PDA

View Full Version : Eclipse dragon now limited

cquinn32
07-04-13, 01:33 PM
Posted as limited in my market

RotomGuy
07-04-13, 01:34 PM
*smashes things*

I knew this would happen eventually. Don't even have a Cosmic.

aceblade
07-04-13, 01:39 PM
Jeez, really?
:(

teogionia
07-04-13, 01:40 PM
its not limited in my market

allenomg
07-04-13, 01:55 PM
mine shows eclipse as limited too
so happy i tried for this when it came out

cedkugedchgd
07-04-13, 01:56 PM
eclipse?! limited?! whuuuut?!

ShadowDragon136
07-04-13, 02:05 PM
I... want to quit now. I had been trying for Cosmic until Fireworks came back, bred for that (unsuccessfully) nonstop, and now one of my favorite dragons that I don't even have the base element for is limited. Seriously? They had to pull a dragon that isn't even available for players under level 40? What a low blow.

mikeclit
07-04-13, 02:08 PM
Well this was quite expected, assume the rest of these mini elements with 3 dragons with go too. Mythic is the only one that is separate.

moostermine
07-04-13, 02:11 PM
Might just be a sale. Price says 1600 gold, anybody know if it's always been that?

ShadowDragon136
07-04-13, 02:14 PM
The Cosmic habitat is 1,000,000 in my market. I'm not sure if Eclipse has always been 1600 gold but I know Cosmic Expanse used to be 6M.

MazReptile
07-04-13, 02:16 PM
I haven't checked mine, but I know I don't have it... Why bring these out then make them limited???
TL you're really starting to just annoy me and I've been playing for over a year...

cedkugedchgd
07-04-13, 02:17 PM
TL i'm losing hope in you..

-removing dragons which just came out (eclipse)
-annoying new elements
-only single elements lately
-weird dragon designs

guuuys what happend?

dw9893
07-04-13, 02:24 PM
They dont care, its all about money

klaudiaknox
07-04-13, 02:29 PM
I leave the game, If you want to collect all the dragons you have to spend more money than a ps3 game, I'm dissapointed.

scottyhaha
07-04-13, 02:31 PM
It's limited in my market!! Guess I'm not going to have this dragon too.. Woohoo they make it easy for me so I don't have to pick which one I'm not going to keep..

noir77
07-04-13, 02:36 PM
What... Will Saturn be next then. This is silly, wasn't even marked seasonal when it came out!

07-04-13, 02:44 PM
This is so stupid. They Never said this would be limited. I could never afford the habitat, but just purchased it for the new price of 1 million. Now I need to bypass the tricksters and genies, to breed a cosmic, then rush to get this one. On my main account it was hard enough, until I used two diamonds and got all the hybrids the same day.

I have just one diamond on this account and the worst luck breeding. Some advance notice OR more time would be nice. Maybe if we complained enough they will give us a couple extra days.

belbar22
07-04-13, 02:51 PM
I am still trying for Indy. maybe I should try for this, but had no luck originally. can you breed it with 2 Cosmics?

allenomg
07-04-13, 03:06 PM
yup you should be able to get one with 2 cosmics!

07-04-13, 03:06 PM
I am still trying for Indy. maybe I should try for this, but had no luck originally. can you breed it with 2 Cosmics?

Yes, you can. It's best to do it that way, or using a diamond with cosmic. As opposed to cosmic and whatever color is needed for this and Saturn.

igames4me
07-04-13, 03:16 PM
Whatttttt oh nooooo this is ridiculous I'm still trying for independence

greygull
07-04-13, 03:25 PM
I'm seeing this in my game as well. I've flagged it for verification.

lollipop_rp
07-04-13, 03:26 PM
No, I gotta work on cosmic now?
That's not even right... Next thing you know Dino dragon's gone too

belbar22
07-04-13, 03:41 PM
Yes, you can. It's best to do it that way, or using a diamond with cosmic. As opposed to cosmic and whatever color is needed for this and Saturn.

Thanks allenomg and 081702. Got air but only a 2 hour fail so not so bad. Will keep trying. Don't have diamond

lotusthreads
07-04-13, 04:02 PM
What? Why on earth would u limit this dragon, while you are also testing the tournament. I don't have eclipse, so now I have to choose between spending my gold on trying to get an eclipse or using it for the tournament. Very, very unhappy with this...

HenryLucky1
07-04-13, 04:19 PM
OMG, I will miss this!!!! Still don't have it!!!

picklylily
07-04-13, 04:37 PM
Wasn't it announced as limited when it first came out? But I'm not quite sure. :/

badger8
07-04-13, 04:40 PM
What? Why on earth would u limit this dragon, while you are also testing the tournament. I don't have eclipse, so now I have to choose between spending my gold on trying to get an eclipse or using it for the tournament. Very, very unhappy with this...

You answered your own question. Why do this? To get you to spend gold, of course.

knj00
07-04-13, 04:52 PM
Wasn't it announced as limited when it first came out? But I'm not quite sure. :/

Yes it was.

hamadrys
07-04-13, 04:58 PM
Certainly never had any of the "limited" color frames around the eggs just like Fairytale does !!! If it had been the case, I'd have been breeding this before messing around with others. I'll try with Cosmic and Diamond. A timer would be appreciated.

knj00
07-04-13, 05:00 PM
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv282/joenkari00/Eclipse1.png (http://s692.photobucket.com/user/joenkari00/media/Eclipse1.png.html)

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv282/joenkari00/Eclipse2.png (http://s692.photobucket.com/user/joenkari00/media/Eclipse2.png.html)

hamadrys
07-04-13, 05:05 PM
Thanks Knj00...I see it now. I got my Cosmic this morning, hadn't seen this before, just got the goal right after I hatched it. I guess I rely too much on the little frames around the eggs. Boo :(

HenryLucky1
07-04-13, 05:07 PM
First try cosmic x cosmic, 8 hours

knj00
07-04-13, 05:10 PM
Thanks Knj00...I see it now. I got my Cosmic this morning, hadn't seen this before, just got the goal right after I hatched it. I guess I rely too much on the little frames around the eggs. Boo :(

Lots of people just said these were mistakes when it first came out but I saved the images because I knew it would come eventually. TL does a lot of things I don't agree with but this time we did get an early warning even if most people (not you dear) ignored them. It will be gone Monday, I really like this one too. :(

hamadrys
07-04-13, 05:14 PM
Well, the only thing to do is try to get it !
Good luck, Henry, I will keep my fingers crossed for you and you can do the same for me, my friend :)

HenryLucky1
07-04-13, 05:22 PM
Well, the only thing to do is try to get it !
Good luck, Henry, I will keep my fingers crossed for you and you can do the same for me, my friend :)

Of course! My friend ;)

noir77
07-04-13, 05:27 PM
Lol oops well guess it was marked! I rely too much on the egg chart too! Well done henry!:)

hamadrys
07-04-13, 06:06 PM
Kinda rotten to do this on the 4th of July weekend when so many people are on vacation and won't have access to their game or even check it.

GoldenTiger99
07-04-13, 06:16 PM
Sigh😔 I really wanted this dragon too. It seems that TL is letting most of the good dragons go LE😡 I've seriously have had enough of this garbage, and I bet I'm not the only one that sick of this absolute nonsense!!!

HenryLucky1
07-04-13, 06:27 PM
Just sped up, tried again and got 20 hours -_-
Really hope I get this on time

danni7788
07-04-13, 07:15 PM
Just sped up, tried again and got 20 hours -_-
Really hope I get this on time

Same here. I'm so nervous after how long big bad took me to get. And all those magic fails..

Kevynsan
07-04-13, 07:45 PM
NNNOOOOOOOO!!!! This one keeps evadinng me! Thanks to stupid magic fails I stopped trying. Grrr...looks like I will beg the dragon breeding gods to get this one before it's gone. I've been lucky getting the LE so far, minus Chocolate.

sehana
07-04-13, 08:00 PM
Aww come on!! :(

Didn't get a pop up timer, but here's my guesstimate of when it'll be gone.

Eclipse Timer: http://goo.gl/cr5PU
Removal: Jul 8, 2013, 10 am PST (http://wwp.pacific-standard-time.com)

itzjulezzz
07-04-13, 08:09 PM
blahhhhhhh !I tried for months to get this one & I still can't ! WAY too many magics . :mad::mad:

funnyrandomness5112
07-04-13, 09:01 PM
I luckily had one so I went out and bought gold and it Saturn before it came limited thank The Lord!

Amber498
07-04-13, 09:07 PM
It's a beautiful dragon, but it doesn't make sense to retire it. The cosmic habitat holds three dragons, and as far as I can tell, there are three dragons in the cosmic family: cosmic, eclipse, and Saturn. So why get rid of one?

Also noticed that the cosmic habitat now costs 1 million. I'm really happy that I bought it for 6 million yesterday, when I finally got my first cosmic dragon. I think players are very turned off by these expiring dragons, and while I'll try for eclipse, there's no way I would pay $1,600 gold for a dragon; that's just ridiculous. Fortunately, I can admire a fully evolved eclipse on my neighbor's island if I don't get one. But please slow down on these new dragons and LE dragons, no one can keep up with the game anymore.

MazReptile
07-04-13, 09:17 PM
Yeah I'm not happy at the price change... I paid 6 million for mine :/

kareichan
07-04-13, 09:19 PM
What? I paid 6 million too, and don't think I'll get this dragon which is one of the most beautiful in my opinion ): good luck to those who're trying

elektraalpha
07-04-13, 10:25 PM
I don't even have cosmic. No hope for me on this.

Oliver118
07-04-13, 10:31 PM
*gasp*! I won't get to have it anymore! Oh no!!!!

miget411
07-04-13, 11:12 PM
Any successful breeding without a second cosmic or a diamond?

erxi9
07-05-13, 12:06 AM
WHAT ..... Come on, TL you guys!
I just cant believe this is happening!

Mani_Sari
07-05-13, 12:15 AM
Are you serious? I took a break from this last week since I was bombarded with over 20 magic dragons, some were 3-4 in a row, now it's being limited?

RotomGuy
07-05-13, 12:16 AM
TL why do you feel the need to continue getting rid of dragons...

Either don't limit any or do what you did with the Fireworks again.

tsuki003
07-05-13, 12:24 AM
I just got the notice on DS and am furious too! Wanted Eclipse since it came out! So I rushed my athlete in the nest (11g) and also my air in the den (2g, all quest gold T.T) then tossed in an epic cosmic and epic diamond and seriously said "I want Eclipse!" ....breed time is 14 hours so here's hoping it somehow listened! 0.0

HenryLucky1
07-05-13, 12:46 AM
I just got the notice on DS and am furious too! Wanted Eclipse since it came out! So I rushed my athlete in the nest (11g) and also my air in the den (2g, all quest gold T.T) then tossed in an epic cosmic and epic diamond and seriously said "I want Eclipse!" ....breed time is 14 hours so here's hoping it somehow listened! 0.0

Wow, Congrats!

koiju
07-05-13, 01:10 AM
Sorry can someone remind me of the hidden colour? I only have one cosmic and no diamond.

koiju
07-05-13, 01:13 AM
Oops just realised my cosmic was in the healing spring queue! 6hrs now till I can even do my first try!!

wealthyrich
07-05-13, 01:16 AM
Possible to get with cosmic n night ?

candyglam
07-05-13, 01:40 AM
So not only did I just manage to breed a cosmic dragon yesterday after days and days of genie dragon fails (with one peacock), I paid 6mil for the habitat yesterday as well. Today it's on sale for 1mil and one of the dragons in the series is being taken out, so I won't even be able to fill up my habitat I paid so much for. Guess I shouldn't have wasted my time breeding the cosmic.

Bovo71
07-05-13, 02:30 AM
I got my Eclipse with Saturn and Saturn a while ago.
Good luck to anyone going for this, I recall it taking me ages to get this one. I was getting quite frustrated with it at the time.
I wanted to fill out the habitat and this eluded me.
Little surprised about this one going limited. Personally I have been trying to get older dragons and not going near the new releases as I figured they'd be around for a while.
Making this limited is a new MO for TL, I guess they want to kick along gold sales.

demonghoul
07-05-13, 02:54 AM
This is so stupid. They Never said this would be limited. I could never afford the habitat, but just purchased it for the new price of 1 million. Now I need to bypass the tricksters and genies, to breed a cosmic, then rush to get this one.

Agreed, at least if you need another Habitat/haven't purchased your first one - you can get it for a low price. :(

aceblade
07-05-13, 05:46 AM
Man this game likes to push my buttons. It's supposed to be the other way around!
:mad:

song526
07-05-13, 06:07 AM
The Cosmic habitat is 1,000,000 in my market. I'm not sure if Eclipse has always been 1600 gold but I know Cosmic Expanse used to be 6M.
I just spent 6M on it yesterday, and now it is 1M, feel so mad :-(

aceblade
07-05-13, 07:01 AM
I just spent 6M on it yesterday, and now it is 1M, feel so mad :-(

I'd be more concerned about you spending coins on a Habitat that will soon only house TWO dragons unless you're lucky enough to get Eclipse in the next 3 days.

chewytwix
07-05-13, 07:02 AM
Another dragon that i wont have. Honestly, i dont even expect to collect them all. so no big deal if i dont get this one. I was More interested when i was CLOSE, but one new dragon a week, and one older one removed does not encourage me to breed faster

song526
07-05-13, 07:29 AM
I'd be more concerned about you spending coins on a Habitat that will soon only house TWO dragons unless you're lucky enough to get Eclipse in the next 3 days.

Actually I don't have any dragon for this habitat so far. i bought it because i reached 6M yesterday, in case the price might
go up in the future. I never thought it would be lower this much! Cry

deamon506
07-05-13, 07:36 AM
What a joke. The dang thing JUST came out. I have little faith that I'll get this one

sunnybabi1986
07-05-13, 08:01 AM
Very disappointed, I haven't even been able to get a Cosmic yet, much less any hybrids :( I definitely won't be "rewarding" TL by using any gold to buy this one...I hope others do the same. This is the kind of move that makes me seriously consider deleting this game and not coming back to it, they're taking the fun out of what used to be a VERY fun game.

anurulz
07-05-13, 08:28 AM
well, the only dragon of this group i have is a cosmic..no diamond..can sum1 tell me any combinations tht helped..

knj00
07-05-13, 08:48 AM
well, the only dragon of this group i have is a cosmic..no diamond..can sum1 tell me any combinations tht helped..

If you only have one Cosmic and no Diamond the only way to get this is Cosmic + Moon/Yin Yang or Cosmic + Mask.

knj00
07-05-13, 08:49 AM

The only thing it could be is Eclipse, Congrats!

abookwyrm
07-05-13, 08:54 AM
All the limited dragons are infuriating. I haven't been able to get the cosmic dragon at all, and I don't have a diamond inspite of being over level 100. I don't think I can get this dragon in just three days. I wish they would stop releasing new dragons and taking away the old ones.

J85909266
07-05-13, 08:56 AM
How to breed eclipse: cosmic + moon, cosmic + cosmic, cosmic + saturn, saturn + saturn, diamond + cosmic, diamond + saturn, diamond + diamond

I believe the best bet is on diamond + cosmic/saturn because diamond does not split, so you only have to worry about cosmic splitting. In all other combos, there are multiple splitting parents.

I got saturn and eclipse with diamond+cosmic.

Also, if you read the promo when Eclipse came out, it specifically stated that it was a limited dragon that celebrates the eclipse we just had. So, you all should have treated this like a limited from the beginning.

hamadrys
07-05-13, 09:07 AM
Agreed. But it certainly didn't help that the egg was never framed in the "limited" color. As for myself I just got the goal 2 days ago, when I hatched Cosmic.

aceblade
07-05-13, 09:16 AM
I believe the best bet is on diamond + cosmic/saturn because diamond does not split, so you only have to worry about cosmic splitting. In all other combos, there are multiple splitting parents.

With the limited time to get Eclipse, I'm sticking with Cosmic+Cosmic. Without Diamond in the mix, you don't have to worry about breeding a Trickster or Genie.

knj00
07-05-13, 09:27 AM
Agreed. But it certainly didn't help that the egg was never framed in the "limited" color. As for myself I just got the goal 2 days ago, when I hatched Cosmic.

Yes that is true but the egg chart is not provided by Teamlava it is provided by a player just like us. The player who made it chose not to label it limited maybe because she didn't see the limited info. The info was on the original Eclipse thread though...

kutty4
07-05-13, 10:19 AM
If I remember correctly all of these new dragon types always said "get these limited edition dragons now" or something to that affect to start with. I was always under the impression these could go limited or go away at any time. And what kind of game do you guys want to have if everyone has the same exact dragons on every island?

hamadrys
07-05-13, 11:20 AM
I do not have 2 Cosmics, so I am trying Diamond + Cosmic. All I got since last night is 6 Air fails! Better Air than Magic, but it's odd!

aceblade
07-05-13, 11:24 AM
I do not have 2 Cosmics, so I am trying Diamond + Cosmic. All I got since last night is 6 Air fails! Better Air than Magic, but it's odd!
Yes, I'd rather have Air than Magic... those fails combined are a pain too.
I hope everyone trying for this guy gets it.

teogionia
07-05-13, 11:28 AM
If I remember correctly all of these new dragon types always said "get these limited edition dragons now" or something to that affect to start with. I was always under the impression these could go limited or go away at any time. And what kind of game do you guys want to have if everyone has the same exact dragons on every island?

what kind game do I want to play? I want a fair game, I never get a notice saying that cosmics are out for a limited time and habitat cost was 6 mln which I had paid and after 30 unsuccessful breeding that habitat is still empty and now cost is 1 mln??? I dont even have a goal for eclipse coz I dont have cosmic yet. Is it right? Honestly this move was bad and i feel humiliated
and what i can say about eclipse egg listed as ordinary egg in the charts is Thank You Sehana, she is doing a great job helping us and she cant oversee everything I am sure she is as disappointed as we are

knj00
07-05-13, 11:57 AM
and what i can say about eclipse egg listed as ordinary egg in the charts is Thank You Sehana, she is doing a great job helping us and she cant oversee everything I am sure she is as disappointed as we are

Yes, she does do a great job keeping up with it all. Just to make sure my previous post is clear I was not saying anything bad about her chart. I only brought it up is because some people think the chart is an all knowng thing and if it's not limited on the chart it's not going to be limited. Sehana does not know anything more than the rest of us and she can only do so much with what she has. Again, she does a great job keeping up with all the things she does.

finnth12
07-05-13, 01:46 PM
To bad that this one is leaving, and isn't too soon? I remember I accidentally bred eclipse but my cosmic habitat was full, so I had to sell the egg straight from the nest. It's sad.

teogionia
07-05-13, 02:35 PM
To bad that this one is leaving, and isn't too soon? I remember I accidentally bred eclipse but my cosmic habitat was full, so I had to sell the egg straight from the nest. It's sad.

Can i ask u which dragons u had a habitat full with? why u did not sell your extra cosmic or saturn whichever u had?

hamadrys
07-05-13, 03:23 PM
And I was certainly not hammering on poor Sehana either ! The fact that Eclipse was "limited" from the beginning was not very obvious. You had to get Cosmic to get Eclipse goal. Being so far behind, when this set of dragons came out, I chose to breed older ones. I would never want to put the blame on anybody, but TL iself for choosing to remove this dragon now.
Sehana is doing a marvelous job with her charts !

finnth12
07-05-13, 03:56 PM
Can i ask u which dragons u had a habitat full with? why u did not sell your extra cosmic or saturn whichever u had?

I only bought 1 cosmic habitat and I already had cosmic, Saturn, and eclipse. So my cosmic's family was completed. Then I wanted to breed Kitsune, I bred diamond n diamond cos I couldn't get it with pink combo, that's when I got the extra eclipse but in order to put in the habitat I had to trade the one that I already fed it to epic, I didn't want to do that. So I just sold the egg ;) actually, its not only eclipse. I sold all single element that I already have. Even 4 infinities had to go bye2 cos I needed more habitat for other dragons.

aileeniweeni
07-05-13, 04:26 PM
Please continue your discussion on the current Eclipse Dragon Thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?50424-Dragon-Update-Eclipse-Dragon-4-25-13-NOW-LIMITED).