PDA

View Full Version : Wall posts

obake_odori
07-07-13, 10:51 AM
okay, this is probably going to be a stupid question, but I notice some friends are able to post their needs and id on their wall. How do I access my wall to post?:confused:

goldensed
07-07-13, 10:55 AM
Go to menu, overview, wall, then type in your own post box. :-)

obake_odori
07-07-13, 11:23 AM
Go to menu, overview, wall, then type in your own post box. :-)

Thank you!

evangelina812
07-10-13, 03:41 PM
Oh, and here's a tip! Don't write too much, because then it will get cut off and you'll end up having to rewrite the last part of what you said!

theshellybean
07-16-13, 03:59 PM
Speaking of wall posts. I'll compose a message for a neighbors wall, hit send and my post will be denied due to offensive language. Thing is, I never write anything offensive! It's SO frustrating having to rewrite and tweak the same message FOUR times. I wish TL would either highlight of delete the specific words they feel are offensive. At least that way I'll know what to steer clear from in the future. Neighbors have expressed the same frustrations.

ghjvcucjb
07-16-13, 05:08 PM
Speaking of wall posts. I'll compose a message for a neighbors wall, hit send and my post will be denied due to offensive language. Thing is, I never write anything offensive! It's SO frustrating having to rewrite and tweak the same message FOUR times. I wish TL would either highlight of delete the specific words they feel are offensive. At least that way I'll know what to steer clear from in the future. Neighbors have expressed the same frustrations.

I'm ALWAYS being declared "inappropriate"! I now take it to mean that the TL powers that be think I need to take a break from the game and do something else like laundry or head to the beach! Hey maybe I should post this on the turning a negative into a positive thread.

kooky panda
07-16-13, 05:59 PM
Looks like the original question has been answered .
Please note that discussing the word filter is not forum appropriate.

If would like to report a word being caught in the filter, please send an email to support@teamlava.com

Thanks!