PDA

View Full Version : Neighbor With Removed Catalog

ekahasan
07-08-13, 01:49 AM
I see one of my neighbor always display the removed catalog such as pretty pilgrim, Got It Maid, Disco Quee, sweet and sassy. how could it be... i've try to install another version but i never get it :( i asked to my neighbor and they don't know how can it still on her catalog :confused:

maguar
07-08-13, 02:18 AM
It's possibly that she built up a very large stockpile of those items and hasn't run out. She could have also blocked them off so they don't sell. Finally if she's on android she might still have some of the seasonal editions.

andromedablack
07-08-13, 12:19 PM
Yesterday I saw in a friend's boutique the vampire queen catalogue, but this player didn't have these clothes on racks the previous day... Also I've seen gilded Godess catalogue, and again this player hadn't this clothes stocked, it was new orders... In which edition can I find these catalogues? I'm on Android, I know I can find some removed catalogues in the Christmas and Thanksgiving edition, but I can't find the vampire and gilded Godess...

dalula
07-08-13, 12:31 PM
You can find the Goddess catalogue in the Olympic games version, the vampire and Halloween items on the Halloween version, and the X-mas items on the X-mas edition (for iOs. you can download these apps again if you've previously downloaded them; just search for your downloaded apps.)

andromedablack
07-08-13, 12:54 PM
I can't find Olympic and Halloween edition... :( I'm on Android, are these editions available only for iOS now? I can find only Christmas, Thanksgiving, Earth day...

andromedablack
07-08-13, 01:00 PM
Em...if someone could give a link for fashion story Halloween edition I would appreciate it.

ekahasan
07-09-13, 02:54 AM
Yesterday I saw in a friend's boutique the vampire queen catalogue, but this player didn't have these clothes on racks the previous day... Also I've seen gilded Godess catalogue, and again this player hadn't this clothes stocked, it was new orders... In which edition can I find these catalogues? I'm on Android, I know I can find some removed catalogues in the Christmas and Thanksgiving edition, but I can't find the vampire and gilded Godess...

that's right! i don't have any version of fs except independent day and earth day