PDA

View Full Version : New updates

mellymoo2000
07-07-13, 08:30 PM
Just wondering when we can expect any updates...
I'm at level 30 and fully expanded. Nothing left to do and the game is losing its appeal.

07-07-13, 08:40 PM
Uh, we just had a huge update with more animals allowed, new recipes, the juicer, Expansion to the train station....oh forget it. If you have gotten all of those things already more power to you.

Most of us haven't.

mellymoo2000
07-07-13, 10:27 PM
Uh, we just had a huge update with more animals allowed, new recipes, the juicer, Expansion to the train station....oh forget it. If you have gotten all of those things already more power to you.

Most of us haven't.

Good for you if you still have something to strive for. I can only do orders for the train but all require more lemons than I can produce in 2 days.
Something new is needed for those of us at level 28-30. That's all I'm asking, so don't get ya breeches in a knot 😉

jtm101
07-07-13, 11:11 PM
I'm looking forward to some updates too. I've reached level 30 (after 32 solid days), got a nice big barn and silo and racking up alot of coins without much to achieve other than finding those elusive items like paint, bass, lemon goods etc. Then trying to send out the train if it doesnt need an impossible number of lemons in the timeframe.

I'd hope that more decorations will soon come, maybe different fences or hedges, and high value buildings to aspire to (ones that would be suitable on a farm), like tractors, large farmhouse. I'd even like something in the range of 500,000 - 1,000,000 coins for a long term coin goal.

Apart from that i'm looking forward to more crops, more crafting machines and that cave and expansions to the East.

jtm101
07-07-13, 11:23 PM
Oh and i'd like to see more levels in the game soon. I'd hate to be stuck on lvl 30 for as long as i and many others have been stuck on lvl 30 in Castle Story. Surely this is something very simple to add to the game without much need of programming like expansions and new items. Even if there isnt anything unlocked with new levels, i would still like to be recognised as being a higher than level 30 player in community and nbr lists. Plus it gives you somehing more to aim for, rather than just accumulating coins and gems.

glimmergate
07-08-13, 10:49 AM
We hear you! We have lots of awesome updates in the works, as well as increases to the level cap, so hang tight! Thanks for being patient :)

07-08-13, 06:30 PM
It's not in a knot. It's more a statement of, here's your cookie for having done all you could, with the just released new updates. And naturally there will be more, so do what you can and not complain so quickly about not having anything more to do.

minidemon88
07-09-13, 12:36 AM
I just saw there's a small updates for fs 2. But it's more like a bugs fixed updates instead.

mellymoo2000
07-09-13, 02:18 AM
We hear you! We have lots of awesome updates in the works, as well as increases to the level cap, so hang tight! Thanks for being patient :)

Fantastic. Looking forward to it. This is such a great game, well done.