PDA

View Full Version : Battle Of The Gems

minechei
07-04-13, 06:33 AM
Hey There Kings & Queens I have a quick question regarding other Storm8 games. I've been playing Castle Story & downloading other games to play as instructed to earn more gems. Well I haven't received any gems when I play Fashion Story or Nightclub Story. Is this a glitch in the system or is it something you don't get gems for ? Others I know play the games too and are rewarded gems. Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

MINECHEI

goldensed
07-04-13, 07:40 AM
When I had fashion story play encouraged by the baron, it did trigger the taxation goals where I earned gems.

Gardienn
07-04-13, 08:47 AM
You will only be rewarded gems if you've gotten a goal in another game first to install and play that game.

Gardienn
07-04-13, 08:47 AM
And the gem award will show up in the game where you have the goal, not in the game you play to achieve the goal.

ghjvcucjb
07-04-13, 10:57 AM
Also, once you hit a certain level you can no longer earn gems from that game although you can earn gems in those games if they are open when you hit the reward.

[S8] Elsa
07-04-13, 04:02 PM
Please note that while we may provide you with opportunities to try out our other games, we do not have Quests/Goals that reward Points, Gems, Coins or Experience for downloading or playing our other games. There are other Goals that do have these rewards, but there are not rewards for the Goals you mentioned.

If you have questions regarding a goal, please submit an email to support@teamlava.com.