PDA

View Full Version : how do I block someone who is harrassing me?

serena010
07-06-13, 10:39 PM
Hi I need help please. I deleted this girl because I didnt like her now she is asking spamming me on my wall and asking her friends to send me threats

maguar
07-06-13, 10:44 PM
I'm sorry that you're experiencing this. You will need to email support@teamlava.com with your ID, game and issue. It's helpful if you've got her ID or store name and screenshots of her posts. If you can leave at least of of her posts on your wall it can also help. Make sure that you don't respond to her on your wall or hers.

serena010
07-07-13, 11:20 AM
Hi am wondering how long will it take for support to respond back. This girl n her friend keep leaving harrassments on my wall really upsetting :( can I screenshot n delete post ? Really need to add a block tab in this game!!!!

cherryberry9
07-07-13, 11:34 AM
Support will take 3-5 business days.

As for the harassment, please do take a screenshot. It can help the mods and CM's clear anything up.

As well, discussing in-game harassment isn't forum appropriate. Keep most of the details between you and your helper at support.

serena010
07-07-13, 11:54 AM
Already sent in complaint just waiting for reply. Screebshots took too but was wondering if is ok to delete post cuz I dont know her shop id only name

maguar
07-07-13, 02:06 PM
As you don't know her ID it is helpful to leave a post from her. If there is one that is less offensive than the others leave it. If its causing you distress then delete it.