PDA

View Full Version : Missing items, paint, nails and land certificates just gone!

killerzombi
07-06-13, 10:01 PM
I paid for gems for this game, I paid up ten dollars. I thought I should make a donation. This game is removing (Stealing) items: 7 Land Deeds, 8 old maps, 6 expansion permits were just stolen from me this morning, Grrrr it took me days to win and buy these as I am at beyond level 30 (there is no 31) my son also lost the same type of items as well and he is only at level 19. We have also had paint,nails hammers wood STOLEN, he lost 10 of each yesterday, I too have had these items STOLEN, at first I thought that it was my imagination, but no it is NOT, THIS GAME IS *****ING US OF HARD EARNED ITEMS. :mad:

Will this continue? If so there is NO POINT in playing as your progress will be cancelled as the program is *****ING you! :mad:

killerzombi
07-06-13, 10:20 PM
If my son is also having items stolen as I is to me, so are thousands of other people playing. So is you are now thinking "This has happened to me?" You are right, it is happening. If this happens again and of course it will unless they fix it we will have to stop playing as there is NO POINT in playing a game that *****s on you. STEALING!!! Is it a bug? I do not think so, it is part of the evil plan to get you to buy more gems. Well I spent my money on this game already and there is no way after this that I will buy anymore gems.

maguar
07-06-13, 10:45 PM
I'm sorry that items are going missing. You will need to email support@teamlava.com with your ID, game and issue. Unlike us on the forum, they can look into your game to see what is happening.

jonfrodo
07-07-13, 02:10 AM
Anyone having problems with missing things that you have collected? Me. Stuff just goes disappears all the time, I lost to the program 21 land certificates today, yesterday I lost paint and nails to the program.

07-07-13, 08:36 AM
You should post this in the bugs and feedback department. The CM's check things over there and can better help you. Someone else also posted about having the same issue.

CuddlyDragon
07-07-13, 12:36 PM
Hey,

What are the steps that cause this to happen? I personally play Farm2 and I have never noticed this. Are you getting any sync errors? Does this happen when you open the game or randomly as you play? Please post as much detail as possible so that I can have our team look into this :)

/merged threads

minidemon88
07-10-13, 01:14 AM
Alright so far I've not encountered any missing expansion item yet. But I just experienced missing items for the deliveries when I just got leveled up to level 16. Was buying some new plots then the chicken loading screen popped out. Once it's back to the game, I noticed my level got rolled back to level 15. Also the items for the deliveries I just sent out seconds ago went missing. But I didn't receive any experience points or coins for that order.

Has anyone encounter the same issue as me? Level rolled back and some items went missing? Or perhaps I'm just the unlucky one. :( Back to leveling to level 16 again. Go go!

esmerelda35
07-10-13, 01:55 PM
I have never experienced this until today....and then today I bought 10 wool from the newspaper at a reasonably good price. Immediately thereafter the "chicken" came on - I didn't think anything, but then went to the studio to start turning my wool into goods, and it said I had zero wool (which is what I had before I made the purchase). I had done no other steps in between, so it's not like I accidentally used the wool in deliveries without realizing it. Of course, it set the clock back in terms of taking away my wool, but it didn't return my coins.....and I know how much I had because immediately before I bought the wool I had just purchased the juicer, so the $48K purchase price had all but wiped me out.
Device: Ipad 2
Storm ID: Esmerelda35
Farm name: Farmopoly

07-11-13, 07:25 AM
I'm playing on an iPod touch. Using the latest software and today I just purchased 4 expansion permits for $700. When I went to expand to see how many more papers I needed, my permits were not there! What makes it worse than that? I sold it to myself from one account to another. The papers are not in the original account either.

So my papers are gone into thin air and $100 was taken from the acount Where I purchased the papers. This s disgusting! It's difficult to get those papers with the little yellow markings on the bottom. Such a waste. Such an annoyance.

ButterPanda
07-16-13, 12:00 PM
Alright so far I've not encountered any missing expansion item yet. But I just experienced missing items for the deliveries when I just got leveled up to level 16. Was buying some new plots then the chicken loading screen popped out. Once it's back to the game, I noticed my level got rolled back to level 15. Also the items for the deliveries I just sent out seconds ago went missing. But I didn't receive any experience points or coins for that order.

Has anyone encounter the same issue as me? Level rolled back and some items went missing? Or perhaps I'm just the unlucky one. :( Back to leveling to level 16 again. Go go!

I have never experienced this until today....and then today I bought 10 wool from the newspaper at a reasonably good price. Immediately thereafter the "chicken" came on - I didn't think anything, but then went to the studio to start turning my wool into goods, and it said I had zero wool (which is what I had before I made the purchase). I had done no other steps in between, so it's not like I accidentally used the wool in deliveries without realizing it. Of course, it set the clock back in terms of taking away my wool, but it didn't return my coins.....and I know how much I had because immediately before I bought the wool I had just purchased the juicer, so the $48K purchase price had all but wiped me out.
Device: Ipad 2
Storm ID: Esmerelda35
Farm name: Farmopoly

If you are receiving the 'chicken' loading screen, try force closing all open apps on your device. Then restart your device and be sure your Wi-Fi connection is strong. You may need to sit right next to it to be sure you have full strength. See if this helps.

Anyone having problems with missing things that you have collected? Me. Stuff just goes disappears all the time, I lost to the program 21 land certificates today, yesterday I lost paint and nails to the program.

If my son is also having items stolen as I is to me, so are thousands of other people playing. So is you are now thinking "This has happened to me?" You are right, it is happening. If this happens again and of course it will unless they fix it we will have to stop playing as there is NO POINT in playing a game that *****s on you. STEALING!!! Is it a bug? I do not think so, it is part of the evil plan to get you to buy more gems. Well I spent my money on this game already and there is no way after this that I will buy anymore gems.

@jonfrodo and ****erzombi: Also try the steps above to be sure your device resources are not being used up. Then next time when playing, before you leave the game, visit a neighbor to be sure your device syncs properly. If you still get these issues please let us know what steps you took in game right before the issue occurred.