PDA

View Full Version : Gifting Feedback

StacyLeeMeow
07-08-13, 09:16 AM
Thank you to anyone involved in making the gifts random! I really appreciate this change and I am very glad to see it working wonderfully for me and my neighbours :)

jtm101
07-08-13, 05:20 PM
I was a bit upset when the gifting was made more random last week.

I posted in a thread how gifting was working for me and how i was able to regularly get paint and other premium parts from specific neighbours. Now i no longer get paint from these neighbours, which has slowed my progress in the game. However i am starting to get paint and nails from other neighbours, but maybe not as frequently as before.

On the plus side i am now starting to gift different neighbours, not just the paint neighbours i used to have.

esmerelda35
07-10-13, 07:40 AM
While I selfishly liked that I could keep some particular neighbours happy that happened to gift paint and nails, I recognize that it wasn't fair to the other neighbours who were kind and generous to gift to me. (and I have no idea what I was gifting to people so it might not have been any good!). Therefore, I think this was a positive change to the game.

jtm101
07-10-13, 07:31 PM
Yeah, i reluctantly think this was a possitve change too. But wished i hadnt mentioned it for another week ;-)

mellymoo2000
07-11-13, 10:05 PM
Thank you to anyone involved in making the gifts random! I really appreciate this change and I am very glad to see it working wonderfully for me and my neighbours :)

I'd like to see an increase in the number of gifts we can send out. Three is not enough to pay back all the great neighbours who send gifts to me. On City Story you can give & receive 20 per day - it works really well. I think it would work equally as well on FS2