Mania/[]/whatever....I know [] is not a TL game, but is the only one I spend money on). In all these aim and shoot games, eventually, you get a combination that allows you to win the level.

Gardienn
07-16-13, 09:36 PM
Luck and patience is what you need. There's strategy obviously, but it all boiled down to extreme levels of luck for the last couple of islands. Some levels were still easy, but for the most part hope you get good arrangements of blocks.

Thanks. Believe it or not, that helps some. :)

FrozenTurtle
07-16-13, 10:00 PM
We believe we have found the issue and these goals should be expiring on their own. It may not be according to the current timer, so be sure to complete the goal if you're interested! :)

sdwombat
07-17-13, 04:16 AM
We believe we have found the issue and these goals should be expiring on their own. It may not be according to the current timer, so be sure to complete the goal if you're interested! :)

Thanks so much for working to resolve this!!!

ButterPanda
07-17-13, 07:45 AM
If the goal resets itself again or if it does not go away after the timer expires, please let us know. Thanks!

arale_norimaki
07-17-13, 09:23 AM
For now, it is down one day: to 15 :)

mommymoco
07-18-13, 04:09 PM
I wish I even had another game quest to complete. Nothing to do. Nothing to do

Gardienn
07-18-13, 06:27 PM

Just when I've started to finally clear some boards. LMBO

queenofpolharcity
07-19-13, 06:32 PM
I wish I even had another game quest to complete. Nothing to do. Nothing to do

Me, too...I've been just making stuff, moving trees and sidewalks....blahhhhh...

Hmmm, that pig should face the other way....blahhhh....

Oh, look, I can make some Super Glue!! Woot!

I am currently at $2.5 million coins...nothing to buy...

Majinga
07-19-13, 08:41 PM
Why does alicorn keep saying there is progress when i didn't get a drop?

Btw how about a coin dump? Maybe a coin exchange to buy resources?

mommymoco
07-20-13, 03:12 PM
Me, too...I've been just making stuff, moving trees and sidewalks....blahhhhh...

Hmmm, that pig should face the other way....blahhhh....

Oh, look, I can make some Super Glue!! Woot!

I am currently at $2.5 million coins...nothing to buy...

I am going to take a nap hopefully my knight will let me know when there is a quest. I have 3 days before my alicorn is ready, 2 days before my dragon. Send me quest to install a game. I will take a collection timed quest I.e. 125 jewels in 48 hrs.

Gardienn
07-23-13, 07:28 AM
Now that my ticker is actually working right on Fruit Mania, I've actually gotten so where I have to clear only one more board and I'll reach island 10. Wait. I just had a thought. I think there's one more FM goal after that. *smacks head* Ah well... at least I'll have that still in addition to the perpetual Alicorn goal.

Gardienn
07-26-13, 06:53 AM
I did it. I finally reached island 10 in Fruit Mania. The sad news is, I only have the Alicorn goal in my goal book now. No dragon egg to occupy me as I wait for my glonder of Alicorns to return from their trek across the galaxy. Boohoo.

arale_norimaki
08-01-13, 09:30 AM
Congrats Gardienn! I got stuck on level 51, but good news is
** Fruit mania goal is gone **

Thanks TL for having this issue solved!