PDA

View Full Version : Pet story turns off in the middle working it

gailsfarm2
07-07-13, 11:14 PM
There's no ryhmm or reason. The game keeps turning off. Not just once, but constantly. Very annoying & I don't want to play it. Gail Lonsbery

ButterPanda
07-08-13, 05:27 PM
Sorry to hear you are having trouble with the game. Please reply with answers to the following questions so I can better help you:

What is the Storm8 ID you are playing on when this occurs?
What kind of device are you playing Pet Shop Story on?
Is there any error message that appears when this happens? (If so, please take a screenshot)
What is the last action your are doing in game right before it closes?

kaleyshop
07-09-13, 09:07 AM
My game has been doing this for months. It is very annoying and I can never visit my neighbors without it closing! My id is kaleyshop and I play on a android tablet.

sparklegirly
07-09-13, 09:56 PM
The game crashes when I visit pet shops that have many pets, and whenever someone gifts me or visits while I'm playing. I play on iPod 4.

rsqbetty
07-10-13, 08:42 AM
I, too, have been having this issue for months. Whether I am collecting from pets or visiting, or doing nothing at all the game closes after about 45 - 60 seconds. My id is rsqbetty and I play on a asus transformer- android.

ButterPanda
07-16-13, 02:46 PM
My game has been doing this for months. It is very annoying and I can never visit my neighbors without it closing! My id is kaleyshop and I play on a android tablet.

The game crashes when I visit pet shops that have many pets, and whenever someone gifts me or visits while I'm playing. I play on iPod 4.

Can each of you send me a PM with the in game names of the neighbors you visit when this happens? Give me your Storm8 ID and the names of the shops for those neighbors. Please be sure the neighbor is on your friends list so I can locate them.