PDA

View Full Version : Takes Forever- Very Mad!

cherryberry9
07-04-13, 08:03 PM
:mad::mad::mad: I FILLED OUT AND SENT REQUESTS 12 HOURS AGO...YET RIGHT NOW, I HAVE 0 OF THOSE REQUESTS FULFILLED. I HAVE ACTIVE NBRS, IVE CHATTED WITH THEM TODAY SO I KNOW THEYVE ACCEPTED THE REQUEST. IM GOING AWAY ON MONDAY AND AM GETTING FURIOUS CAUSE I CANT GET MY REQUESTS. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING????:mad:

kianebakes
07-05-13, 02:47 AM
Ha, yeah I have zero patience when it comes to requests too lol. Some nbrs care about gifts, some tips, I just want my requests to come in and not leave me hanging.

Sounds like yours are clogged maybe? Backlogged for a day or two so your requests aren't even reaching your nbrs yet.

maguar
07-05-13, 03:18 AM
Try force closing and restarting to see if the accepted requests appear

chewytwix
07-05-13, 03:43 AM
Have you declined the gifts people have sent that you don't want? That has happened to me as we'll and when I declined a few, BAM, I received all my requests.

cherryberry9
07-05-13, 05:52 PM
Try force closing and restarting to see if the accepted requests appear

I did that and it didn't work. When I woke up today, all requests or most of them had been fulfilled. Just dunno why I must wait a full 24 hr for requests. I'm leaving on Monday and need to complete them.

nmishii
07-05-13, 06:24 PM
The parts counts apparently don't refresh as often as other lists. I've seen entries in my news feed saying people have responded to my request, but the parts don't show up in My Gifts until I exit out of the game and restart it.

There are free wifi spots in the US so if you don't get done by Monday, and won't return until after the 30+ days remaining to complete the goals, you may be able to complete them while in Hawaii. Many hotels and some airports have free-wifi. McDonalds, Starbucks, and Barnes and Noble also have free wifi. There's also cell coverage, but I guess that might not be an option if you are charged international rates.

Natasha_07
07-05-13, 06:29 PM
This happens to me all the time, every time I send out requests I have to close the game and then restart the game a dozen or more times for the list to refresh, it's annoying.

badger8
07-05-13, 06:41 PM
Keep in mind yesterday was a major US holiday. Many people were out and may not have been playing.
We were in Hawaii last year. Every airport we were in and our resort all had free wifi.
And as nmishii said, you have over a month to complete the goal.
Take it easy.

tehbaker
07-06-13, 12:13 AM
I checked in on my bakery most of the day on Thursday, which was 4th of July in America. I normally expect less responses to tipping, gifting and accepting requests this time of the year because of holidays and vacations. Many of my neighbors aren't even playing right now because they're away for a week or two. My parts request sent at 3am EST (when the servers reset) wasn't filled until almost midnight. It takes a while, though force closing and restarting a lot can help too if you know you've had accepted requests.

cherryberry9
07-06-13, 05:37 PM
The parts counts apparently don't refresh as often as other lists. I've seen entries in my news feed saying people have responded to my request, but the parts don't show up in My Gifts until I exit out of the game and restart it.

There are free wifi spots in the US so if you don't get done by Monday, and won't return until after the 30+ days remaining to complete the goals, you may be able to complete them while in Hawaii. Many hotels and some airports have free-wifi. McDonalds, Starbucks, and Barnes and Noble also have free wifi. There's also cell coverage, but I guess that might not be an option if you are charged international rates.

Your right...if I need some Wi-Fi I'll go order a McFlurry or somtething and mooch of of MacDonalds wifi.

lolzillaz
07-06-13, 07:53 PM
Your right...if I need some Wi-Fi I'll go order a McFlurry or somtething and mooch of of MacDonalds wifi.

Or just sit in their parking lot. B-)

cherryberry9
07-06-13, 10:37 PM
Or just sit in their parking lot. B-)

Even better!