PDA

View Full Version : game wont load

Unregistered
12-30-10, 02:35 PM
I can't get the game to load even thou I have internet connection and all other games work on my ipod

Unregistered
12-30-10, 04:37 PM
I just reported the same problem. I thought i was the only one with this problem.

Unregistered
01-07-11, 12:28 PM
Just reported this exact issue to TL. And I thought I was the only one with the problem - hope they will fix asap - annoying to have to keep checking.

Unregistered
01-07-11, 10:19 PM
Guys I've been waiting two weeks for TL to get back to me...they've given it to the engineering dept to look at and that's as far as it's gone...that was almost two and a half weeks ago.
Glad to see I'm not the only one, I'll update you if I hear anything back :)

Unregistered
01-08-11, 09:55 AM
Have connection but game won't load. What can be done????

Unregistered
03-06-11, 10:48 PM
I keep getting the message: "Bakery Story is an online game and requires internet access, but I wasn't able to connect. Please double check your connection and I'll try again."
I have double and triple checked connections. I have tried to connect with several different WiFi connections. Still get the same error message.
I have done much reading trying to find a solution to this problem, but cannot find the solution anywhere.

Unregistered
03-07-11, 01:39 AM
I have the same problem.

Unregistered
03-09-11, 08:53 AM
I also have the same problem on my iPhone 3g, with the signal on full bars and also full 3g reception, all of my other internet based games work fine, reported problem through the app store, it seems to be only affecting those with iphones as it's working fine on android.

PushinPigeons
04-29-12, 02:30 AM
Ever since Apple Store issued the last update, my Restaurant Story just shows the splash page and NEVER loads. Uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't work either. :-(

kooky panda
04-29-12, 08:03 AM
Ever since Apple Store issued the last update, my Restaurant Story just shows the splash page and NEVER loads. Uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't work either. :-(
what device do you play on. If Ipad, is it 1,2, or 3?
Make sure you force close out any holiday versions of bakery on your device.

lousflygirl
04-29-12, 08:23 AM
Well I see everybody is having a problem with game not loading since last update & yes I have reported it to team lava & yes I have Internet connection & wifi on at all times & before this problem every other nbr I watered it would lose connection & say try again it's a nightmare now all my crops have withered cant load & I'm sick of all the problems with this game & teamlava. Everything else on my iPhone 4 works fine but teamlava garbage