PDA

View Full Version : Dragon story - cannot breed new dragon in 21 dayst

fatsoland
07-05-13, 09:25 AM
Dragon story breeding...Cannot get new dragon since June 11. Been using correct pairs and breeding 24/7 for 3 weeks and cannot get a single new dragon.

Is anyone else having this problem? ...Sent 9 emails to Team Lava. [] refuses to give a legitimate response. Please help!! Thank you.

J85909266
07-05-13, 09:35 AM
I had a similar dry spell that lasted over a month around the time night element came out. I nearly quit playing. I've had more success trying for the new mini-elements they've been releasing.

RotomGuy
07-05-13, 09:52 AM
I went 4-5 months breeding a Kite. I got it eventually. You will too, don't worry.

aceblade
07-05-13, 11:25 AM
I went 4-5 months breeding a Kite. I got it eventually. You will too, don't worry.

The annoying thing really isn't trying for the Kite (or any other dragon I want), it's having to switch to breeding for another dragon I want because of Limited Dragons popping up on the timer every...single...freaking...week. :(

aceblade
07-05-13, 11:26 AM
I miss the 4-5 months where we could do as we pleased without having to rush about trying to snag dragons before they vanished.

MeAndBarney
07-05-13, 07:31 PM
I don't understand some of the breeding results, bred black and white trying for moon and I get a wizard? Been getting a lot of random unrelated offspring...any suggestions?

HotThreads
07-05-13, 09:15 PM
I m trying all the goal combos and not getting any new dragons. Im very frustrated and im going to stop playing if I dont start getting better dragons.

candylipstee
07-05-13, 11:21 PM
I also get fustrated by the fact that I can never get the dragon am trying for. Sometimes I feel they do this to get us to buy the gold to just buy the dragon. So then I start breeding just silly combinations and what happens I get a dragon they came out with long time ago. I really feel that it is so outrages that the price of a dragon so so high what do they think people have money to spend on I can't eat this dragon or wear it. I know they have to make money but my goodness they are out of there minds. What's really up with the diamond dragon I don't think I will ever get it. I know a lot of people who quit because its down right unfair. I think there afraid people will stop playing if they made it possible for the breed to be just a little easier.

candylipstee
07-05-13, 11:29 PM
I also get fustrated by the fact that I can never get the dragon am trying for. Sometimes I feel they do this to get us to buy the gold to just buy the dragon. So then I start breeding just silly combinations and what happens I get a dragon they came out with long time ago. I really feel that it is so outrages that the price of a dragon so so high what do they think people have money to spend on I can't eat this dragon or wear it. I know they have to make money but my goodness they are out of there minds. What's really up with the diamond dragon I don't think I will ever get it. I know a lot of people who quit because its down right unfair. I think there afraid people will stop playing if they made it possible for the breed to be just a little easier.

belbar22
07-06-13, 06:56 AM
The annoying thing really isn't trying for the Kite (or any other dragon I want), it's having to switch to breeding for another dragon I want because of Limited Dragons popping up on the timer every...single...freaking...week. :(

I miss the 4-5 months where we could do as we pleased without having to rush about trying to snag dragons before they vanished.

Totally agree. I was breeding for my 1 st diamond, had to stop for Indy which I still don't have and now I have to work on eclipse and I am assuming Saturn next. Very very frustrating