PDA

View Full Version : What do I need to breed to get a black Dragon? What about other dragons?

The_Real_Chris_B
07-06-13, 11:03 AM
Hello, I'm fairly new to DS and am still lost when it comes to dragon types. I see topics were people refer to the dragons by name and I'm like, huh? I still have only the basic colors (red, yellow, green, blue, and white); basically only the ones that can be bought with coins.

How do I get a plain old black dragon? How about one of those purple ones? I just read that red and blue make pink so I'm good on that. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

PS: I know some dragons are exclusive to iOS, like the Clockwork dragon. I'm on Android. I have a chart that shows the eggs and breeding time that was provided by one of the moderators but that doesn't help me. It doesn't tell me how to make plain black, purple, or whatever dragons.

PPS: I just bred a white dragon and a green dragon (light + forest) and it shows a breed time of 2 days and 26 gold to hatch. Is this a Pegasus? According to the chart it may be, but I just wanted a second opinion. Thank you!

---

igames4me
07-06-13, 11:08 AM
Actually the chart should help you on post 1 of this. http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide

On the bottom it has symbols of the colors and what colors create that dragon
Black= blue and purple
Purple= red and blue
Pink= white and red

scottyhaha
07-06-13, 11:12 AM
Red/blue is purple, purple/blue is black red/white is pink. Red/yellow is mythic, light/green is stone, green/yellow is fairy tale, purple/yellow is Cosmo and any four element is diamond

The_Real_Chris_B
07-06-13, 11:22 AM
Awesome! Thanks guys! Oh and cotty, when you say any four elements you mean ANY four elements? Not just the basic red, blue, green, and yellow?

Also, any idea about the 2 day dragon I bred with a 26 gold cost to hatch? It's white and green.

montrianmaster
07-06-13, 11:22 AM
I kept getting night dragons when I was trying for super dragon but I did not have enough money to buy the habitait. now I saved enough and purchased it I am having trouble breeding the night. these dragons just don't come when you can finally keep them.

scottyhaha
07-06-13, 11:24 AM
Yes any four elements. It could be dawn tree or Pegasus.

RotomGuy
07-06-13, 12:14 PM
Yes any four elements. It could be dawn tree or Pegasus.

No it couldn't. That would only be two different elements. Unless your talking about stone, then yes that would work.

Something like Poison + Ice Cream would work for Diamond.

scottyhaha
07-06-13, 12:53 PM
No it couldn't. That would only be two different elements. Unless your talking about stone, then yes that would work.

Something like Poison + Ice Cream would work for Diamond.
He was asking about his 26 hr of light/green what is going to be

DragonLady1955
07-06-13, 01:22 PM
Can anyone help me with moon dragon? I have tried night and light over 15 times with no luck. Ty

scottyhaha
07-06-13, 01:24 PM
Can anyone help me with moon dragon? I have tried night and light over 15 times with no luck. Ty

Keep trying, do you have mask, if not try night and virtue

maguar
07-06-13, 04:39 PM
For information on specific dragons, including combinations etc, please see post 7 of this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide&p=590677&viewfull=1#post590677) which will direct you to the relevant thread.