PDA

View Full Version : Caramel corn

kylebusch
07-04-13, 03:33 PM
I trying preparing my carmel corn but even time I press to prepair nothing happens... The bar shows up that shows that it was completed but it won't me serve it... I have try rebooting my device but nothing has worked yet

cherryberry9
07-04-13, 08:05 PM
Delete and reinstall the app. If that doesn't work...email support@teamlava.com.

HenryLucky1
07-05-13, 02:47 AM
I trying preparing my carmel corn but even time I press to prepair nothing happens... The bar shows up that shows that it was completed but it won't me serve it... I have try rebooting my device but nothing has worked yet

Same thing just happened to me, I tried to rotate and I can serve those Caramel corn.

cherryberry9
07-05-13, 05:47 PM
Same thing just happened to me, I tried to rotate and I can serve those Caramel corn.

Its obviously a problem on TL's end. A mod can flag the problem over. I suggest you guys PM kooky panda or someone else that's a mod and they can get the problem over to TL.

aileeniweeni
07-06-13, 08:01 PM
Does this problem only happen with the caramel corn recipe specifically? Please let me know if you are still experiencing this problem and what device you're using. Also try: force closing out of the game, restarting your device, and deleting and re-installing the game. Thanks.