PDA

View Full Version : Dragon: Master Battle Thread Part II

Pages : [1] 2

kooky panda
07-07-13, 03:52 PM
The first thread reached 100 pages. Here is part II

For previous battles please see:

Master Battle thread (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?51646-Battle-Dragon-Discussion-Thread&p=627999&viewfull=1#post627999)

Original thread started by our original Story member-hahadrago1998- Who started us all on this adventure

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?52951-Forestfire-Dragon-vs-Titan-Dragon (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?52951-Forestfire-Dragon-vs-Titan-Dragon)

If you wish to discuss which dragon beats other dragons in the arena, please use the current thread here. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?51026-Feature-Overview-Dragon-Battles-iOS-TEST-RELEASE&p=617632&viewfull=1#post617632)

Please note that since this is a master thread for all discussions on the battle dragons, if you do not want other members posting in between your battle debates, you will need to start a group up for the debates to keep these separate.

When you a ready to do a poll for the winner, start a new thread with your poll, then send a PM (http://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=46)to me and let me know you started the new poll.
I will move the poll to this thread and it will replace the old poll.

For the weekly debates, when someones starts a new debate, just post on the thread, then send me a PM with the post number, I will add a link in this post with the debate name and the starting post number for easy reference.

Dragon Tier List:
Top Tier

Diamond Dragon
Infinity Dragon
Helios Dragon
Dark Angel Dragon
Angel Dragon
Aether Dragon
Illusion Dragon
Golem Dragon

High Tier

Crusader Dragon
Mercury Dragon
Quetzal Dragon
Laserlight Dragon
Super Dragon
Medusa Dragon
Firestorm Dragon
Lightning Dragon
Ethereal Dragon
Midas Dragon
Water Dragon
Serpent Dragon
Midvolt Dragon
Charm Dragon
Poison Dragon
Scorpion Dragon
Planet Dragon
Winter Dragon
Love Dragon
Quartz Dragon
Night Dragon
Hunter Dragon
Bat Dragon
Deep Dragon
Goblin Dragon
Leviathan Dragon
Big Bad Dragon
Dino Dragon
Rex Dragon
Atlas Dragon
Storm Dragon
Treasure Dragon
Storm Dragon
Mistmoth Dragon
Passion Dragon
Boo Dragon
Cosmic Dragon
Saturn Dragon

Mid Tier
Fire Dragon
Wild Dragon
Landworm Dragon
Scorpion Dragon
Cupid Dragon
Zombie Dragon
Tusker Dragon
Clown Dragon
Witch Dragon
Forestfire Dragon
Fireworks dragon
Dream Dragon
Leo Dragon
Air Dragon
Fairy Dragon
Clockwork Dragon
Parakeet Dragon
Honeybee Dragon
Island Dragon
Athletic Dragon
Mermaid Dragon
Mirage Dragon
Emerald Dragon
Amethyst
Topez Dragon
Ruby Dragon
Sapphire Dragon
Pearl Dragon
Magic Dragon
Genie Dragon
Titian Dragon
Wizard Dragon
Luck Dragon
Dawntree dragon
Hypnotic Dragon
Leopard Dragon
Bubble Dragon
Kitsune Dragon
Naga Dragon
Samurai Dragon
Onyx Dragon
Tiger's Eye Dragon
Mythic Dragon
Pterodactyl Dragon
Triceratops Dragon

Low Tier

Troll Dragon
Gemstone Dragon
Forest Dragon
Eagle Dragon
Mist Dragon
Atlantis Dragon
Peacock Dragon
Familiar Dragon
Trickster Dragon
Knight Dragon
Aurora Dragon
Rainbow Dragon
Fuzzy Dragon
Sunrise Dragon
Independence Dragon
Griffin Dragon
Pegasus Dragon
Caesar Dragon
Virtue Dragon
Justice Dragon
Flower Dragon
Tiny Dragon
Black Swan Dragon
Moon Dragon
Mask Dragon
Night Elf Dragon
Lotus Dragon
Stone Dragon
Turquoise Dragon
Mossrock Dragon
Seabreeze Dragon
Eclispe Dragon
Rightheart Dragon
Leftheart Dragon
Snowman Dragon
Elf Dragon
Easter Dragon
Pumkin Dragon
Four Leaf Dragon

Bottom Tier

Life Dragon
Fruitful Dragon
Coral Dragon
Kite Dragon
Origami Dragon
Cheshire Dragon
Scarecrow Dragon
Stainglass Dragon
Rose Dragon
Turkey Dragon
Ice cream Dragon
Chocolate Dragon

***YOU CAN DEBATE ABOUT THE TIER LIST ON THIS THREAD***

Debates

hahadrago1998
07-08-13, 11:06 AM
Okay, thanks kooky. Guys were just waiting for the poll from FR. It's a 2 vs 2 and next time it might be a battle royale :)

kooky panda
07-08-13, 11:10 AM
Shoot me a PM when the new poll goes up and I will move it over!
Very exciting! Fresh thread and a new poll!

hahadrago1998
07-08-13, 11:17 AM
Thanks. Also: for the admins. If someone doesn't do their job and doesn't get someone to fill in.
There's a good chance someone could replace you. I'm not being mean or acting like a boss but just make sure you remember.

funnyrandomness5112
07-08-13, 11:22 AM
Super And Wizard

Vs.

Helios and Golem

funnyrandomness5112
07-08-13, 11:28 AM
Alright it the poll done sorry was having technical difficulties just gotta wait for kooky to add it to the Thread! Sorry for the wait hahadrago1998

drahmedrob
07-08-13, 11:29 AM
Helios alone would decimate super and wizard

aceblade
07-08-13, 11:33 AM
Is the poll Kooky VS Pony?

hahadrago1998
07-08-13, 11:35 AM
@Funny No prob
@blade a panda vs a pony? I'm not sure XD

moostermine
07-08-13, 11:41 AM
@Funny No prob
@blade a panda vs a pony? I'm not sure XD

Haha, Hahadrago!
Guess I wasn't fast enough with the wrap up for Zombie/Goblin. If anyone still wants one I can do it tonite, but it will be in this thread, which might confuse things. Up to you guys.
A Panda against a Pony would be very cute, though!

scottyhaha
07-08-13, 12:19 PM
Panda will win! Don't you guys watch kung fu panda?

kooky panda
07-08-13, 12:34 PM
Thanks. Also: for the admins. If someone doesn't do their job and doesn't get someone to fill in.
There's a good chance someone could replace you. I'm not being mean or acting like a boss but just make sure you remember.

Alright it the poll done sorry was having technical difficulties just gotta wait for kooky to add it to the Thread! Sorry for the wait hahadrago1998

Sorry for the delay in getting the poll merged. Funnyrandomness got it up fast but I had a customer come into my office. ;)

aceblade
07-08-13, 12:35 PM
Panda will win! Don't you guys watch kung fu panda?

She's be like: Skaaadoooossssh!

hahadrago1998
07-08-13, 12:57 PM
Will get the rules going pretty soon. You can still debate.

funnyrandomness5112
07-08-13, 01:08 PM
Haha, Hahadrago!
Guess I wasn't fast enough with the wrap up for Zombie/Goblin. If anyone still wants one I can do it tonite, but it will be in this thread, which might confuse things. Up to you guys.
A Panda against a Pony would be very cute, though!

Sorry for the delay in getting the poll merged. Funnyrandomness got it up fast but I had a customer come into my office. ;)

Ohh Kooky has an office! So official!

lollipop_rp
07-08-13, 01:45 PM
Golem dragon doesn't even have to battle, Helios will do all the work lol

montrianmaster
07-08-13, 03:31 PM
I am not voting for a team with a wizard. no vote from me. again

hamadrys
07-08-13, 03:40 PM
What's wrong with the Wizard, montrianmaster ?

montrianmaster
07-08-13, 04:03 PM
it is witchcraft. I hate it. no offense. I understand lots of people like it but personally I don't

lmac10
07-08-13, 04:09 PM
it is witchcraft. I hate it. no offense. I understand lots of people like it but personally I don't

I had a dog called Wizard once, pretty sure he wasn't magical though

hamadrys
07-08-13, 05:54 PM

I am not into witchcraft at all either. I hate it too. But wizards are part of fantasy, just like Gandalf in Lord of the Rings (written by Tolkien who was a Christian). I totally respect your view though, just trying to explain the difference between real witchcraft, and magic coming from stories. Magic has been present in Fairy tales, games, stories, and is to me, pure entertainment and totally harmless.
Spells, arcane words, runes, magic, mana...all that come from the lore of Fantasy.
I believe there is danger in trying to use "magic" in today's world, very grave implications, a way to open doors to absolute evil.
This is a battle thread in DS, where it is all make-believe. I never use "spells" from witchcraft when I write my parts in the stories. It all comes from fantasy books I've read and PC games I played.

hahadrago1998
07-08-13, 06:22 PM
EMERGENCY: Using precious battery right now, Toronto is in a blackout. Someone take over for me.

funnyrandomness5112
07-08-13, 06:23 PM
EMERGENCY: Using precious battery right now, Toronto is in a blackout. Someone take over for me.

What do you need I can call moo!

hahadrago1998
07-08-13, 06:27 PM
Emergency: Guys it's really bad out here! Don't know why im wasting my battery but its at 89% so no bigge, guys its flooding and you can't drive and people are trapped im the subway and everything flooding and little kids are in elevators omg

hamadrys
07-08-13, 06:31 PM
I'm letting Moo know.

hamadrys
07-08-13, 06:33 PM
hahadrago I hope you are ok !!! That is awful :'(

funnyrandomness5112
07-08-13, 06:37 PM
Emergency: Guys it's really bad out here! Don't know why im wasting my battery but its at 89% so no bigge, guys its flooding and you can't drive and people are trapped im the subway and everything flooding and little kids are in elevators omg

Stay safe!

moostermine
07-08-13, 06:43 PM
Ok! Don't worry about us Hahadrago! Take care of yourself and stay safe, we got this, just be ok!

scottyhaha
07-08-13, 06:43 PM
Where is this?? Wow stay safe

funnyrandomness5112
07-08-13, 06:46 PM
Where is this?? Wow stay safe

In his first post he said Toronto, so Canada :) hopefully no one gets hurt!

doop01
07-08-13, 06:51 PM
hope you are in a safe place hahadrago!!!

kooky panda
07-08-13, 06:56 PM

Stay safe!! Conserve your battery life!

moostermine
07-08-13, 06:56 PM
In his first post he said Toronto, so Canada :) hopefully no one gets hurt!

Ya it looks bad, some pretty deep water running in the streets and power might be out for 24 hours. Wow, looks as bad or worse than Calgary was a couple weeks ago!

hahadrago1998
07-08-13, 07:05 PM
My powers back on. Really lucky cause of solar power. Not many people can say that.rescue workers everywhere. Trains flooding. Rescue boats on the street. People trapped in trains while train flooding. And live in Toronto.

moostermine
07-08-13, 07:08 PM
Oh man! That's good! Still, stay safe! It was pretty crazy near me a couple weeks ago (in Calgary and High River), pretty scary! If you think it might go out again just let us know what you want us to do! Where did the river overflow?

hahadrago1998
07-08-13, 07:12 PM
It wasn't river. It was rain that didnt stop! Getting ahold of family, brb.

Oliver118
07-08-13, 10:28 PM
It wasn't river. It was rain that didnt stop! Getting ahold of family, brb.

hahadrago, are you OK after that? I feel left out because I don't live in America! The worst that's happened in the UK was the subway being flooded!

HenryLucky1
07-09-13, 01:01 AM
Battle topic: This battle looks like Superman & Dumbledore vs Helios & Golem for me. Why Super & Wizard lose? Super weakness is just krypton, Wizard can do anything.. they're a perfect team

Even though I vote, I'm sure I'll lose. So, no vote until I'm sure Super & Wizard win

scottyhaha
07-09-13, 04:34 AM
Henry! Let take Helios down.

doop01
07-09-13, 04:44 AM
Battle topic: This battle looks like Superman & Dumbledore vs Helios & Golem for me. Why Super & Wizard lose? Super weakness is just krypton, Wizard can do anything.. they're a perfect team

Even though I vote, I'm sure I'll lose. So, no vote until I'm sure Super & Wizard win
When you put it like that Henry, how can Super and Wizard lose??? :D

One_Piece_
07-09-13, 08:01 AM
When you put it like that Henry, how can Super and Wizard lose??? :D

YES, THEY CAN NOT LOSE against Helios and Golem.

hamadrys
07-09-13, 10:09 AM
So, are we ready now ? Wizard + Super against Helios and Golem, right ?

aceblade
07-09-13, 11:11 AM
No, no, no, it's Kooky Panda VS Pony Roar.
:D

doop01
07-10-13, 03:09 AM
The packed arena was silent, no one in the crowd dared make a sound. The spectators knew that this would be a truly epic battle, and awaited the arrival of the four combatants. Suddenly the entire arena was thrown into complete darkness!!! Even then, only a few shocked gasps could be heard!

A moment later, from somewhere far overhead, a blinding mass lit the entire scene with dazzling light. The brightness became almost unbearable as it neared and then hovered directly above the arena. A terrible roar was then heard from outside, and the ground began to shake as if a huge earthquake had struck. The terrified onlookers clung to whatever they could to stop from toppling from their seats. A sudden, gigantic blast hit the audience as the thick concrete doors of the arena were turned to rubble! The Golem had entered the arena!!! He shook the dust from his hide, looked up toward the 'Sun', and grinned.

From out of nowhere came a blue streak of light. It dipped and zipped around the confused Golem dragon before shooting upwards, toward the shining Helios. It circled the Helios dragon so quickly it looked like he was surrounded by a blue ring! Nobody could see what it was! Amid all the commotion, nobody noticed the purple Wizard dragon stroll casually into the middle of the collosseum and glance around, taking in the action.

The Wizard held up his hand, and the blue streak disappeared from around the Helios. Suddenly a Super dragon was standing beside the Wizard. Next, he pointed upwards, and a gigantic shield appeared, blocking the Helios sunlight from the stadium. Golem, on instruction from Helios, charges straight toward the Wizard and Super dragons.

The Golem dragon sees the boiling lava pit appear in front of him as he charges ahead, but has no hope of stopping his massive bulk in time to avoid falling into it.....

moostermine
07-10-13, 05:57 AM
Awesome! Bravo! Thanks for getting this started! But wait! What team are you supporting? And what at about you Hamadrys? Wizard for you I would assume?

hahadrago1998
07-10-13, 07:02 AM
Hmmm. I thought someone was going to take over for me...

hahadrago1998
07-10-13, 07:02 AM
Hello fellow Dragon story players. I wanted to start a new discussion that would not get moved to another thread so I came up with this one. This is a debate I will do weekly about two dragons (dragons interchange which each thread). Each of them will be judged and we the players will determine who is the strongest dragon out of the two selected.
Also, this has nothing to do with dragon battles so there will be none of the following. "Well, dragon A lost to dragon B in a dragon battle so therefore Dragon B is stronger.
Each dragon team will be judged on 7 attributes that will determine the strength of the dragon

Each dragon team will be judged on 7 attributes that will determine the strength of the dragon

These attributes are:

1. Strength
2. Speed/Agility (land)
3. Speed/Agility (Air
4. Intelligence
5. Size
6. Teamwork

And number 7would be a special/unique ability most dragons have (note that I said most dragons, so some dragons may not have one, if that is to occur we will still factor in the disadvantage the dragon has received on the losing end). Example: (of a special ability comparison) Well, the Storm Dragon can produce lightning to attack it's opponents BUT the Fire Dragon can produce massive amounts of fire; based in that I would think the Fire Dragon would have a special ability advantage.

At the end of every week, Moostermine will write a detailed story about the two dragon teams/dragons/Battle Royale meeting and battling and the outcome will be decided based on comments.

I'll start. (All dragons are in epic form although you can pull descriptions from any form)

Golem

1. Strength: Based on the Helios Dragon's sheer size I would think it would be very strong. Purely on looks I would assume the Helios dragon could lift about 100000 pounds. I also think think that if Helios ever tried to lift anything it would melt it,

2. Speed/Agility (land): Based on the Helios Dragon's size, I would say that it's weak point would have to be it's speed. Based purely on looks. It has huge wings and small legs. I wouldn't be surprised if a human could out run it.

3. Speed/Agility (air): Based on the fact that an epic form Helios Dragon's wings are huge, and it flies al the way to the sun and back in the same day when it is born. I would say then Helios dragon breaks the speed of light.

4. Intelligence: I would say the Helios dragon is fairly smart due to its Olympian background, probably as smart as the average human

5. Size: I would think the Helios dragon is about the 10 feet tall and 40 feet wide.

7. Special ability: Fire as hotter then lava.

Helios

1. Strength: Based on the fact that the golem dragon is indestructible I would say that it could lift anything that could be put atop of it.

2. Speed/Agility (land): Based on the golem dragon bulk I would say it is very slow with a top speed of 2 miles per hour

3. Speed/Agility (air): Based on the fact that the golem dragon's bulk I would say it is almost unable it fly with a top speed of 0.5 miles per hour

4. Intelligence: I would say the golem dragon has the intelligence of a child due to the fact that in the descriptions they seem easily manipulated

5. Size: I would think the Helios dragon is about the 15 feet tall and 30 feet wide.

7. Special ability: indestructible

6. Team power out of 10: 5.5

Helios dragon is too bright for golem too look at it. Helios dragon is to got for golem to get close. Helios extremely fast, golem extremely slow

Team B

1. Strength: Based in the descriptions for the super dragon I would say it can lift 1,000,000 pounds

2. Speed/Agility (land): based on the fact that the super dragon has no legs, I would say it is incapable of running

3. Speed/Agility (air): Based on the descriptions I would say the super dragon could fly 100,000 miles per hour

4. Intelligence: I would say the Super dragon is smarter then the average human

5. Size: I would think the super dragon is 7 feet tall and 4 feet wide

7. Special ability: Laser vision

Wizard

1. Strength: Based on the fact that the wizard dragon is old and frail I would say it could lift 20 pounds

2. Speed/Agility (land): Based on the fact that the wizard is frail I would say it
Run 1 mile per hour

3. Speed/Agility (air): Based on the fact that the wizard dragon is frail I would say it could fly 3 miles per hour

4. Intelligence: due to the fact that the wizard dragon is old and wide and well a wizard. I would say it has the brain power of 20 scientist

5. Size: I would say the wizard dragon is 6 feet tall (hunch) and 3 feet wide

7. Special ability: hi level magic ability

6. Team power out of 10: 9

both very intelligent strength differences

Super dragon descriptions

Level 1-3
From the moment they are hatched, Super Dragons are trained to be paragons of all dragonkind. Wherever dragons are in peril, super dragons are there to right wrongs, keep the peace, and help the helpless. Young Super Dragons must work their way from the bottom up, and usually their good deeds consist of helping elderly dragons fly across the isle

Level 4-6
Compared to other dragons, Super Dragons are blessed with superior strength and speed. While these are genetic traits, the Super Dragons' power emanates from the red jewels on their chests. Super Dragons take care to encase these jewels, as to protect them from nefarious ne'er-do-wells.

Level 7-9
Adult Super Dragons spend the majority of their time soaring over the skies of Dragon Islands, making sure no crimes are being committed under their careful watch. However, with most dragons being good-natured, they often resort to passing time by giving speeding tickets to dragons flying too fast.

Level 10
Epic Super Dragons are above the petty squabbling of other dragons, and are more concerned with protecting the realm of dragons as a whole from outside threats. Epic Super Dragons typically battle vicious monsters and anyone who they feel might be a threat to dragonkind. Thankfully humans have never fallen in that category.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2lu6hhk.jpg

Golem dragon descriptions

Level 1-3
Golem Dragons aren't just solid as a rock; they're indestructible. Young Golem Dragons sometimes fall out of the sky, with their tiny wings unable to support their weight, but they cause no damage to themselves. In fact, they cause a lot more damage to the ground, causing craters in grass, hardpack dirt, even other rocks!

Level 4-6
Caretakers have found interesting uses for their Golem Dragons over the years. For example, in the Medieval era, when caretakers needed to tear down old castle towers, they'd train their Golem Dragons to fly headlong into the castle walls. You could say Golem Dragons were the earliest version of a wrecking ball.

Level 7-9
Some caretakers of questionable values have tried breeding Golem Dragons to use in war. They could be the perfect weapon: maneuverable, indestructible, and unstoppable - a potent combination. However, Golem Dragons are very docile in nature and have no desire to inflict harm upon others, making them practically impossible to weaponize.

Level 10
Despite not being useful as weapons, some enterprising Caretakers used Epic Golem Dragons to great effect in times of war. When attacked by opposing forces unfamiliar with dragons, ancient Caretakers would send out a battalion of Epic Golem Dragons to fly over their enemies. Opposing armies would flee at the sight of these colossal beasts, not knowing the dragons wouldn't hurt a fly.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2j2yiz5.jpg

Wizard dragon descriptions

Level 1-3
All dragons are inherently magical, but only the Wizard Dragon spends its life in pursuit of new powers. Adult Wizard Dragons seek out magic to help others, but the babies mostly conjure bugs, dirt, and snot. Still, pretty impressive.

Level 4-6
Wizard Dragons learn new magicks not from scrolls or books, but from the universe itself. As they experience the world, they absorb energy and knowledge, and every now and then, a new spell ignites like an unforeseen burp.

Level 7-9
For most species, the presence of a beard is a solid indicator of gender. Not so with the enigmatic Wizard Dragon. Male and female alike sprout thick, scholarly beards as they grow in power.

Level 10
Epic Form Wizard Dragons are miracle workers. From conjuring rain above parched fields to shrinking evil princes into morally bankrupt bullfrogs, a Wizard Dragon will always be the life of any child's birthday party.

http://i44.tinypic.com/14y62rl.jpg

Helios dragon descriptions

Level 1-3
Be careful not to look directly at your Helios Dragon while it's hatching, and not just because a watched egg never hatches. As soon as the egg begins to crack, fissures of light erupt from its contents. Shield your eyes from the blinding flames as the Helios Dragon darts upward in the sky to rejoin the Sun.
Level 4-6
Old Caretaker legend explains how each of the stars in the night sky are actually Helios Dragons that have flown away from Earth. Scientists have tried to monitor whether or not Helios Dragons could achieve escape velocity while they are flying, but the magnitude of brightness from flying Helios Dragons makes it impossible to measure accurately.

Level 7-9
Helios Dragons are able to be seen by humans so long as they are not traveling at high speeds. When Helios Dragons are resting on your Dragon Island, they shouldn't cause any discomfort to your eyes. It's best to wear sunglasses though, just in case.

Level 10
No one knows where Epic Helios Dragons go when they fly away on their trips in the sky. However, they always return from their voyage with new flames licking from their backs and wings, hotter than any campfire on your Island. Some fanatical Caretakers believe Helios Dragons fly to the Sun itself, and carry back a piece of the Sun to their homes.

http://i40.tinypic.com/35bs19i.jpg

moostermine
07-10-13, 07:03 AM
Hmmm. I thought someone was going to take over for me...

I'm sorry! Thought you were back! What did you want us to do?

moostermine
07-10-13, 07:05 AM
I'm sorry! Thought you were back! What did you want us to do?

Sorry! Will do better! Or try!

One_Piece_
07-10-13, 07:06 AM
I think Golem and Helios attributes are inverted

drahmedrob
07-10-13, 07:08 AM
I think Golem and Helios attributes are inverted

noticed. but cut him some slack and ignore it :)

drahmedrob
07-10-13, 07:09 AM
Okay. First of all helious and golem have no chance right now. There teamwork sucks ans super has laser vision. and wizard could just wish him away into a black hole

One_Piece_
07-10-13, 07:09 AM
Just read them all..I think Hahadragon is on Super-Wizard team :o

drahmedrob
07-10-13, 07:11 AM
How could younot be. What chance does helios and golem have. Helios would just mealt golem. Wizard could put a magic sheild on them

hahadrago1998
07-10-13, 07:13 AM
How could younot be. What chance does helios and golem have. Helios would just mealt golem. Wizard could put a magic sheild on them

I would say that, golem is indestructible

hahadrago1998
07-10-13, 07:14 AM
Wouldn't*

drahmedrob
07-10-13, 07:15 AM

Diamond is too. Some rocks in nature are "indestructible". Even indestructible things (things that cannot be broken) can be melted...

hahadrago1998
07-10-13, 07:17 AM
Diamond is too. Some rocks in nature are "indestructible". Even indestructible things (things that cannot be broken) can be melted...

Yeah but according to the descriptions Helios can break the light barrier. This means that he could end the fight before anyone could blink. And Helios is too bright for wizard to locate and attack.

drahmedrob
07-10-13, 07:18 AM
Yeah but according to the descriptions Helios can break the light barrier. This means that he could end the fight before anyone could blink. And Helios is too bright for wizard to locate and attack.

Yeah but isnt the speed of magic faster then the speed of light?

One_Piece_
07-10-13, 07:18 AM

Super too!

hahadrago1998
07-10-13, 07:21 AM
Super too!

Super isn't indestructible... Or at least the descriptions don't say so

drahmedrob
07-10-13, 07:21 AM
Super too!

Where does it say that?

drahmedrob
07-10-13, 07:23 AM
It all comes down to teamwork. Helios and golem cant work together at all. While super and wizard is a perfect combination of brain and brawn

One_Piece_
07-10-13, 07:23 AM
Super isn't indestructible... Or at least the descriptions don't say so

Descriptions? I can't find it, can you tell me that part?

One_Piece_
07-10-13, 07:24 AM
Where does it say that?

Superman!

hahadrago1998
07-10-13, 07:25 AM
Superman!

Can superman really stand a chance against a flying sun?

drahmedrob
07-10-13, 07:26 AM

Technically superman gets his energy from yellow suns

hahadrago1998
07-10-13, 07:28 AM
Technically superman gets his energy from yellow suns

Helios's fire is red!!!! Hahaha

One_Piece_
07-10-13, 07:30 AM

Super can absorb sun's energy

jellypie200
07-10-13, 08:55 AM
Helios and golem.

scottyhaha
07-10-13, 10:53 AM
Superman!

It's super dragon much stronger and more power than superman!

hamadrys
07-10-13, 03:25 PM
Awesome! Bravo! Thanks for getting this started! But wait! What team are you supporting? And what at about you Hamadrys? Wizard for you I would assume?

I don't really "feel" this 2 vs 2 battle. I am sorry. I will just read and see how you guys handle this. I'd rather focus on one dragon. I am sure it will be interesting, but it gets also way more complicated to tie everything together and this week, I don't have the necessary time for what is involved.

Oliver118
07-13-13, 01:51 AM
I think Helios and Golem wouldn't go together very well. See this, guys. Surely Super gets his power from the sun, in this case Helios, which is his opponent. As for Wizard and Golem, Wizard would think up a way of defeating golem, and Super would thrash him-if he's stronger than Hulk. If Super thrashed Helios, he'd lose his source of power, giving Golem a great advantage, because Super is now weak and then Wizard would have to work on his own and using magic to overthrow Golem might not work and the magic may go terribly wrong. On the other hand, Golem might have a disadvantage, because he's lost their team's source of power. Golem may be strong and tough, but he's not agile or clever, unlike his magical opponent. It all depends on luck.

montrianmaster
07-13-13, 06:24 AM
hey should the poll be closing by now.

One_Piece_
07-13-13, 07:47 AM
hey should the poll be closing by now.

Strange, but there's no timer on the poll

kooky panda
07-13-13, 01:03 PM
Strange, but there's no timer on the poll
Whoever did this poll (and then I merged over) did not put a end date to their poll. That is why this poll will not close.
The next member to do a poll, be sure and put an end date on it.

hamadrys
07-13-13, 02:49 PM
Next week, please let's go back to 1 vs 1. Obviously this 2 vs 2 didn't work.

hahadrago1998
07-13-13, 03:05 PM
Yep. My mistake. 2 vs 2 is dull. Just waiting for Moostermine to write the story.

moostermine
07-13-13, 03:07 PM
Yep. My mistake. 2 vs 2 is dull. Just waiting for Moostermine to write the story.

We gonna call it over then? Ok! I'll get a story done tonite! That be ok?
We should start thinking of next weeks dragons then! Are you doing that poll? Or is Fr5112?

funnyrandomness5112
07-13-13, 09:06 PM
We gonna call it over then? Ok! I'll get a story done tonite! That be ok?
We should start thinking of next weeks dragons then! Are you doing that poll? Or is Fr5112?

I can make it now moo! If you'd like. :)

HenryLucky1
07-13-13, 09:09 PM
Hmm, next week...Rainbow, Island, Fruitful, and Mist. LMAO

funnyrandomness5112
07-13-13, 09:13 PM
Hmm how about

Honeybee
Scarecrow
Moon
Origami
Familiar
Medusa
Turquoise
Big bad
Saturn
And
Aurora

hahadrago1998
07-13-13, 09:16 PM
No one he the courage to fight the planet dragon. Well exept maybe the human dragon. Who knows? TL might just get a person slap wings on them and call it a dragon.

funnyrandomness5112
07-13-13, 09:17 PM
No one he the courage to fight the planet dragon. Well exept maybe the human dragon. Who knows? TL might just get a person slap wings on them and call it a dragon.

Saturn vs Planet!!!!!

moostermine
07-13-13, 09:21 PM

Noooooooooooooo! No people dragons, please!
Story is almost done, will try to hurry!

moostermine
07-13-13, 10:04 PM
The Battle

The arena is silent. The audience hushed. The stone faced judges look straight ahead. Never before has this happened. The battle not of two epic dragons but two teams! It could be the most wondrous thing anyone has ever seen or it could mean building a new arena!

Three massive doors open onto the arena floor. To the East a brilliant yellow door. To the West a dull, black door. To the South a shining blue door speckled with gleaming red. To the North there is a door of deepest indigo, covered in starlight, but it remains closed.
The Light from the tunnel of the Western door suddenly darkens, and the silence is broken! A virtual mountain strides forth amid crashing and creaking of arena walls as Golem, the first competitor, forces his way past the doorway and roars to announce his presence!
Before the sound has a chance to die, all sight is gone for everyone within sight of the battle zone! Not because it has gone dark but the opposite! No mortal eye, dragon or caretaker, can see as the light of a 1000 suns glares forth from the Eastern stage! Helios is here! Then,attendants remember to pass out the magical googles to the crowd and at last they can observe Golem's teammate in all his glory!
Time passes, and just as everyone begins to grow restless, a faint sound is heard from the Southern entrance. Slowly and carefully a bright blue and red form glides into view, it is Super Dragon. But why does he move like this? He is one of the fastest creatures in the Dragon lands!? Aaaaah! Now we can see why! In his arms he cradles a frail, dried up purple form! It is Wizard, who he deposits gently on the sands! Almost immobile but powerful anyway! He has no reason to walk in through the northern door on his own, when he has Super on his side.
No sooner do Wizards wizened claws touch the ground and a klaxon blares! The battle has be***! Giving Wizard no time to prepare, Helios strikes with blazing speed, flying directly towards the unprepared pair in the Southern quarter. With no magical protection in place, Super has no choice but to scoop up Wizard and flee. Helios pursues and it turns into a race the two fastest dragons in the land, one a moments behind the other in a blinding circle around the arena. Burdened by Wizard, Super cannot stop to attack but fuelled by the sunlike glow of Helios neither does he tire! Below, Golem observes solid and unmoving as a stone.
Then just as the trio pass over his head, for the millionth time in mere minutes, Golem heaves his bulk into the air. He times it perfectly and as Super circles again, watching Helios over his shoulder, he runs headlong straight in the slowly rising mountain that is Golem! In a tangle of beard and cape, the smaller pair tumble to the arena floor, Super pivoting in mid air just enough to take the impact of the fall, sparing Wizard from injury. Climbing slowly to his feet Wizard then shuffles as quickly as he can away from the stunned Super dragon and begins to prepare his interrupted spell!
And a good thing too! For although Golem is slow to fly into the air, he can drop very fast! This he does, landing directly on top of Super and simply digging his claws into the ground, completely imprisons the the blue dragon with his own massive body!
Wizard ignores the distraction, Super will have to take care of himself! Weaving quickly, he throws up barriers between himself and Helios! First to block the blinding light then one of ice to cool the burning heat that saps his strength, ahh, sweet relief and a chance to breathe again. With seconds to spare a final wall appears to block the physical form that is plunging towards him forcing Helios to pullout of the streaking dive towards the now calm Wizard, who is grinning with wide toothless jaws! And goes on the offensive!

Centuries of knowledge and cunning he has to back his attack and he calls upon the most powerful spells he has learned in his long, long life...knowing no power on earth can cool the eternal flame that is Helios, he doesn't try. Instead he weaves lines of power into Encasement, the very magic of a dragons Egg itself, the one substance that can contain any Dragon, only huge, to hold and still an Epic form! Shocked and enraged Helios thrashes about, as the diamond-like shell closes in on him, never before has the thought of defeat even crossed his mind!
Sure of victory now, Wizard drops his shields and turns to deal with the living boulder sitting quite happily on top of his friend, Super. It is a long way across the arena and he can spare no power for a magical form of transport, it is all being used to compress Helios back into an egg. Meanwhile Super blocked from the Sun's rays is no stronger than any small dragon and can do nothing to budge the form on top of him. Wizard drags his aging body slowly across the sands toward them. When he is close enough, it will only take a small spell to blast Golem to bits and win the Battle!
Unseen and ignored, Helios ceases to struggle. He can no longer move at all, Encased, like an unhatched babe, who has never burned with the heat of a universe full of new stars or flown at the speed of the light they give off. But as physical movement stops instinct kicks in. For what does any hatchling do when it is necessary to be free? His body knows, though his mind and might did not, to hatch you peck and this he does, one tiny tap and scrape at a time he works mindlessly and patiently on the inside of his shell.
Out in the arena, wizard draws near the dull black form of Golem, who begins to grow frantic. He cannot move or Super will escape, but he cannot fight Wizard by sitting still. Wizard stops before him and in a gravelly old dragons voice begins to chant. In the language of the Ancients, he sings of shattered stone, of water turning stone chunks to gravel and wind blowing across the years to turn gravel to dust. Golem can feel the forces hammering his skin as time itself speeds up allowing the forces of nature to break him down where no dragon or human ever could. He fears all is lost.....
....then he feels heat! Intense heat, growing hotter! Burning! And looks up and past the Wizard who speaks to destroy him and see his friend, or a blazing white hot streak that can only be Helios! In spreading time, Wizard failed to consider he also might aid the hatching of an Egg! He sees where Golem is looking and feels the heat in the same instant, but it is an instant too late! Without his shields in place, he is defenceless, and stands no chance when the fireball that is Helios strikes him! And he is gone, not even a pile of ash, marks the passing of one who has endured for so long.

Helios nods to his ally, makes a final circle over the heads of the audience, who have made not a sound the entire time, and streaks back into the heavens, toward his beloved sun, to recharge and reconsider his outlook on life. Then as the crowd finally breaks its silence and a roar of applause rises, Golem stands and walks away. The still blue and red form of Super, is soon the only sign that a battle ever took place....

Oliver118
07-14-13, 12:01 AM
Next week can we have Fairy vs Kite, maybe and the week after Fairy and Diamond vs Magic and Treasure???

hamadrys
07-14-13, 05:05 AM
Moo, that was brilliant ! My poor Wizard...

rubyjeen
07-14-13, 12:59 PM
Love the stories, moo, One of the few reasons I read the forum anymore.

moostermine
07-14-13, 03:23 PM
Thanks guys! That one was tough! ( sorry Hamadrys, remember though I promised to not try to transform things and make everybody friends at the end!)

hamadrys
07-14-13, 05:07 PM
Funny proposed Honeybee, and this is really one I'd love to see battle.
There could be some insect type attacks and spell : "Venom", poisonous dart/stinger, "Buzzing" (bees can actually raise the temperature around a prey if they buzz they wings really fast).
That could be cool.

moostermine
07-14-13, 05:15 PM
Funny proposed Honeybee, and this is really one I'd love to see battle.
There could be some insect type attacks and spell : "Venom", poisonous dart/stinger, "Buzzing" (bees can actually raise the temperature around a prey if they buzz they wings really fast).
That could be cool.
Hey! Awesome idea! Too bad we don't have a spider to put against it! Bees( well, wasps) and spiders are natural enemies!
Who could we use instead?

hamadrys
07-14-13, 05:23 PM
Not Rose or Flower. They would be allies of Honeybee.
Let's see... a bird of some kind ? Parakeet, Eagle ?
Birds eats bugs.

hamadrys
07-14-13, 05:27 PM
We should do something with Clockwork once. Mechanical attacks, steampunk spells, robotic defense...

moostermine
07-14-13, 05:29 PM
Not Rose or Flower. They would be allies of Honeybee.
Let's see... a bird of some kind ? Parakeet, Eagle ?
Birds eats bugs.

Bats eats bugs!!!!!! Bats eats bugs!

Clock work would have to go against something magic or physical, though, venom wouldn't be a good match against him.

hamadrys
07-14-13, 05:33 PM
Bat ! Yes, good idea.

hamadrys
07-14-13, 05:33 PM
Clock work would have to go against something magic or physical, though, venom wouldn't be a good match against him.

Definitely for another battle. Not a good match with Honeybee.

moostermine
07-14-13, 06:03 PM
Bat ! Yes, good idea.

Cool! Lets get everyone to vote on that! Maybe we don't need a 10 dragon poll to choose!
Paging Hahadrago and FR 5112! Can we just do Bee vs Bat this week?

hamadrys
07-14-13, 06:05 PM
I'd love it.

funnyrandomness5112
07-14-13, 06:23 PM
Cool! Lets get everyone to vote on that! Maybe we don't need a 10 dragon poll to choose!
Paging Hahadrago and FR 5112! Can we just do Bee vs Bat this week?
Go for it!

paula21870
07-14-13, 06:25 PM
Who would decimate Helios, I don't have most of the blacks and only have diamond none of the other crossbreeds

kooky panda
07-14-13, 06:27 PM
Who would decimate Helios, I don't have most of the blacks and only have diamond none of the other crossbreeds

See this thread here

Feature Overview: Battle Arena TOURNAMENTS [iOS] [TEST RELEASE] (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?53979-Feature-Overview-Battle-Arena-TOURNAMENTS-iOS-TEST-RELEASE)

doop01
07-15-13, 01:40 AM
Bat vs Honeybee!?! Cool!!! :D

hamadrys
07-15-13, 04:20 AM
Can I have Honeybee ? Pleaaaaaazzzzzzze ?

moostermine
07-15-13, 05:09 AM
Can I have Honeybee ? Pleaaaaaazzzzzzze ?

I waaaaaaaaaaant Bat! I want Bat! ( I likes Bats!)

hamadrys
07-15-13, 06:04 AM
When can we start ?

moostermine
07-15-13, 06:09 AM
When can we start ?

Don't know!
Was waiting for Hahadrago to give the ok on the pair!

hahadrago1998
07-15-13, 06:55 AM
It seems funny didnt do his job. I give you the "Okay" moo.

moostermine
07-15-13, 07:34 AM

Yay! Bats gonna chomp some Bee!

funnyrandomness5112
07-15-13, 01:37 PM

I put up a list of dragons and I was wondering if that was an ok list... Sorry.. >.<

funnyrandomness5112
07-15-13, 01:38 PM
Bat
Vs.
Honeybee

funnyrandomness5112
07-16-13, 12:05 PM
Just bringing this one back so we can get to debating... Kinda Slow! Where is everyone?

moostermine
07-16-13, 02:03 PM
Just bringing this one back so we can get to debating... Kinda Slow! Where is everyone?

Sorry! We will catch up as soon as things die down on other topics, maybe tonite I'll try!

lunarbunny
07-16-13, 02:27 PM
Yay! Bats gonna chomp some Bee!

Im with you Moo! Since bat is night, he can call the darkness, then use echolocation to find bee in the dark and attack!

scottyhaha
07-16-13, 02:40 PM
Where's Henry. Don't he need to put up description..

lmac10
07-16-13, 02:54 PM
Ohhh tough battle ahead me thinks. I hope Bat comes out on top though

hahadrago1998
07-16-13, 04:50 PM
No description this week guys. I am planning something new.

moostermine
07-16-13, 05:37 PM
Ohhh tough battle ahead me thinks. I hope Bat comes out on top though

Riddle me this.
Riddle me that!
Whose afraid of a little black( and yellow) bat?!
Haha- honeybee of coarse!

lmac10
07-16-13, 05:59 PM
Riddle me this.
Riddle me that!
Whose afraid of a little black( and yellow) bat?!
Haha- honeybee of coarse!

LOL then he better BEE-ware na,na, na,na, na,na na,na

moostermine
07-16-13, 09:40 PM
Ok! Everyone! Will do a story tomorrow! But I need attacks!
We have darkness and Sonar, so far!
So if its a vampire bat, it would have a bite that can transform Miss Honey Bee( oh oh, there's me transforming things again!)
If its a regular bat, it eats bugs
What else can it do?

Oliver118
07-16-13, 10:35 PM
Ok! Everyone! Will do a story tomorrow! But I need attacks!
We have darkness and Sonar, so far!
So if its a vampire bat, it would have a bite that can transform Miss Honey Bee( oh oh, there's me transforming things again!)
If its a regular bat, it eats bugs
What else can it do?

Use sonar powers to find his prey in the dark. Oh, and by the way, even if Bat eats bugs Honeybee could be one of his preys. Honeybee however can sting when she gets really angry-maybe even throw sticky honey onto Bat to glue him to the ground and immobilize him.

moostermine
07-16-13, 10:39 PM
Use sonar powers to find his prey in the dark. Oh, and by the way, even if Bat eats bugs Honeybee could be one of his preys. Honeybee however can sting when she gets really angry-maybe even throw sticky honey onto Bat to glue him to the ground and immobilize him.

Perfect! Those are great! Maybe The Bee can call the rest of her hive, the Drones, to come and help her, too!

tuskmage
07-16-13, 11:06 PM
Perfect! Those are great! Maybe The Bee can call the rest of her hive, the Drones, to come and help her, too!

Is that true I hear there is an awesome island call Bee out there? I wonder what dragons that awesome island has? :p

HenryLucky1
07-16-13, 11:45 PM
Vote for Honeybee!!!! (Just voted once, I'll vote more if needed)

hamadrys
07-17-13, 06:27 AM
The sun was hot, shining into the arena. The spectators were waiting, holding their breath. Today's battle was going to be amazing.
At the buzzing sound, all heads turn to the entrance of the arena, but Honeybee chooses to land in the middle, in full view, for all to admire her translucent wings. The light reflects on them, causing dozens of tiny rainbows to play on the dusty ground of the arena. Her antennae are picked up, ready to catch a scent. The scent of her enemy and opponent of the day : Bat.
Maya the Honeybee dragon is not nervous today. She knows she already has an advantage by the fact that it is daytime and that Bat needs the night to hunt efficiently. Bat had been awoken in the midst of a dead sleep to come here and fight, and even though the dragon is powerful, it will cause him some problems.
Honeybee picks herself up, and explores her surroundings. She spots several flowers that will come in handy to replenish her powers, notices a corner left in deep shadow that she will have to try and avoid.
Her flight is gracious, the sun shimmering in the silver of her wings. She has the favor of the crowd and she knows it. Beloved bee, so useful and industrious, queen of her hive, responsible for many lives...

scottyhaha
07-17-13, 06:40 AM
Bee calling out her hive and bat calling out for his cave.

lunarbunny
07-17-13, 09:05 AM
Very nice! This will be a great battle. Great descriptions full of imagery! Next up is our dark knight.... Moo? Lolx

moostermine
07-17-13, 02:19 PM
Sleek and black, Bat swoops majestically into the arena! He is lithe and wiry and swift on leather like wings! He does not glitter and twinkle like Bee! In fact it is hard for the crowd to see him at all, for he is surrounded by a miasma of twilight. A pocket of night that he carries with him always and is his to command. He floats on the gentle breezes that waft through the columns of the arena, open and airy, he is in his Element! He has no need to see outside his darkened pocket, his Sonar keeps unerring tabs on all his surroundings, including the flighty little Bee, humming and frolicking among the blossoms. Well rested and content, he is ready to battle......!

hamadrys
07-17-13, 03:55 PM
Honeybee loves to fool Bat by frolicking among the flowers. She is however collecting precious pollen that will be of great use to feed her magical powers. She hurries and finishes quickly, before turning to face Bat.
He is surrounded by night itself, encased in some kind of permanent shroud of darkness. So much for her advantage in the daytime !
Bee doesn't waste time, she is no procrastinator. She flies swiftly and speedily to her opponent and starts circling around his head. Bat is disoriented, Bee is too fast for his echolocation system to be able to pinpoint her location. He flaps his heavy leathery wings and makes small sounds, trying to "see" her with his sonar. But he cannot.
She continues to circle him. Once she notices that he is totally lost, she chants a magical incantation, the one spell all Honeybees know.This spell will allow her to sting her opponent, inject her venom and pull the stinger back. Honeybees that fail to recite the magical words would die after one sting. But not Maya.
Once the last echo of her chant has disappeared in the windy breeze, she props herself and slams her abdomen into Bat's back. There she injects him with all the amount of venom she holds inside, retracts her stinger and watches him fall to the ground. Squirming and thrashing, Bat is experiencing the excruciating pain of Honeybee's venom in his bloodstream, and death is close...

doop01
07-18-13, 02:55 AM
Or so the Bee thinks....of course Bat is immune to her venom, bats gobble up Honeybees for breakfast, stinger and all. He continues his charade, squirming on the arena floor for a little longer, before becoming still. He is waiting for her to come close, and he will be ready for it.

The Bee watches the Bat dragon thrashing around. When his movement ceases, she starts to move in. She approaches cautiously, ensuring he has totally stopped moving before getting close. The Bee touches the ground and walks slowly toward the inert Bat. She reaches the spot where he lays and leans in close, checking. She begins to stand again.

At that moment the Bat dragon lets loose. He emits his sonic blast with all the force he can muster. He opens his eyes to see the Bee get tossed backwards as if hit by force, and she falls to the ground in a daze. Though silent, the blast would have felt like a massive jolt of electricity through her whole body. He calls up the darkness, and once again he is enveloped by the cloud.

The crowd watches on as the Bat opens his leathery wings with a rustle and then fold them around the stricken Bee. The Bad dragon doesn't notice the sounds of the gasps as he places his claw on her chest. A black stain appears where he is touching her. The power of darkness that he has within begins to do it's work. The Bee begins to turn pale and grey as the life and colour is sucked from her unmoving form.....

hamadrys
07-18-13, 10:43 AM
The touch of darkness that Bat inflicted on her is spreading across her chest like a spider web. Bee feels the sunshine of life drained away from her, replaced by things dark and crawling. She thinks about her hive, the hundreds of lives that she protects, the nursery full of eggs, the honey saved for the winter days... She slowly reaches on the thigh and while Bat is walking away, consume the ball of pollen that she harvested before battle. The pollen, coming from the flowers growing under the sun, is filled with the essence of light that she now needs to fight back the stain of Bat's touch. As soon as the last bite of it is gone, the black mark starts receding, leaving just a pinpoint of black on her yellow chest. She is now ready to throw another attack and take this entity of evil down, once and for all.
Bat is now almost at the entrance of the arena, and the crowd's eyes are turned on Maya the Honeybee. Some of the faces she sees are crying, others bear the the mask of anguish, they all know how essential to life bees are. Losing a queen would be a terrible tragedy. Before getting up, Honeybee starts humming. A song of old, a song of friendship and bonding. The melody is enhanced by the slow buzzing of her wings, the light transformed into jewel as it touches them.

And here they come... Thousands of honeybees, coming to the rescue of their queen, their friend, their mother. Other hives have joined them too, because solidarity is strong between bees. The noise is deafening, like thunder rolling, the sky darkening from the clouds of them, one mass of flying angry bees ready to fight.
Maya the Queen hums her next order while she gets up. She will not watch without being part of the fight, she will indeed lead them to battle and to victory.

Bat has stopped. He watches as the cloud of furious bees starts flying towards him, and he shrieks in fear. His sonar is of no use to him, there is just too much movement, too much adversaries... He tries to hid in his shroud of darkness, but he is not fast enough, his hesitant flight too slow to distance him from them.
They surround him. They need not sting. They just buzz, faster and faster...and the temperature rises. 1 degree at a time, but the little ones keep buzzing, hard at work, courageous, never tiring.
Honeybee grabs her second ball of pollen and blow the dust on the cloud of her small friends, so they can absorb the food of the sun, and keep their strength.
Buzzing and buzzing, Bat is slowly being cooked alive, smoke rising from his wings, burning the leathery membranes, piercing holes of fire in them. And when they are gone, consumed entirely, Maya the Honeybee hums a song of mercy. The small bees fly away from Bat, leaving him wingless and vanquished...

doop01
07-19-13, 05:56 AM
The Bat was in dire trouble, weakened and consumed by the pain of the fire.

Bats are able to regenerate damaged wings, but he didn't know if he would be able to repair both of his wings entirely. He would need time to attempt it..... The Bat looked overhead and could see the Bee dragon hovering above. He began his Sonar Song. Invisible waves rippled outwards, caught hold of the Bee and held her tight in it's grip. She was put into a trance, unable to think for herself, nor was she aware of her own flight. She buzzed above the Bat aimlessly, with no coherent thought.

The Bat dragon could keep up his Sonar Song for as long as he wished. He called his dark shroud around himself and went into an accelerated hibernation. Whilst in this state, his body began to work it's own special magic. His wings began to regrow.

After a short while, the Bat dragon awoke from his sleep. He could no longer feel any pain, and knew that he once again had wings. He tested them out, they were not quite as they were, but they would work fine. Bat finally took to the air again. He circled the oblivious Bee, deciding what he would do next. He swooped in, removed the last of the pollen from her limp legs and scattered it. She didn't seem to know he was there.

He stopped his Sonar Song just in time to make sure that the Bee was fully conscience as he yanked the stinging barb entirely from her tail. The Bee screamed and collapsed to the arena floor. Bat flew high above the arena and hurled the stinger as far away as he could. He then turned and sped back down toward the crumpled Bee, fangs bared. The Bat was hungry......

hamadrys
07-19-13, 10:19 AM
The breeze is warm on Maya's face. Her eyes are closed, she can barely hear the screams of the people, their cries of despair. The pain in her abdomen is excruciating but fading, just like her life. She is dying and she knows it. There is nothing she can do about it. She is not sorry for herself but feels sorrow for abandoning her hive, her loyal family, the eggs that are in her belly still and will never hatch... A lonely tear runs down her face, as the sun hits her bruised wings laying on the dusty ground of the arena.
She feels hands carrying her body, placing it among blooming flowers, so she can expire in peace, away from the tumult of the crowd. Bat has been forbidden to consume his adversary, and will soon be declared victor when Bee will have passed away.
Drops of water are falling on her face. Is it raining ? She opens her eyes a little, and through the slits, she can see no clouds, no rain. But drops continue to fall on her face. The flowers ! The flowers are crying, singing a farewell lullaby to their beloved. Their tears run to her mouth, and what she is tasting in not water. It is nectar ! Her blurry vision clears a little as she opens her mouth and let the elixir of life run down her throat.
Her beating heart picks up, and she hears the humming and the buzzing of her bees. They are flying in a tight cloud and coming to bring her body back to the royal chamber in the hive. But when they see her alive, and drinking the nectar from the mourning flowers, they buzz faster around her body to keep her warm. A joyful buzzing it is. The workers are sent to gather honey and pollen and return as fast as they can possibly fly. The food of sunshine is then dropped into her mouth and slowly, Honeybee feels the gaping wound on her abdomen closing. She will never bear a stinger anymore, but she is alive and this is all that matters.
How will she defeat Bat ? She is so weak... She has no strength of her own left, but a whisper on her lips...
But that whisper is a weapon. A chant of incredible magic. A summoning so powerful that it can only be chanted by a queen bee every 1000 years.
Because the creature that is being called is not one that can be bothered for trivial reasons. The sun is suddenly hidden and night takes its place, and among the dark cloud descend a figure of power so grand that the crowd shudder in their seat. Some drop to the ground, hiding.
Noctuam, the Owl of the Seventh Circle, has come. His gigantic wings soar through the air and his sharp talons are propped ahead of him, and in an instant, Bat is in their grip. Looking at Honeybee with his deep yellow eyes, Noctuam silently nods and takes on the wind, his powerful wings carrying him high in the sky, Bat barely struggling in his claws. And in just seconds, he is gone.
As soon as he is out of sight, the sun comes back. The bees delicately lift their queen to bring her back home, where she can finish healing in peace.
Maya closes her eyes and think about the day when she received the piece of parchment where beautiful runes were engraved. The day she became queen... The Flower Dragon offered it to her. She didn't know why she would ever have to call such a being as Noctuam, but she learnt the spell nonetheless, as instructed by Flower. And today...it saved her life.
While the crowd is cheering and smiling, Honeybee falls into a healing sleep, lulled by the humming of her faithful hive.

moostermine
07-19-13, 12:13 PM
Ok, that's just too beautiful! There is no way I could try to top that, nor should I! Good job guys! I think that is a fitting end to an epic battle!

doop01
07-19-13, 12:50 PM
Wahhaahaaa! A birdie took our Bat Moo!!! :(

moostermine
07-19-13, 01:16 PM
Wahhaahaaa! A birdie took our Bat Moo!!! :(

Naughty birdie! I sorry Doopy! I think we gotta admit hamadrys gets this one! But next time.....

hamadrys
07-19-13, 01:37 PM
Huh ? Helloooooooo ? Bat rips the stinger off Bee's abdomen, almost ****ing her; stains her with darkness, wants to eat her. He derserves his fate !!! Good will prevail ! :D

doop01
07-19-13, 01:44 PM
Huh ? Helloooooooo ? Bat rips the stinger off Bee's abdomen, almost ****ing her; stains her with darkness, wants to eat her. He derserves his fate !!! Good will prevail ! :D
Bat IS good Hamadrys!!! You just have to get to know him!!! ;)

Have to say though, your story was wonderful, even if I didn't like the ending! :)

moostermine
07-19-13, 01:45 PM

He's just been hanging around with some naughty dragons like Zombie! He used to be such a sweet little guy!

hamadrys
07-19-13, 02:29 PM
Come on guys, start voting !!!

HenryLucky1
07-19-13, 04:14 PM
Trust me, I just voted once..for now...:o

scottyhaha
07-19-13, 05:05 PM
Trust me I don't vote at all

scottyhaha
07-19-13, 05:07 PM
Come on guys, start voting !!!

Ok I did vote one time

doop01
07-19-13, 05:30 PM
AARRGGHH! Scotty and Henry are both voting for Bee???
Moo! We're doomed!!! Lol

moostermine
07-19-13, 05:35 PM
I haven't voted yet, how long do I have?

hamadrys
07-19-13, 05:39 PM
Moo! We're doomed!!! Lol
They're the best! !!

HenryLucky1
07-19-13, 06:29 PM
Moo! We're doomed!!! Lol

How can you know? Lol

HenryLucky1
07-19-13, 06:30 PM
Btw, trust me, vote will never lies :D

doop01
07-19-13, 07:15 PM
How can you know? Lol
hehe, you said before that you were voting for Bee :)

moostermine
07-19-13, 07:24 PM
Well as noble and sweet as miss Bee is , I had to stick to my ***s and vote for poor misguided bat!

scottyhaha
07-20-13, 01:39 PM
Moo! We're doomed!!! Lol

Lol it's a tie. I promise I'll be good;)

moostermine
07-20-13, 02:03 PM
Lol it's a tie. I promise I'll be good;)

I don't! Oh ok maybe I will! What would Henry say? How can you know!?

moostermine
07-20-13, 02:04 PM

Ok I didn't do that!

rubyjeen
07-20-13, 02:07 PM
I read this story at work, and cried when I thought bee was going to die. My coworkers now think I'm really nuts. But bee survives and will **** continue to breed and bat got taken away by a bird, so bee must be the winner. You guys are all so talented with you stories and drawings. I enjoy this more than the game itself.

rubyjeen
07-20-13, 02:09 PM
Thank you for all your time and effort!

doop01
07-20-13, 02:28 PM

Thank you!!! It's wonderful to hear that people are enjoying the stories! :D

hamadrys
07-20-13, 02:57 PM

You totally made my day. I really poured my heart out for Bee. I really could "feel" her. Thank you so much :)

Celinecornelia
07-20-13, 06:05 PM

Ok I didn't do that!

Didn't do what? Lol
+1 for Bee! :o

dotranwumpus
07-20-13, 08:05 PM
Bat stands over Bee's body, revealing in his victory. The cloud of darkness that envelops him hides his grin. Flowers are growing beside bee, a tribute to the dying queen. Bat knows what those flowers are. The black flowers of death. The buds start to emerge from the ground and Bat turns away from his former adversary.

Bee fell into her mind, surrounded by darkness. Blacker then the darkest onyx gem. Bee started to think about her hive, about all the lives she has failed to protect. After a while she just stopped thinking. As bee is enveloped in darkness she sees a single beam of light. A single beam of light that burns the brightness of a 1000 helios dragons. In that beam of light Bee heard cries. The cries of her colony. Within that beam of light were countless lives needed to be protected and millions of lives yet to be born. They were the cries of her colony. Within that moment of dread and hope, Bee found her way to the surface of her mind.

As Bat was leaving the stadium his hyper sensitive ears heard the crowd gasp in unison. But he also hears something else. He heard what can only be described as hope. The burning of 1000 suns yet also the cold vacuum of space. Bat turned around to see Bee standing up. Staring at him with the intensity of a hurricane. What was more alarming was that bees entire body was on fire. The fire was of the purest white yet her body wasn't burned. "Impossible" said Bat in awe. "You were at deaths doorstep there's no way you could escape the ultimate darkness". Bee did not speak. Her whole body was ablaze with glorious white fire. "What trickery is this" Bat roared. "There's no way you could pull that off alone, you know that rules Bee!". Bat looked at the crowd. "She's not fighting alone!" Cried bat "she's *****ing!". Bee spoke. Her voice seemed to project from all angles. Her voice could only be described as musical. Every letter somehow popping out as a musical note then forming together into a melody of words. "I am not fighting alone, you are right". "I am fighting with all the hope of my colony, every life who has passed, lived and hasn't been born yet. I am fighting with the power of a billion souls".

drahmedrob
07-20-13, 08:19 PM
Bat stands over Bee's body, revealing in his victory. The cloud of darkness that envelops him hides his grin. Flowers are growing beside bee, a tribute to the dying queen. Bat knows what those flowers are. The black flowers of death. The buds start to emerge from the ground and Bat turns away from his former adversary.

Bee fell into her mind, surrounded by darkness. Blacker then the darkest onyx gem. Bee started to think about her hive, about all the lives she has failed to protect. After a while she just stopped thinking. As bee is enveloped in darkness she sees a single beam of light. A single beam of light that burns the brightness of a 1000 helios dragons. In that beam of light Bee heard cries. The cries of her colony. Within that beam of light were countless lives needed to be protected and millions of lives yet to be born. They were the cries of her colony. Within that moment of dread and hope, Bee found her way to the surface of her mind.

As Bat was leaving the stadium his hyper sensitive ears heard the crowd gasp in unison. But he also hears something else. He heard what can only be described as hope. The burning of 1000 suns yet also the cold vacuum of space. Bat turned around to see Bee standing up. Staring at him with the intensity of a hurricane. What was more alarming was that bees entire body was on fire. The fire was of the purest white yet her body wasn't burned. "Impossible" said Bat in awe. "You were at deaths doorstep there's no way you could escape the ultimate darkness". Bee did not speak. Her whole body was ablaze with glorious white fire. "What trickery is this" Bat roared. "There's no way you could pull that off alone, you know that rules Bee!". Bat looked at the crowd. "She's not fighting alone!" Cried bat "she's *****ing!". Bee spoke. Her voice seemed to project from all angles. Her voice could only be described as musical. Every letter somehow popping out as a musical note then forming together into a melody of words. "I am not fighting alone, you are right". "I am fighting with all the hope of my colony, every life who has passed, lived and hasn't been born yet. I am fighting with the power of a billion souls".

Good story. Can you help me breed my second diamond? Heard your good at that.

dotranwumpus
07-20-13, 08:19 PM
Good story. Can you help me breed my second diamond? Heard your good at that.

:? I'm out

dotranwumpus
07-20-13, 08:20 PM
-_-*
K hope you guys enjoy the story.

doop01
07-20-13, 08:25 PM
-_-*
K hope you guys enjoy the story.
That was awesome Dot!!! :D

scottyhaha
07-21-13, 07:51 AM
I read this story at work, and cried when I thought bee was going to die. My coworkers now think I'm really nuts. But bee survives and will **** continue to breed and bat got taken away by a bird, so bee must be the winner. You guys are all so talented with you stories and drawings. I enjoy this more than the game itself.

Yes I agree the game itself is really boring breed the same dragon over and over. Now I'm just go on forum for this and the art work..

drahmedrob
07-21-13, 09:44 AM
But he helped me get my first one :(

I just need a second. But anyway very good story :)

hamadrys
07-21-13, 11:35 AM
So...should we start thinking about the next dragons to tickle our imagination ?

moostermine
07-21-13, 12:00 PM
So...should we start thinking about the next dragons to tickle our imagination ?

Yes yes yes!! What about two gemstones in honor of the big surprise!?

hamadrys
07-21-13, 12:01 PM
Alrighty...I am going to have to read on them and check them out good, but yes, for sure ! Which ones ?

moostermine
07-21-13, 12:18 PM
Alrighty...I am going to have to read on them and check them out good, but yes, for sure ! Which ones ?

Ummmmmmm......don't know! They are almost all pure colors, so would only have one main element for powers....have to think about that!

hamadrys
07-21-13, 12:34 PM
Well, don't forget they will also have the gemstone element tomorrow...so we can definitely use it.

moostermine
07-21-13, 12:38 PM
Well, don't forget they will also have the gemstone element tomorrow...so we can definitely use it.

Hmmmmbut what will the gemstone power be? Can't be quite as strong as diamond....oh! What about like chakra sone powers? Like healing and calming and whatever the deal is for each gemstone?

hamadrys
07-21-13, 12:42 PM
Hmmmmbut what will the gemstone power be? Can't be quite as strong as diamond....oh! What about like chakra sone powers? Like healing and calming and whatever the deal is for each gemstone?

Don't know much about all that, but I would research it for my champion. Not a bad idea !

rubyjeen
07-21-13, 08:53 PM
Hi, rubyjeen here. My least favorite two are ruby and sapphire, so if you use them I won't be too sad, if the loser dies. My favorite is topaz, her kittens are just too cute, so if she loses please don't make her die. I really do get attached to my dragons and your stories feel like they really are happening. The first story is what got me liking Titan, beforehand I didn't like him or forest fire.

HenryLucky1
07-22-13, 02:18 AM
Bee win!!! I just voted 5 times!

doop01
07-22-13, 02:36 AM
Aww, Henry! noooooo!!!!
Lol

hamadrys
07-22-13, 04:45 AM

YES !!!! Good job ! :D

hamadrys
07-22-13, 04:46 AM
The first story is what got me liking Titan, beforehand I didn't like him or forest fire.

I cried when I read that...lol.

moostermine
07-22-13, 04:48 AM

Hehe! Good for you Henry! You did awesome!

Now I just have to put the story together, unless I can talk Hamadrys into doing it!

hamadrys
07-22-13, 04:51 AM
Hehe! Good for you Henry! You did awesome!

Now I just have to put the story together, unless I can talk Hamadrys into doing it!

I wrote my ending, Miss Moo. And a great alternate one from Dot. If you want a 3rd one, you get to work ! lol ;)

moostermine
07-22-13, 04:51 AM
Hi, rubyjeen here. My least favorite two are ruby and sapphire, so if you use them I won't be too sad, if the loser dies. My favorite is topaz, her kittens are just too cute, so if she loses please don't make her die. I really do get attached to my dragons and your stories feel like they really are happening. The first story is what got me liking Titan, beforehand I didn't like him or forest fire.

I cried when I read that...lol.

Yay! Titan!
Hehe funny, I didn't care about either one before we did the stories either!
I think we are giving the dragons more individual personalities!

moostermine
07-22-13, 04:53 AM
I wrote my ending, Miss Moo. And a great alternate one from Dot. If you want a 3rd one, you get to work ! lol ;)

Hehe I don't want one any different than you wrote lol! I was just going to compile what everyone wrote this time! I was just trying to get out of the work, lol!

hamadrys
07-22-13, 04:54 AM
Nice try ! ;)

moostermine
07-22-13, 04:57 AM
Nice try ! ;)

Hehe, lol! Thanks! I do try! Story tonite then!
Meanwhile which gem dragons?!

hamadrys
07-22-13, 05:03 AM
Whatever people want is fine with me.

moostermine
07-22-13, 05:07 AM
Whatever people want is fine with me.

Orrrrrr....? Is ther some other ones you can think of that you would like?

hamadrys
07-22-13, 05:55 AM
One of the cats :)

moostermine
07-22-13, 09:09 PM
Delicate and graceful, humming the sounds of summer, a tiny golden form enters the arena on flickering iridescent wings. Queen of all her kind, the Honeybee dragon embodies life, the color of sunshine, the sweet scent of warm flowers and dewdrops.
Clumsy and bloated, a darker, less pleasant creature enters as well. Fluttering and falling, only to rise again on powerful wings of wrinkled leather, Bat, stalker of the night! A fetid cloud surrounds him, the smell of dank and moldy things found under rocks, and makes anyone nearby step aside in disgust!

Neither hesitates! The moment the klaxon sounds they fly head on, at top speed directly towards the centre of the battle ground! Bee mainly guided by the smell of her rank opponent, Bat bouncing powerful sonar off the tiny flickering bug! Each confident and sure! Then with amazing swiftness Bee darts to the side, zigging and zagging so quickly Bat loses all " sight" of her!then out of nowhere she appears behind him! He has no chance to react to her lightning strike and she injects him with every drop of her deadly venom! She will not be able to use her stinger again, this battle, but she is sure she won't have to as she watches him tumble to the earth, paralyzed....
But as a Bee Dragon is more than a Bee, so a Bat dragon is much more than a Bat! He is sorely wounded, yes, but not finished! Darkness is fuelled by by poisons and all things foul, so he has the power to absorb the unclean, the deadly or the toxic it only takes time. Time he gains by laying still as the golden Queen buzzes overhead cheerful and sure of victory! Then, as the taint leaves his blood and but still darkening his heart, he lunges skyward and buries his fangs deep into the Bee' s exposed neck! He does not pump in poison as she had, instead he begins to leach away her inner light, the golden glow that makes her the mother of her hive, leaving a spreading shadow in its wake! With a shake of his head Bat flings the little Queen to the side and watches with amusement as she drops into a field of flowers below, how fitting he thinks that her final moments shall pass among her precious blooms.
The contact with flowers,however, has a miraculous effects on one so in tune with the nature of life, for the morning mist leaves the tears of the Dryads amongst the pollen. It's is the Nectar of Life to one such as she! Of life,but not strength. She lives but can't move! She can however emit the precious scents that summon a hive to their queen, the pheromones that every Bee Dragon for miles around will smell and respond to, instantly! So they come! In their thousands and millions, they come! They surround their Queen, and as Bat watches in fear, lift her gently into the air. Then with her as their Heart, they unite, as only a Hive can, one mind always, now, one body....no longer many and small, they are now one and mighty and they attack!
Bat shrieks in fear and emits his most powerful defence, a song filled with despair and horror, a Sonic Boom that would crush another dragon, any dragon that is except the seething mass of The Hive Dragon, which simply separates then rejoins as the waves of deadly noise pass by! Then The Hive is upon him. A million drops of venom are more than any one creature can withstand. The very air around him boils from the friction of two million furiously buzzing wings. The golden light of a million combined souls is more than enough to dispell the puny Darkess of any single being night.....
And so at last the humming subsides, the glow disperses as the solid form of The hive separates into a simply cloud of Bees, with their Queen whole and healthy in their midst! Of the Bat there is no sign...

doop01
07-23-13, 02:43 AM
Wonderful story Moo!!!
It's a little bit of everything! :D

hamadrys
07-23-13, 05:13 AM
Yes, good job Moo. I am going to miss writing for Bee. She has been my favorite with Hypnotic :)

moostermine
07-23-13, 05:19 AM
Thanks guys! I would love to put in all the wonderful descriptions and detail in from the original stories, but that would mean a really long end story if I just pasted each chapter together here. So hope you don't mind the changes in the " condensed version"!

Now! What are we doing this week??????

Oliver118
07-23-13, 10:39 PM
Either Magic and Diamond, Light and Magic or Leo and Night.

hamadrys
07-24-13, 03:49 AM
Diamond will never be in a battle. I thought I read somewhere that hahadrago said he was going to make some changes. Did I imagine that ? :confused:

scottyhaha
07-24-13, 04:00 AM
Diamond will never be in a battle. I thought I read somewhere that hahadrago said he was going to make some changes. Did I imagine that ? :confused:

I saw that too.. But he said that only if infinity will battle with diamond.. I thnk that is a epic pair to battle.

doop01
07-25-13, 02:14 PM
The crowd went wild!!! Doop vs Doop! And they both stepped into the arena simultaneously!!!

doop circles warily, then makes a lightning move! She rushes in and kicks Doop in the shin!!! The crowd erupted! Doop screeched and made her counter move, grabbing a handful of of her locks she pulls hard! doop screams......'Mooommmms!!!! She's pulling my haaaair!!!!'
Doop let's go and backs away. Bad move!!! All of a sudden doop runs in hard and low, grabs Doop around the waist and drives hard with a magnificent tackle! Almost copy book!!! Doop is down!!! doop sits astride her stomach, knees pinning Doop's arms. Doop is helpless!!! She watches in horror as doop raises both hands, forefingers pointing, then the fingers head towards her chest!! OH NOOO!!! THE TYPEWRITER!!!!
Doop is writhing and screaming in agony as the pointer fingers peck away at her chest! She is doomed!!!
All of a sudden the crowd is hushed.....they both turn to see what is happening. Horror on both their faces as Moms strides in purposefully. The doops stop what they are doing and stand up, too scared to look up. The stern voice is low but strong. 'Right! Both of you to your rooms!! No tv, no computer, no games.......not even a walkie talkie!!! Now GO!!!!'
Both walk quietly from the arena. They can't believe the harshness of the punishment!!! No games!?!? But it's new release day on DS!!! Waahh!!!

doop01
07-25-13, 02:14 PM
Sorry people, couldn't help myself lol

scottyhaha
07-25-13, 03:44 PM
Lol !!!

rubyjeen
07-25-13, 04:54 PM
That's hilarious Doop! I love it!

doop01
07-26-13, 02:37 AM
That's hilarious Doop! I love it!
haha! I must be missing the battle, not having one this week! :D

HenryLucky1
07-26-13, 05:11 AM
LOL Doop!

doop01
07-29-13, 01:56 AM
What happened to the battles? Are we still having them? :(

hamadrys
07-29-13, 04:43 AM
I was wondering that myself... Somebody ???

moostermine
07-29-13, 05:23 AM
What happened to the battles? Are we still having them? :(

I was wondering that myself... Somebody ???

Well! Why don't we take charge?!
Quick! Pick some dragons! How about Cats and dogs? Leo vs Anubis?

hamadrys
07-29-13, 09:33 AM
I went to Egypt before. I pick Anubis !!!

hahadrago1998
07-29-13, 11:17 AM
Well it seems Funny didnt post the next poll. I am working on something new for this thread... I will have to cut it short and release it today. I guess I'll go back to being the one man army. Wait no I still have moo.

moostermine
07-29-13, 11:27 AM
Well it seems Funny didnt post the next poll. I am working on something new for this thread... I will have to cut it short and release it today. I guess I'll go back to being the one man army. Wait no I still have moo.

I can do the poll tonite if you want. Just sent you a pm. Funny is .......indisposed.

moostermine
07-29-13, 11:28 AM
I can do the poll tonite if you want. Just sent you a pm. Funny is .......indisposed.

Actually, I could do one now if you want to go with the cat vs dog theme? Which cat though? Vs Anubis?

hahadrago1998
07-29-13, 01:39 PM
Hello Fellow forumers. Welcome to a new age in dragon battles. I have decided that the battles we have been doing have gotten a little dull/overused. So I decided we do something new. I call it dragon profiling. This will be the new way we determine a dragon's strength. With this you can easily see a dragons weak points without having to read a lot of words. I will test this out this week to see if it interests anybody. This week the Dragons will be: Anubis Dragon VS Infinity Dragon.

Dragon profiling is a profile of the dragon. It includes PT (personality traits) (which can effect the outcome of a battle e.g. a dragon may be too gentle to hurt another dragon), PL( power level) and MU (Match up). The power level's consist of 5 attributes. Strength (which is determined by how strong a dragon looks e.g. the golem dragon looks like it could carry 4000 Kg), Speed (which is determined by ratio of wings to body, description and appearance). Intelligence Which is determined by description and name e.g. the brain dragon sounds smart), Amour (which is determined by element) and emotion (which is determined by name and estimate). All of these attributes contributes to battle outcome. And finally match up's (which is determined PT and PL). I will also include a tier list for every dragon.

Anubis Dragon

Baby Form Description (Level 1-3):
The Anubis Dragon was once thought to be extinct by Dragon caretakers. Dragon historians had found traces of the breed when excavating old dragon habitats, but no one had ever seen an Anubis Dragon in recorded history. That changed when caretakers found an ancient tomb with a perfectly preserved Anubis egg inside...
http://i42.tinypic.com/dny3v6.png

Juvenile Form Description (Level 4-6):
Inside the ancient Anubis tomb, dragon caretakers discovered not only the preserved egg, but also strange symbols and pictures on the wall. Once studied, the caretakers discovered that the writings were breeding instructions for the Anubis dragon. This not only helped bring back the Anubis dragon from near extinction but also proved the existence of dragon caretakers dating back thousands of years!
http://i44.tinypic.com/mvsys3.png

Adult Form Description (Level 7-9):
Anubis Dragons have curious markings on their body that many dragon enthusiasts find puzzling. In the third stage of their evolution, all Anubis dragons grow identical birthmarks on their shoulders; they are all the same size, shape, and in the same spot. This birthmark symbol was also found painted many times on the wall of the ancient Anubis tomb.
http://i39.tinypic.com/nwkl6w.png

Epic Form Description (Level 10):
Epic Anubis dragons are very tuned in to the lives and births of other dragons. Epic Anubis Dragons take flight and begin to fly circles around a nest when it has an egg almost ready to hatch. They are so perceptive, this usually occurs within five minutes of the hatching.
http://i43.tinypic.com/5ee4n8.png

Power Level Profile

http://i41.tinypic.com/2nbu1ba.png

Profile: (Anubis)

Name: Wiz
Can use any type of magic
Attacks range from “Truth Spell” to “Destruction Spell”
Not very gentle with life
Very commanding
Can cancel some abilities
Can teleport with accuracy
Most powerful magic user of his kind

Infinity Dragon

Baby Form Description (Level 1-3):
Baby Infinity Dragons exist outside of time. They know all that has passed, and all that is to come. Caretakers are often alarmed by their juvenility, but these dragons have no practical experience. It is up to their Caretakers to educate them about the present.
http://i42.tinypic.com/2edpd79.png

Juvenile Form Description (Level 4-6):
As Infinity Dragons mature, they begin to digest all the information about the world that hibernates in their unconscious minds. Such universal knowledge often alarms the growing dragons; a patient and loving Caretaker is required to see them into adulthood.
http://i41.tinypic.com/11blt20.png

Adult Form Description (Level 7-9):
By the time an Infinity Dragon enters adulthood, they have confronted the wondrous, and sometimes brutal truths that rest in their unconscious minds. In your care, they apply this knowledge practically, teaching lessons to the lost, and showing hope to the hopeless.
http://i42.tinypic.com/kbppom.png

Epic Form Description (Level 10):
Epic Form Infinity Dragons have no sense of time. They move freely between human eras, assisting warriors of peace in ancient battles, and guiding the leaders of modern civilizations towards equality, truth, and love.
http://i44.tinypic.com/2jebjwz.png

Power Level Profile

http://i40.tinypic.com/2dse8gw.png

Name: Ductra
Comes off as arrogant
Very powerful
Controls time,space and physical mass
Weak against some types of magic
Can teleport with accuracy
Not raised properly
Unstable emotions (When they do come about)
Almost no remorse
Almost no emotion
Very powerful

Match up:

Anubis Dragon's magic can cancel warping of time and space by the Infinity
Infinity's weak against magic attacks
Infinity outclasses Anubis completely
Infinity's emotions can effect the fight negatively for Infinity

Dragon Tier List:

Top Tier

Diamond Dragon
Infinity Dragon
Helios Dragon
Dark Angel Dragon
Angel Dragon
Aether Dragon
Illusion Dragon
Golem Dragon

High Tier

Crusader Dragon
Mercury Dragon
Quetzal Dragon
Laserlight Dragon
Super Dragon
Medusa Dragon
Firestorm Dragon
Lightning Dragon
Ethereal Dragon
Midas Dragon
Water Dragon
Serpent Dragon
Midvolt Dragon
Charm Dragon
Poison Dragon
Scorpion Dragon
Planet Dragon
Winter Dragon
Love Dragon
Quartz Dragon
Night Dragon
Hunter Dragon
Bat Dragon
Deep Dragon
Goblin Dragon
Leviathan Dragon
Big Bad Dragon
Dino Dragon
Rex Dragon
Atlas Dragon
Storm Dragon
Treasure Dragon
Storm Dragon
Mistmoth Dragon
Passion Dragon
Boo Dragon
Cosmic Dragon
Saturn Dragon

Mid Tier

Fire Dragon
Wild Dragon
Landworm Dragon
Scorpion Dragon
Cupid Dragon
Zombie Dragon
Tusker Dragon
Clown Dragon
Witch Dragon
Forestfire Dragon
Fireworks dragon
Dream Dragon
Leo Dragon
Air Dragon
Fairy Dragon
Clockwork Dragon
Parakeet Dragon
Honeybee Dragon
Island Dragon
Athletic Dragon
Mermaid Dragon
Mirage Dragon
Emerald Dragon
Amethyst
Topez Dragon
Ruby Dragon
Sapphire Dragon
Pearl Dragon
Magic Dragon
Genie Dragon
Titian Dragon
Wizard Dragon
Luck Dragon
Dawntree dragon
Hypnotic Dragon
Leopard Dragon
Bubble Dragon
Kitsune Dragon
Naga Dragon
Samurai Dragon
Onyx Dragon
Tiger's Eye Dragon
Mythic Dragon
Pterodactyl Dragon
Triceratops Dragon

Low Tier

Troll Dragon
Gemstone Dragon
Forest Dragon
Eagle Dragon
Mist Dragon
Atlantis Dragon
Peacock Dragon
Familiar Dragon
Trickster Dragon
Knight Dragon
Aurora Dragon
Rainbow Dragon
Fuzzy Dragon
Sunrise Dragon
Independence Dragon
Griffin Dragon
Pegasus Dragon
Caesar Dragon
Virtue Dragon
Justice Dragon
Flower Dragon
Tiny Dragon
Black Swan Dragon
Moon Dragon
Mask Dragon
Night Elf Dragon
Lotus Dragon
Stone Dragon
Turquoise Dragon
Mossrock Dragon
Seabreeze Dragon
Eclispe Dragon
Rightheart Dragon
Leftheart Dragon
Snowman Dragon
Elf Dragon
Easter Dragon
Pumkin Dragon
Four Leaf Dragon

Bottom Tier

Life Dragon
Fruitful Dragon
Coral Dragon
Kite Dragon
Origami Dragon
Cheshire Dragon
Scarecrow Dragon
Stainglass Dragon
Rose Dragon
Turkey Dragon
Ice cream Dragon
Chocolate Dragon

***YOU CAN DEBATE ABOUT THE TIER LIST ON THIS THREAD***

hahadrago1998
07-29-13, 01:42 PM
Who will win this epic fight? Read post 207 on the following link for more information: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?55224-Dragon-Master-Battle-Thread-Part-II/page21

hahadrago1998
07-29-13, 01:47 PM
Also Debate about the tier list on post 207 of the link above.

hahadrago1998
07-29-13, 01:49 PM
Also Check the link above: I have introduced dragon profiling (DL, DT and MU) and a tier list. I have changed a lot of things to keep things interesting! You are free to debate the tier list and I will ask kooky to edit it every week if there is any substantial arguments :)

hahadrago1998
07-29-13, 01:52 PM
The unicorn and gold dragons were left out because i could not deicide the tier's for these dragons.

doop01
07-29-13, 02:24 PM
oh wow Hahadrago! I can see you've put a lot of work into this!

drahmedrob
07-29-13, 02:58 PM
First off. Nice work hahadrago, second: why is quetzal mid tier?

Unicorn and gold should be top tier.

Infinity would win because not only is there a tier difference, his armour is nearly impenetrable and his attacks are all pure diamond.

And why is aether top tier??? It should be high tier max

pery11112222
07-30-13, 07:11 AM
I win infinity dragon with a storm dragon level 1!!!!!:eek::eek: LoL

montrianmaster
08-04-13, 12:57 PM
how about we have a tournament. we will select 4 dragons from element and have each of them face off like the example in the attachment below.

montrianmaster
08-04-13, 01:00 PM
oh and no offense but the pure angel should be above the dark angel. When light shows the darkness flees. light always consumes darkness

drahmedrob
08-04-13, 03:47 PM
Bubble dragon should be bottom tier.

Many changes I would do with this list.

drahmedrob
08-04-13, 03:51 PM
In my opinion laserlight should top tier. It's radiation controlledI assume can **** anything and its light
****s. Like burns holes through walls

montrianmaster
08-06-13, 11:36 AM
who is doing the next poll?

montrianmaster
08-07-13, 03:39 PM
could I do it

stephandjazz
10-14-13, 08:34 AM
Anyone no what's best to beat mossrock in the battle arena pleaseeeee

sunnybabi1986
10-14-13, 10:24 AM
Anyone no what's best to beat mossrock in the battle arena pleaseeeee

Atlantis, Mermaid and Summer have the highest chances against Mossrock.

stephandjazz
10-14-13, 11:53 AM
Thank you ;-)

DragonMaster128z
01-15-14, 08:05 PM
Everyone has their Favorite Fighter in the Battle Arena!
Whats Yours?

**DISCLAIMER** This Excludes Champion Types ;)

Personally, Master's Assistant is Mr. Infinity! He's just AMAZING :D

doop01
01-15-14, 08:29 PM
Well it's either Infinity or Double Rainbow for me. They both usually do a pretty good job :)

midnightmeerkat
01-15-14, 09:45 PM
Before we had champions my 2 favourites were Forestfire and lightning, both epic...... now my favourite champion is epic paladin

tjtrout
01-15-14, 11:51 PM
Aether worked pretty good before I got the two Champions that I have now.....

faeriedust
01-16-14, 12:45 AM
Lightning is a valuable fighter. The color combination is strong against a disproportionate number of dragons...
Other than lightning, my Lotus is a surprise champion. Its much more consistent than Night Elf though Night Elf wins in the looks department.
But now I don't need any strategies because my Black Knight takes down pretty much everything in one or two tries......

jus7_me89
01-16-14, 02:04 AM
i won several tournaments ( all the champions, Nightmare, Nano, Avatar and i am 8 fights away from winning the Thunderbird ) so i can say that i have some really good fighters. When i won the Ninja, my Landworm won most of the matches ( he even beat the champion ). I must say, this Landworm is one of my best fighters ! He is awesome against high lvl diamond hybrids ! Another great fighter is Peacock ! This dragon beat a lot of champions ! The Black Knight is awesome too. I use it for the first half of every tourny and he always wins ! ( usually the 15th dragon of every new tourny is a champion and my BK is weak against this type so i quit using him ). I also get important wins with Nano, Nightmare and Chrome ( my epic Chrome just beat Paladin and Dynasty in the current tourny )

So, my top 5:

1. Landworm
2. Black Knight
3. Peacock
4. Nano, Nightmare, Chrome
5. Ninja and Paladin ( These 2 are very useful against Angel, Prism and Unicorn )

Annica5
01-16-14, 05:47 AM
I have 2 that don't look like fighters at all but almost always win their matches: epic Parakeet and epic Mistmoth. That butterfly can BASH!

danni7788
01-16-14, 03:39 PM
Infinity, Lightning, Aether, Double Rainbow, and Forestfire are my clear favorites. I probably use Aether the most! Of course including champions, my Ninja always gets the job done!

danni7788
01-16-14, 03:40 PM
Lightning is a valuable fighter. The color combination is strong against a disproportionate number of dragons...
Other than lightning, my Lotus is a surprise champion. Its much more consistent than Night Elf though Night Elf wins in the looks department.
But now I don't need any strategies because my Black Knight takes down pretty much everything in one or two tries......

Oh, you're right! I use my Lotus all the time. I don't have Night Elf, though.

jewelies
01-26-14, 02:22 PM
Is there a list somewhere of which dragons are commonly used to win battles?

I would like to upgrade these dragons to a higher level but I'm not sure which ones to concentrate on first.

belbar22
01-26-14, 02:40 PM
Is there a list somewhere of which dragons are commonly used to win battles?

I would like to upgrade these dragons to a higher level but I'm not sure which ones to concentrate on first.

There is no specific list, i think different dragons work well for different people, however I would recommend super rares, unbreedable and dragons which are no longer available cos they became limited. Also diamonds and champions.

lorentw
01-26-14, 03:11 PM
I agree with belbar I have beat level 20 champions with level 1 just hatched commons, but champions tend to fare best, super rares will depend on color as well.

DragonMaster128z
01-26-14, 03:51 PM
a few good fighters other than champion types as reported by other users are:
Kitsune
Infinity
Jade

Kami365
01-26-14, 07:55 PM
Besides Ultra rares & Champions, Jade, Seabreeze, Atlantis, Aether, Troll, Lightning, Origami, Justice, Tiny, BlackSwan, Scorpion, Emerald, Topaz, Planet, Forestfire, Tusker, Pegasus, Lotus, Passion, Independence, Dream, Boo, Wraith, Peacock, Leopard, Scarecrow, Nano & Metal are Good fighters in the Arena when Epic,. This is just my Experence from Arena.

wiccapi
01-26-14, 08:01 PM
Besides Ultra rares & Champions, Jade, Seabreeze, Atlantis, Aether, Troll, Lightning, Origami, Justice, Tiny, BlackSwan, Scorpion, Emerald, Topaz, Planet, Forestfire, Tusker, Pegasus, Lotus, Passion, Independence, Dream, Boo, Wraith, Peacock, Leopard & Scarecrow are Good fighters in the Arena when Epic,. This is just my Experence from Arena.

Just as master kami said. BuT generally, champions are goOd for bAttles. -dalexxx

dinendash7474
01-26-14, 08:17 PM
Besides Ultra rares & Champions, Jade, Seabreeze, Atlantis, Aether, Troll, Lightning, Origami, Justice, Tiny, BlackSwan, Scorpion, Emerald, Topaz, Planet, Forestfire, Tusker, Pegasus, Lotus, Passion, Independence, Dream, Boo, Wraith, Peacock, Leopard & Scarecrow are Good fighters in the Arena when Epic,. This is just my Experence from Arena.

I would add Metal to the list, kind of nice to because the upgrade is cheap. He is at the top of the list against Champions if you dont have a Diamond, Passion or Infinity.

Kami365
01-26-14, 08:23 PM
Just as master kami said. BuT generally, champions are goOd for bAttles. -dalexxx

Certainly Champions are the best options besides Ultra rares in the Arena.So kind word but I'm just a player like you & others.:)

Actually my Master in the battle Arena is Sumercarefree,.:)

I would add Metal to the list, kind of nice to because the upgrade is cheap. He is at the top of the list against Champions if you dont have a Diamond, Passion or Infinity.

Yes absolutely Metal & Nano would be good fighters too after Epic,. I'd tried both of them & got successful results.

jus7_me89
01-27-14, 04:10 AM
I have some great fighters which help me a lot in the arena, especially with those tough fights:

1. Landworm ( good against Prism, Diamond and Quetzal )
2. Peacock ( GREAT against high lvl champions )
3. Nano ( good against diamonds and champions )
4. Avatar ( good against champions )
5. Metal ( good against champions and diamonds )
6. Nightmare ( i beat Naga twice and Dark Angel several times with it )
7. Gilded ( this is one of my BEST new fighters ! i beat Ninja, Paladin, Prism, Unicorn and Atlas with this one )

deamon506
02-13-14, 08:20 PM
There is no reason that a level 1 coral dragon should beat a diamond, gold, treasure, crusader, or mercury or lotus dragon, all level 10. I don't care what type of dragon it is.

Kennedward
02-13-14, 08:52 PM
I had no problem finishing this tournament....

chalupa2030
02-13-14, 09:32 PM
I know nothing about a Tournaments ~ but my co-worker is quite the expert and states this:

"I agree with that post, could not agree more!!!!! That really pisses me off when I even use my champion dragons, and epics that are level 10, and a stupid common level one beats me"

And ~

"then they let you win half of the battles, and for the second half, their dragons go up to levels 11-20!!!"

matchbox222
02-14-14, 12:50 AM
Try posting this on
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?53979-Feature-Overview-Battle-Arena-TOURNAMENTS-iOS-TEST-RELEASE

matchbox222
02-14-14, 12:53 AM
Or if you need help on the latest tournament go to
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?65290-Secret-Dragon-Tournament-(IOS)

Mani_Sari
02-14-14, 01:13 AM
There is no reason that a level 1 coral dragon should beat a diamond, gold, treasure, crusader, or mercury or lotus dragon, all level 10. I don't care what type of dragon it is.

LOL like this nonsense you mean.

chalupa2030
02-14-14, 01:32 AM
Look at lil tiny thing! So...then he would win against a bigger drag that you would select? That's hilarious!

Well ~

I imagine you guys, my friend included, don't think so.

dalexxx
02-14-14, 02:57 AM
Its like playing paper, scissor and stones wherein a 5 year old kid could beat a 50ish year old adult....

Difference is the use of colors, what im puzzled about is using the same dragon against a dragon you have previously defeated, with same level, same attack pattern, same color, same everything and then you lose...

rissah
02-14-14, 06:07 AM
Don't even get me started. I have lost about 14 dragons to Paladin including epic diamond twice immortal ninja epic crusader etc... Even if I start 14 fights with big people in real life I'm going to win ONE haha. I feel like I'm being forced to purchase gold or I won't finish the tournament and I didn't want to have to do that. Coupled with my 5th Magic dragon in a row trying to get one of the Valentine dragons and I kind of hate myself for being addicted to this game haha. At this point it's kind of funny how annoyed I'm getting over a game I am choosing to play.