PDA

View Full Version : Gems

tromhat
07-06-13, 07:51 AM
I can not buy Gems on my Visual Land Android Tablet.

It was my Mom's old tablet, its decent, but encounters issues alot.

When I try to buy Gems in Restaurant Story nothing happens, I click Buy and it just stays frozen unless I hit the back button.

It doesn't say It Is Not Responding or anything.

Is it possible you guys could setup an auto-buy on Amazon then I will buy the # of Gems I want then add it to my account?

Warm Regards,
tromhaT :D

PenguinFlop
07-06-13, 10:48 AM
If your menu is freezing, have you tried force closing all applications running in the background, or uninstalling and reinstalling the application? If you have not, please try doing so. If none of these help with your issue, we recommend sending a ticket to Support@TeamLava.com to assist with your purchasing issue.

lollipopspanna97
07-11-13, 05:36 AM
I had so many gems, but they suddenly just went away, and I don't want to buy any. Would it be possible if you could win a gem for every level you pass or anything you buy for the reataurant? It would be great if you could make that happen . Thank you

tjhiang88
07-11-13, 01:11 PM
I had so many gems, but they suddenly just went away, and I don't want to buy any. Would it be possible if you could win a gem for every level you pass or anything you buy for the reataurant? It would be great if you could make that happen . Thank you

I really agree with you