http://i40.tinypic.com/2vn1c9y.png
-Turquoise Top 55,000 coins
-Yellow Sarong 32 gems
-Chunky Bracelet 26,000 coins
-Chunky Gold 28,000 coins

Tropical Paradise 42 gems - LTO
http://i44.tinypic.com/opp5zs.jpg

New Teaser!

It's time to break out the sundresses and shorts!
http://i.imgur.com/5qUSu4P.png
Try on your favorite styles in the Beach Dressing Room in Fashion Story (https://www.facebook.com/fashionstory)!

http://media.tumblr.com/476a7c0bf717c0d6f3c7d287d67bd94d/tumblr_inline_mposjmcBHU1qz4rgp.png
Summer is here and it sure is starting to heat up outside. Are you ready for this oncoming heat? Help your customers cool off with the Tropical Paradise Display in Fashion Story (https://www.facebook.com/fashionstory)!
Check out other Beach-themed additions:
Beach Dressing Room
Sandcastle
Beach Counter

sanya87
07-05-13, 02:35 PM
Great! looks like we will get new summer stuff so i am really hoping for a nice summer display too :)

mymummy789
07-05-13, 02:52 PM
I hope it is for coins (especially as I haven't had a gem sale for ages :( )

newmoonfashion
07-05-13, 03:14 PM
Jubiii, beach theme.
I love the bright clear colors and hope it's a coin offer.
I also wish for a beach display better than the swimwear models display we already have, as I don't like the standing girl's face.
I hope we get a colourful beach sarong or kaftan as well as a swim suit and maybe a stack of towels to place on counters.
A large palm tree, more umbrellas and an ice cream trolley would also be great.

Ic3e
07-05-13, 03:32 PM
Meh :P Summer. Just please let there be a bikini or something!

mergirl96
07-05-13, 04:51 PM
Beach theme! I'm so excited. I really hoping there will be some sort of floor tile that looks like water for coins. I can't tile my a large percentage of my floor because the ones we have cost gems. I'm also hoping for some swimwear too.

cherryberry9
07-05-13, 05:44 PM
Like I said in the other thread...sooooo happy for summer in Fashion!

jewelfang
07-05-13, 05:58 PM
The dressing room is gorgeous! Dollars to donuts it is for gems, but we can always hope for coin items. I hope there is a nice display! I did not buy the 4th car or the fountain, hoping for summer display soon. I will appreciate any new swimwear catalogue, and am very excited to see what we get! :-)

Zee_Zatara
07-05-13, 11:03 PM
Beach theme = swimwear = hopefully our first-ever bikini in the game? Don't let us down Team Lava! I hope we get at least a couple of new swimwear catalogs. The blue and pink ones in the game are two years old now.

jojopeanut
07-05-13, 11:38 PM
Beach theme = swimwear = hopefully our first-ever bikini in the game? Don't let us down Team Lava! I hope we get at least a couple of new swimwear catalogs. The blue and pink ones in the game are two years old now.

Agree!!!! Im so bored with them.

jojopeanut
07-05-13, 11:43 PM
Nice dressing room Im not turning cart wheels over it. Glad all those waiting is getting summer items. Ill see what else we get before Im to ecstatic. The last month has been awesome and Im tapped out on gems so hope we get alot of coin items.

andromedablack
07-06-13, 03:50 AM
The dressing room isn't that wow,but...Yey finally summer stuff!!! I've been keeping coins and gems since easter for the summer updates! I hope we'll get a beautiful display and some bikinis and beach wear and colorfull summer dresses!!!

danit_h
07-06-13, 04:08 AM
Finaly Summer stuff! It must be the bikini display with 3 girls that i wanted sooo much and new swimwear catalogues!! lets just hope it will be good...

newmoonfashion
07-06-13, 04:58 AM
I don't know why you all want bikinis. They'll look stupid on racks just like the short black top from the Sparkling outfit.
I would prefer swimsuits and kaftas.
Maybe a bikini in the closet, but not as catalogue.
Or even better in a display with models or like the lingerie box display.

Ic3e
07-06-13, 05:53 AM
I don't know why you all want bikinis. They'll look stupid on racks just like the short black top from the Sparkling outfit.
I would prefer swimsuits and kaftas.
Maybe a bikini in the closet, but not as catalogue.
Or even better in a display with models or like the lingerie box display.

Eh, I agree but I also disagree. I think the bikini will look stupid of racks unless, here's the disagree part, if TL puts the bikini on that special rack for bikini's. I'd love one nonetheless, catalog and closet or just in the closet doesn't matter.

jellypie200
07-06-13, 05:55 AM
Eh, I agree but I also disagree. I think the bikini will look stupid of racks unless, here's the disagree part, if TL puts the bikini on that special rack for bikini's. I'd love one nonetheless, catalog and closet or just in the closet doesn't matter.
Actually that's a good idea why can't we just put that in the
Suggestion thread

jewelfang
07-06-13, 11:21 AM
IRL, shops often hang a bikini top and bottom together. If they display it this way, together as one item, I think it would look nice.

I am again farming gems from catalogues, and hope to have 30 or so by next week, if I am lucky and work it.

cherryberry9
07-06-13, 03:41 PM
Agree!!!! Im so bored with them.

Yea...I'm getting tired of seeing the same pink and blue swim stuff.

cpebbles73
07-08-13, 01:50 AM
new teaser!

i love this....and yes i would love a bikini, a towel the avatar can hold, sunglasses that go on the head instead of the eyes , some new decorations palm trees, a pool display, a new hair style, bikini/ bathing suit hut...etc.

zayn07
07-08-13, 10:30 AM
cool. I can't wait

jewelfang
07-08-13, 01:42 PM
I think it is funny that the last 3 or 4 updates, we've had pages of people complaining they want summer stuff! Now that a summer update is announced, where are all those people? lol

I'm excited for tomorrows update, still crossing my fingers for at least one good coin item :) But lots of coin items would be better!

lelaina752
07-08-13, 02:08 PM
Ha! I didn't post about wanting summer items, but I love the dressing room and I am excited for the update. I even have a beach area ready in my store. :)

andromedablack
07-08-13, 02:15 PM
I wish we had the updates on Mondays, I have nothing to do tonight but tomorrow I won't have time to redecorate... :(

MizCricket
07-08-13, 04:01 PM
I'm looking forward to a summer update too! I have an area all ready fir those dressing rooms in my tablet boutique. I just hope they're for coins. :-)

lelaina752
07-08-13, 04:35 PM
Mondays would be awesome for an update. It is bad enough waiting all weekend. lol. :)

jojopeanut
07-08-13, 05:19 PM
Would love to have a goal tomorrow...I wish*fingers crossed*

dalula
07-08-13, 08:22 PM
Would love to have a goal tomorrow...I wish*fingers crossed*

I agree... and maybe new hairstyles, a fountain, and more makeup catalogs (sunblock lotion...nail polish... anything...) though the last one probably isn't likely to happen unfortunately :(

minidemon88
07-09-13, 01:13 AM
More importantly, a summer LTO display! That will goes so well with the dressing room. As long the updates is decent looking, I'll be so happy. XD

andromedablack
07-09-13, 04:06 AM
I really really want new hairstyles... I wish we'll have a mermaid hairstyle with this update... I don't care if it's gonna be for free or coins or gems, I just want my avatar to have LONG hair!
I also wish for a fountain, but I doubt as we had as a LTO last week... I kind of regret for not buying one, but on the other hand I think it was too expensive and I'd prefer something like the aquarius fountain.

kiwyro
07-09-13, 08:52 AM
Cant wait for the update ... ugh its soo hard to wait. ╮(╯◇╰)╭ i only hope to have more coin stuff

dalula
07-09-13, 10:29 AM
I'm dying for a nice fountain :) I know we just got one last week but still... ;D it's summer...

sanya87
07-09-13, 10:31 AM
me too! have my hard earned gems and coins ready lol :D

sanya87
07-09-13, 10:33 AM
oops didn't see this post above as the last one... i am definately not dying for the fountain but for nice display, yes!

andromedablack
07-09-13, 10:34 AM
How many time left?Usually I see the updates late at night but I'm at home now.

dalula
07-09-13, 10:35 AM
How many time left?Usually I see the updates late at night but I'm at home now.

I think about 2-3 hours (they come out around noon in PST)

kiwyro
07-09-13, 10:41 AM
I recieve my update at 3 pm eastern time which means like an hour n 20 min

andromedablack
07-09-13, 10:58 AM
I see so around 10pm here.thanks :)

aileeniweeni
07-09-13, 11:43 AM
update for July-9-13:
-beach counter 5 gems
-thin beach counter 34,000 coins
-rainbow rack 5 gems
-beach dressing room 142,000 coins
-sunny beach 12 gems
-Tropical Paradise 42 gems (LTO)
-sandcastle 23,000 coins
-beach bed 25 gems
-tiki torch 21,000 coins

New Catalog - Beach Beauty 11 hrs
http://i40.tinypic.com/351v02e.png

-Yellow Sarong 32 gems

-added to post 1-

07-09-13, 11:48 AM
I love the update. But no gems, boo! Ill check back to see the beach bed and the tropical display. I may just be tempted to have my first ever beach section in my shop.

minidemon88
07-09-13, 12:26 PM
Oh my! The tropical display looks so nice and detailed! Glad I didn't splurge it on the fountain last week. XD

kiwyro
07-09-13, 12:28 PM
Can someone post a picture of th LTO

58fury
07-09-13, 12:29 PM
Anybody have pic of the lto yet?

07-09-13, 12:35 PM
I just had to get that pet shop story looking fountain last week. And I just had to use my gems on the glass counters from last week. When will I learn....

Yes, can someome post pics of the items pretty please?

aileeniweeni
07-09-13, 12:52 PM
threw together a beach section, need to move it somewhere else later

-added to post 1-

jojopeanut
07-09-13, 12:56 PM
Cute but I'm not super crazy to need it which is a good thing I only have 2 GEMs...LOL

jojopeanut
07-09-13, 12:58 PM
But with all the items I have from last year along with the coin items I can make some nice display's.

danit_h
07-09-13, 12:59 PM
The LTO - dont like just one girl no bikini so not fashionable and doesnt worth 42 gems...:(:(:(

kiwyro
07-09-13, 01:03 PM
Not so wow about the LTO.. not buying

Ic3e
07-09-13, 01:15 PM
The catalog is cute, finally! A midriff! But I'm not nuts. The LTO is nicely drawn but again, I'm not crazy for it. WHERE IS THAT BIKINI! Everything is pretty okay, it's a nice update really but WHERE IS THAT BIKINI?!

Ic3e
07-09-13, 01:18 PM
OMG IN THE LTO, IT'S DORY!!!! I'm so starstruck :O

sanya87
07-09-13, 01:20 PM
I am not thrilled with LTO either, i was hoping for 2 or 3 girls in bikinis sitting or standing. I dont say its not nice, but i think i will save my gems and i hope we will get something more next week. Catalog is cute though, i reakly like the sarong :)

jellypie200
07-09-13, 01:44 PM
The catalog is cute, finally! A midriff! But I'm not nuts. The LTO is nicely drawn but again, I'm not crazy for it. WHERE IS THAT BIKINI! Everything is pretty okay, it's a nice update really but WHERE IS THAT BIKINI?!
Lol
You really want that bikini

Yeah I love the Lto update too

Ic3e
07-09-13, 01:51 PM
Lol
You really want that bikini

Yeah I love the Lto update too

Yeah for the bikini but I said I didn't like the LTO, I just saw Dory that's all.

dalula
07-09-13, 01:57 PM
Eh not that thrilled about the update (especially the LTO). I was personally hoping for a bikini with a cute print (like cherries).
There's always next week though ;)

jewelfang
07-09-13, 01:57 PM
I am really torn on the LTO. I like it, but not sure if it really fits in the beach area of my shop. It does not look like a fashion display, just a chick taking a nap in a hammock....in the middle of my shop? Also, the fronds on that palm tree are huge and would block a large area around it!

How likely is it there will be another summer LTO in the next month or so? I can probably only come up with enough gems for one LTO for the rest of the summer. I do not want to skip this one only to find out nothing else cool shows up for summer, but I also really really do not want to buy this one, then regret it when a nicer one shows up in a week or two.

mjauuuu
07-09-13, 02:12 PM

...and look! her little friend Nemo is in there too ;) lol

CuteTali
07-09-13, 03:26 PM
Nice update, I'm glad we got a coin dressing room for summer that's so colorful and can make a nice background if you put a bunch of them together side by side. The LTO is beautiful, instead of a tacky bikini, they went with the very much in style now- a tankini and boy shorts, love the hat too and how wonderfully they found a way to add water and fish and even a turtle to the whole thing, the only thing I don't like about it is the alien shaped eyes/sunglasses AGAIN. When are they going to ditch the alien eyes and just stick to good ole' fashioned human eyes? Still very nice and creative other than that, I'm glad I got several days to think about it. Overall it's very chic and even the color of the hammock screams summer. Good job TL :)

jewelfang
07-09-13, 04:23 PM
I do love the dressing roo, the colors are very vibrant! And the new tables, too, they actually match the new dressing room and the earth day dressing room, too. Makes for a lot of fun mix and match fun.
The LTO is driving me nuts. I love the base of it, the water with all the pretty fish. I like the girl, too, very chic, but the giant bent palm tree annoys me. Also glad we have time to decide. I will hope for a good teaser on Friday and decide then, I think.

Overall, great summer update, thanks!!

kiwyro
07-09-13, 04:47 PM
Jubiii, beach theme.
I love the bright clear colors and hope it's a coin offer.
I also wish for a beach display better than the swimwear models display we already have, as I don't like the standing girl's face.
I hope we get a colourful beach sarong or kaftan as well as a swim suit and maybe a stack of towels to place on counters.
A large palm tree, more umbrellas and an ice cream trolley would also be great.

Looks like TL listen a lil to ur request since u get a sarong n also the large palm tree u wanted.. lol

lelaina752
07-09-13, 05:22 PM
I may be in the minority, but I love the LTO. Actually I love the update--love the dressing room, tables, and sand castle too. I just doubled the size of my beach area. Thanks TL. :)

The only thing that seems out of place is the rainbow rack. I hope TL brings a rack that is a little more beach themed--maybe with a seahorse or seashell? I also wish we had some more three hour or less catalogs.

07-09-13, 06:10 PM
I just saw the beach bed, its a great size. Thankfully I have time to buy that one.

CuteTali
07-09-13, 07:56 PM
I just saw the beach bed, its a great size. Thankfully I have time to buy that one.

Can someone post a picture of the beach bed please? I'm thinking of buying it but don't want to buy without seeing it.

aileeniweeni
07-09-13, 08:22 PM
Can someone post a picture of the beach bed please? I'm thinking of buying it but don't want to buy without seeing it.

I added the picture from TL blog to post 1 and it has the beach bed in the pic.

58fury
07-09-13, 09:09 PM
I like the lto but not sure it is a must have for me. Guess I will decide after friday's teaser.

CuteTali
07-09-13, 09:21 PM
I like the lto but not sure it is a must have for me. Guess I will decide after friday's teaser.

Ooh thanks, didn't see that, shows all the new items.

CuteTali
07-09-13, 09:24 PM
Seeing all the new items put together in one picture like that one makes me want to buy everything! It's all so colorful and summery. I really like the LTO now that I see it from this side, I think I'm gonna buy it. Thanks again for the pics.

alexssecret
07-09-13, 10:07 PM
I really really want new hairstyles... I wish we'll have a mermaid hairstyle with this update... I don't care if it's gonna be for free or coins or gems, I just want my avatar to have LONG hair!
I also wish for a fountain, but I doubt as we had as a LTO last week... I kind of regret for not buying one, but on the other hand I think it was too expensive and I'd prefer something like the aquarius fountain.

I bought the fountain and I'm in love with it. I love it. I'm going to buy this display as well because it's very beautiful. XOXO

alexssecret
07-09-13, 10:09 PM
threw together a beach section, need to move it somewhere else later

-added to post 1-

So beautiful. By the way, This cash register is pink? Where I can find it? XOXO

alexssecret
07-09-13, 10:12 PM
update for July-9-13:
-beach counter 5 gems
-thin beach counter 34,000 coins
-rainbow rack 5 gems
-beach dressing room 142,000 coins
-sunny beach 12 gems
-Tropical Paradise 42 gems (LTO)
-sandcastle 23,000 coins
-beach bed 25 gems
-tiki torch 21,000 coins

New Catalog - Beach Beauty 11 hrs
http://i40.tinypic.com/351v02e.png

-Yellow Sarong 32 gems

New Teaser!

http://media.tumblr.com/476a7c0bf717c0d6f3c7d287d67bd94d/tumblr_inline_mposjmcBHU1qz4rgp.png
Summer is here and it sure is starting to heat up outside. Are you ready for this oncoming heat? Help your customers cool off with the Tropical Paradise Display in Fashion Story (https://www.facebook.com/fashionstory)!
Check out other Beach-themed additions:
Beach Dressing Room
Sandcastle
Beach Counter

Sooo beautiful. Thanks fort posting. Please, how you took your Avatar's Picture? XOXO

jojopeanut
07-09-13, 10:18 PM
Pink cash register LTO at valentines day.

minidemon88
07-10-13, 01:25 AM
I'm holding on to my gems first. Just in case there's a better summer LTO pop out next week. We will know the answer on Friday. XD Though I do like the tropical display. It got a nice summer feel to it. :o

andromedablack
07-10-13, 03:57 AM
I wanted new summer stuff so much but I'm not so excited now.. Actually I hope we'll get more next week.The catalogue is alright, I like the turquoise top but I was hoping for a cute bikini.The LTO is beautiful but I'm not sure yet... I want to spend my gems for things I can use anytime of the year...Actually I regret not buying the last LTO... I'll wait to see the teaser for next week and then decide.

Ic3e
07-10-13, 04:51 AM
Used my gems to buy that sarong... teamlava better not come out with a bikini or a Mod theme any time soon or else...

mjauuuu
07-10-13, 06:17 AM
I for one loved this update since it has such a great tropical summer feeling to it. Hope to see more items like these next week! :)

andromedablack
07-10-13, 06:53 AM
A funny thing, yesterday I was bored and trying to make my avatar like the Disney princesses, and I couldn't make a good Jasmine, and some hours later we got the turquoise top which is perfect for a Jasmine :P

jodie02bb
07-10-13, 09:58 AM
I just finished my goal and didn't receive my prize, I clicked so fast I didn't even get to see what it was suppose to be, checked my inventory and nada.

aileeniweeni
07-10-13, 11:45 AM
I just finished my goal and didn't receive my prize, I clicked so fast I didn't even get to see what it was suppose to be, checked my inventory and nada.

Try force closing your game and restarting it. If you're referring to the most current goal line for American Independence Day, then check the floor decorations in the design tab for the "Celebration Table". Scroll through and it should be there. If you're referring to another goal line, please let me know.

dalula
07-10-13, 12:25 PM
Sooo beautiful. Thanks fort posting. Please, how you took your Avatar's Picture? XOXO

you can take a picture of your avatar by clicking "closet" and pressing the power button and home button (iOS only, not sure how android works)

CuteTali
07-10-13, 05:29 PM
So there it is, I bought it and I love it, finally I have a summer display :)
http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag120/liatp23/Fashion%20Story/fashion_story-2013-07-10-05-24-19_zpsc0b36197.png (http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/liatp23/media/Fashion%20Story/fashion_story-2013-07-10-05-24-19_zpsc0b36197.png.html)

andromedablack
07-10-13, 05:34 PM
I'll buy it too because I don't want to regret later for not buying it like the elegant fountain... :(

sharbuch
07-10-13, 08:41 PM
I am on Android and I have not gotten this update yet anybody else not gotten or have missed something.

jojopeanut
07-10-13, 09:40 PM
You should have it.. Try re installing.

alexssecret
07-11-13, 12:03 AM
So there it is, I bought it and I love it, finally I have a summer display :)
http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag120/liatp23/Fashion%20Story/fashion_story-2013-07-10-05-24-19_zpsc0b36197.png (http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/liatp23/media/Fashion%20Story/fashion_story-2013-07-10-05-24-19_zpsc0b36197.png.html)

Girl....great!!! Your store is beautiful.
So, where did you get the Gold Medal Sale? Soooooooooo beautiful!!!
XOXO

alexssecret
07-11-13, 12:04 AM
you can take a picture of your avatar by clicking "closet" and pressing the power button and home button (iOS only, not sure how android works)

That's why. I have Kindle!!! :(

CuteTali
07-11-13, 01:28 AM
Girl....great!!! Your store is beautiful.
So, where did you get the Gold Medal Sale? Soooooooooo beautiful!!!
XOXO

Thank you :-) The Gold Medal Sale was sold during the olympics, some users got a special version back then, wish it was still available to download, I missed so many of the items there.

marrrina
07-11-13, 07:36 AM
Finally a fun summer outfit! I love it :)

MellowFarmer
07-11-13, 08:55 AM
I love the tropical paradise. I am trying to earn a few more gems to purchase. Some pics posted in this thread show a wave behind her but thats obviously separate. Where can I get the wave? Thx

sanya87
07-11-13, 09:02 AM
Yep, its separated, its actually 3rd prize from the summer chest i think.

kooky panda
07-11-13, 10:27 AM
Yes it is from the Summer Chest

COMMON (4th prize, 54%)
Aloha Flowers
Beach Towels
Tropical Display
Beach Fountain

UNCOMMON (3rd prize, 35%)
Beach Caftan (avatar)
Catch the Wave

RARE (2nd prize, 10%)
Beach Couch
Hit the Beach (Van)

EXCEPTIONAL (1st prize, 1%)
Summer Sarong Dress (avatar)

http://i.imgur.com/OdU8z.png

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41733-Fashion-Master-Box&p=480381&viewfull=1#post480381