PDA

View Full Version : What really HAPPENS after you reach LVL 73 (Restaurant Story)

LizsLove
07-05-13, 05:25 PM
Hi guys, I know we have to expend some money in this game BUT something is "some money" and other thing is " ALOT OF MONEY" down below I will explain what Im trying to say, besides...when you download the game it says "FREE GAME" but when you are moving forward you notice the custom stuff and then you just accept it

After lvl 73 you cannot get cook machines by leveling up ANYMORE and the only way is unlocking the section with GEMS, but I stayed quiet and calm :) because I was like..."Oh well..maybe the coming quests will be about what we already have in the restaurant :) so...I'll donate some money and buy some few things and that's it". Unfortunately after lvl 73, ARRIVES A LOT of quests that request so many different cook machines and GEMS ITEMS, by obligation you'll have to choose "SKIP" button and expend gems to save time and also because you will not have enough gems to unlock.

There are 3 ways to get GEMS: 1st is DONATE---- 2nd is leveling up the foods to lvl 3 (some of them to lvl 4)--------3rd WAIT until the game system tells you to download a game, but I can tell you this: if you choose option 2 and 3 you are going to WAIT alot of time to get 49 gems to unlock the cook machine section and if you choose option 1, then you have to expend much money and it doesn't worth it... because for EVERY EACH QUEST you will have to DONATE...so simple isn't it? -__-

ONLY ONE QUEST will require 2 to 4 NEW UPDATED cook machines, prepare 30 to 50 foods, serve 30 to 50 foods and also buy objects the require gems for decorate, is only matter of time when you will have to give up, what means that you spent time and money in a useless game.

To be honest, I think is not fair to block a needed section and put conditions on it... after you have so many time playing and promoting this game, 14 members of my family and 6 friends play this game, I was the one who reached the lvl 73 first...I'm lvl 74 but almost lvl 75...is a better idea to expand the lvls condition to get a cook machine (example: for every 6 lvls you have the right to get a cook machine...) or just putting more low the gems requests in the quest section...

I wrote this because, if you want a "modern and nice restaurant" you have to get more money in short time by adding extra cook machines, UPDATE your restaurant with new stuffs (one of this ways is completing the quests), complete quests to get "GOALS" open....and much much more :S

the only thing I regret is that I spent SO MUCH TIME in this game and some money though is time to say goodbye to all my neighbors, see you oneday not so far ^^

Hugs and love for you guys :D ....Liz L.

Here 2 pics of the open section, I don't know why they are so small

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8364&d=1373069945

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8365&d=1373069972

maguar
07-05-13, 05:50 PM
Hi LizsLove,

Here's some good news for you. With the appliances, just move some of the ones from your shop into storage and then you can place the new appliances. No gems needed! Also with the goals that require gem items, most of the times those are just suggestion. So if there is a goal that requires you to buy wallpaper, floor tiles or decorations and it directs you to the gem ones, most of the time you can buy coin ones and they'll count.

I hope this news means that you'll stick around

igames4me
07-05-13, 06:04 PM
Maguar is right..... You can store appliances .... On main account level 99 only 18 appliances and most of time able to finish goals on time with 0 out of pocket money...... Plus never bought gems before on that account

cherryberry9
07-05-13, 11:20 PM
Wow...that must've taken some time to type. I know how you feel but I must tell you maguar is right.

Rainstorms45
07-08-13, 12:50 PM
I have never bought gems, just earned them. And maguar is right, just store your stoves and get new ones. When the goal is over go store the new stoves and go back to the old ones. I have 18 stoves\appliance slots, I just refuse to pay 49gems to get a new one I will make due with what I have. Right now all my stoves arein storage so I have 8 popcorn stove and 10 carnival ones.

The_Real_Chris_B
07-08-13, 03:51 PM
I've been playing this game for around 3 years and have been level 99 for most of that time. I have never had to spend money. Maguar's post says it all.