PDA

View Full Version : Everyone, PLEASE STOP!

SakuraBlossom188
07-06-13, 09:29 AM
Everyone keeps complaining about the prices going up on expansions and stuff. I personally don't mind. That way you have something to do instead of just sitting there staring at your bakery.

You know, a bit of a challenge. Along with the goals, mastering appliances, and earning coins/gems to expand, it keeps you busy. Imagine if you just earned free gems willy-nilly. You'd have nothing worth working for.

I know the prices are a bit outrageous, but hey, you're not bored anymore. Just think of it this way

kianebakes
07-06-13, 09:53 AM
Lol when did you join the game?

I've not made profit ever since the hike. Anything I earn goes back to baking, doing goals so I can get the appliance, buying appliances before they go away and anything in the design tab before they go away. It's a zero sum game and I'll never get to expand.. ever.

Also, I was never bored :p I actually looked forward to expansions which is now just a myth to me.

KeriBeri71
07-06-13, 10:20 AM
Lol when did you join the game?

I've not made profit ever since the hike. Anything I earn goes back to baking, doing goals so I can get the appliance, buying appliances before they go away and anything in the design tab before they go away. It's a zero sum game and I'll never get to expand.. ever.

Also, I was never bored :p I actually looked forward to expansions which is now just a myth to me.
I hear ya!!!! Im level 99 now for about a year, been playing fir three...ppl that don't know how great it WAS just can't relate...i remember freaking out cuz i was trying to master egg tarts and they went up to 7000 coins!!! Seriously? But still playing cuz hey, its like any other addiction!! ;-)

aileeniweeni
07-06-13, 07:57 PM
Thanks for the feedback on the price changes but this has been thoroughly discussed here: Bakery Increase Prices thread. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35223-Bakery-Increase-in-Prices&p=409210&viewfull=1#post409210)

If you would like to discuss this further, please post a new thread under the
Forum disputes (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes)forum and the community managers will address any of your concerns.

Thanks fellow bakers!