PDA

View Full Version : Lost all progress

Megandiathefirst
07-06-13, 10:17 AM
1. Megandiathefirst
2. Apple iPhone 4S
3. 6.1.3
4. I had just finished 51 and attempted level 52. I have in to the add for castle story and installed it from within the bubble mania app. After playing that for a few I switched back to bubble mania to get the reward from doing so. All my progress had been deleted or reset and it started me at level one. I beat it to see what the islands looked like and I have access to the first island and to Mount Popper but I've lost all my gems, coins, and keys that I had before.

I added a picture of what it looks like now. Or part of it at least.

Has this happened to anyone else before?

PenguinFlop
07-06-13, 11:11 AM
Just so I get this correct.... Your original account is still on your device, but your Bubble Mania Application restarted. Additionally, you are able to see the last island you were on prior to the issue occurring and all other islands between the first available island, and the island you were last on is showing up as locked?

Can you please try uninstalling and reinstalling the application?

Let us know if this has helped.

Megandiathefirst
07-06-13, 11:56 AM
Yes that is basically what happened.

That was the second thing I tried. I looked at the thread that offered basic help to see if that worked. First I turned my phone off then on again. Then I uninstalled and reinstalled bubble mania and everything is still the same.

I'm not too terribly upset since I never spent real money on the game, I just hope there is a fix. (Also now my mother has gotten farther than me and this is a setback for our little friendly competition. Ha ha. But that's unimportant.)

I will try uninstalling and reinstalling again and see if that helps.

Megandiathefirst
07-06-13, 12:21 PM
I tried again but to no avail. All the islands but the last one I was on are locked and all my coins are still gone. So far those methods haven't fixed it. Is it possible that somehow installing Castle Story messed up my game? Not sure how but that was the only thing I did between closing bubble mania and then going back to it.

PenguinFlop
07-06-13, 06:09 PM
This issue should be resolved. Please let us know if you still need help.

alexanderjoseph22
12-02-14, 08:09 PM
This issue should be resolved. Please let us know if you still need help.

Yeah I've been struggling with this as well.