PDA

View Full Version : New Idea For A New Dragon

dheeana
07-07-13, 05:32 AM
I just want give a new idea for some dragon. It's almost hallowen time, why don't the dragon story make a new dragon package with a horror theme. This is the idea. Make a vampire dragon, mummy dragon, werewolf dragon, bones dragon and invisible dragon. What do you think guys?

One_Piece_
07-07-13, 05:54 AM
You can add all your suggestions here (http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?240-Dragon-Story-Suggestions-amp-Feedback)

One_Piece_
07-07-13, 06:01 AM
I just want give a new idea for some dragon. It's almost hallowen time, why don't the dragon story make a new dragon package with a horror theme. This is the idea. Make a vampire dragon, mummy dragon, werewolf dragon, bones dragon and invisible dragon. What do you think guys?

Also, you don't have to suggest Invisible dragon, android users got so many of them. LOL

hamadrys
07-07-13, 06:07 AM
Also, you don't have to suggest Invisible dragon, android users got so many of them. LOL

You got that right ! lol

07-07-13, 08:51 AM

Comment of the week!

One_Piece_
07-07-13, 08:55 AM
You got that right ! lol

Comment of the week!
Yay! I have so many Invisible dragons, but some of them will become another dragons if I play for 5-10 minutes and the rest will still Invisible! I love Invisible dragons! LOL

kbrown0410
07-07-13, 12:03 PM
Yay! I have so many Invisible dragons, but some of them will become another dragons if I play for 5-10 minutes and the rest will still Invisible! I love Invisible dragons! LOL

At last check I have 71 dragons - I'm lucky if I see one or two when I play. What is weird is when only one of my (only) duplicate Mythics shows up - surely once the data for a single dragon is loaded, all of them should appear?

maguar
07-07-13, 02:01 PM
Please feel free to add your suggestion to the current suggestion thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?51338-Dragon-Story-Suggestion-Thread).