PDA

View Full Version : Start over or transfer?

lildvl91
07-06-13, 04:02 AM
First of there needs to be a general discussion forum for those who are not sure where to ask the following...I had dragon story and many other teamlava games. I recently lost them all due to a new device/ phone. I'm not sure if it would be worth transferring them all or just start over?

doop01
07-06-13, 05:10 AM
It's very easy to transfer the game and only takes a couple of minutes to do it yourself, but do you want to start over again? If you had advanced a long way and had gold/gems, you would probably be better to transfer or it's all lost. I think I've put the correct link in :)
http://bit.ly/11WI4Zs

lildvl91
07-06-13, 06:12 AM
Ty for the link.. I looked it don't seem that easy. Games I have are teamlava and its saying to do it thru a storm8 game not sure how and do I really want another game? Might be easier just to start over? Since I never bought any gold/gems I'm going to miss the good neighbors I had. I had bad ones I won't miss, lol. Wishing I didn't have so many games but I do only cause I liked them. I did email teamlava and hopefully will get an answer.

scottyhaha
07-06-13, 06:23 AM
Download racing live play it to lvl 2.
Click on home, click setting(the wheel thingy), click storm 8, click transfer/new device, put your storm ID and password then transfer
If you already set a ID on your new acct you can only Email TL support.

lildvl91
07-06-13, 06:30 AM
I have a storm Id but no pw from when first played TL games, but ty

meme1098
07-06-13, 08:44 AM
You have a password to login to this forum to post. No other way to post without it.

scottyhaha
07-06-13, 08:55 AM
You have a password to login to this forum to post. No other way to post without it.

I think this her/him new acct.

lildvl91
07-06-13, 09:03 AM
Yes have pw for forums but lost all games from old phone and now trying to get them bk on new phone I'm going to try scottyhaha suggestion otherwise I have to wait to hear back from teamlava or start over, lol

lildvl91
07-06-13, 09:12 AM
Oh thank you Scotty I got my games back with your suggestion

dbill1967
09-16-13, 07:29 AM
if i have an android phone and transfer the game dragon story to new ipad will i get all new feature like battles,quest,ice dragons and traiding post from ipad or keep old feature from phone ?

mrarfan
09-16-13, 08:12 AM
If you haven't set up a new Storm8 ID on your new device than you can follow the steps on how to transfer you game here! (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method)
If you already set up a Storm8 ID on your new device, than you will need to email support@teamlava.com and ask them to transfer it for you! :)

kooky panda
09-16-13, 08:23 AM
if i have an android phone and transfer the game dragon story to new ipad will i get all new feature like battles,quest,ice dragons and traiding post from ipad or keep old feature from phone ?
If you transfer to an IOS device you will be able to have the IOS only features.
You can have support transfer for you or you can transfer yourself by going to the link provided in mrarfan's post.