PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story owes me 60 gold and constant crashing

thanakar
07-06-13, 09:25 AM
I have installed and played both the latest Fashion Story and Restaurant: Summer game for the Dragon Story Gold but whenever I start up dragon story I still get the get started quest pop up for both games. If I click get started the game crashes. My other storm8 games recognize I have both installed and have given me appropriate awards but Dragon Story is stuck and won't recognize the two games on my phone.

Quite frankly EVERYTHING I do in the game causes my game to crash. I send gold, crash, i sent maps, crash, I try to sell a baby dragon, crash, i try to collect food, crash, I try to request maps, crash, crash, crash, crash.

I CAN NO LONGER PROGRESS in the game due to the crashes. I have moved ALL my apps to the SD card and the game still crashes constantly.

I am on an older phone, Droid X with the 2.3.4 OS and that isn't going to change anytime soon. You've updated the game out of play for people on older devices.

What I need is an option to TURN OFF all animation because your game is sucking up my memory at an alarming rate.

thanakar
07-06-13, 09:26 AM
My Storm ID is Thanakar

PenguinFlop
07-06-13, 10:52 AM
Sorry to hear that you are having these issues. We recommend trying to close any and all applications running in the background. This will free up a lot of resources needed to run our games. We also recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the application. I'll forward your concerns and feedback to the appropriate parties.