PDA

View Full Version : Available is us?

kylebusch
07-03-13, 09:13 PM
Hey guys i saw this game and i looked interesting... But The App Store sayed it was not available in the us... Is this true

dandasupaman
07-05-13, 02:04 AM
I have heard from multiple others stating so, so I believe that is true :(

dapplefur
09-12-13, 02:22 AM
it is now in the U.S. app store.

rosewaterlily
09-13-13, 02:19 AM
Just got the goal to download this, trying to figure out how to play. :P

kwhales
09-13-13, 06:55 PM
Downloaded it earlier today. Had a bunch of blue things and gold things (i guess its currency). Went to dinner and came back and almost all of them are gone. guess it plays battles without being on. Wow Wasn't expecting to be broke day one.
Don't know if I will play long enough to get to level 2. Kind of boring. Nothing to do except train troops but with my blue things gone, don't have enough to do anything.

09-13-13, 07:37 PM
I also don't know how to get to level 3. I've been doing battles, stealing gold and money (soooo fun) and building my army. When I upgraded my battle person only then did I get to level 2. I lost my last three battles. Gosh, it's so horrible, yet exciting (so sadistic, I am) trying to see if my guys can bang on the cannons before they expire.

09-13-13, 07:38 PM
Downloaded it earlier today. Had a bunch of blue things and gold things (i guess its currency). Went to dinner and came back and almost all of them are gone. guess it plays battles without being on. Wow Wasn't expecting to be broke day one.
Don't know if I will play long enough to get to level 2. Kind of boring. Nothing to do except train troops but with my blue things gone, don't have enough to do anything.

One of the buildings gives you more blue thingys and coins that lets you train more fighters. But can a hardcore player answer why they cost coins at first and then 60 blue things the next time? Or did TE first fighters always cost the blue things? Yes, I'm a girl and I don't understand battle talk.

rosewaterlily
09-13-13, 10:37 PM
Yes, I'm a girl and I don't understand battle talk.
LOL me either. I lost my first two battles against the freaking outpost. I beat it once I got the level 2 army to come along and attack with more than one soldier at a time on each side not facing the cannon. I've leveled up to level 6 just following the goals and upgrading my buildings. Feel bad for whoever forms an alliance with me eventually (when I save up the 20,000 gold to buy the portal) because I have no idea what's going on. I wonder at what point we can buy enough walls to surround all our buildings, right now I'm limited to 20 walls and it's only enough to barricade one side of my city, which is silly since enemies can just run around it.

kwhales
09-14-13, 06:18 AM
LOL me either. I lost my first two battles against the freaking outpost. I beat it once I got the level 2 army to come along and attack with more than one soldier at a time on each side not facing the cannon. I've leveled up to level 6 just following the goals and upgrading my buildings. Feel bad for whoever forms an alliance with me eventually (when I save up the 20,000 gold to buy the portal) because I have no idea what's going on. I wonder at what point we can buy enough walls to surround all our buildings, right now I'm limited to 20 walls and it's only enough to barricade one side of my city, which is silly since enemies can just run around it.

Finally battled twice and won. I am at level 2 and my wall limit is 20. I hope I get more at level 3 but that seems a long way off. I upgraded my blue thingy so I can get more per hour to save more for more defenses but all seems to cost pretty much. and talk about the cost to remove foliage. Geez its expensive. Getting to the level where I can receive more gold for DS seems a long way off.

rosewaterlily
09-14-13, 06:38 AM
You can get as many as three spellstone mines to generate the blue stones and three markets to generate coins, plus two vaults each for coins and blue things, and then just keep upgrading them to get the XP for leveling up. I've gotten up to level 10 so far doing building upgrades plus winning four battles. Trying to get to the point where I can have enough vault capacity to complete the goal buildings and upgrades. Need 50,000 blue stones for an armory right now but only have 36,000 vault holding maximum.

ktdlmnop
09-14-13, 11:57 AM

I've found that if you put about 8-10 of the warriors near a cannon that's enough to destroy it, and then they can take their time on the rest of the town. For the later single-player missions it gets a little tougher, but by then you can have better troops like bears and thieves.

Star levels only seem to go up by building or upgrading things, and when I was starting out I just got the tasks from that scroll logo thing on the left side of the screen and it would help me figure out what sorts of things to do next in the game.

09-15-13, 03:27 AM
I swear I feel like I'm battling in a real life kingdom clash. When I get a message saying ive been attacked, sign in and see my loot has been stolen, I'm heated! And then they let s watch it? Oh, the horror! Except when someone tries to be sneaky and I win, I can view if over and over again like an Oscar winning movie. I'm up to level three and still trying to figure out how to become a better planner.

I've picked about 8 fights and have only won 3!

richellabenoja
09-15-13, 05:01 PM
I swear I feel like I'm battling in a real life kingdom clash. When I get a message saying ive been attacked, sign in and see my loot has been stolen, I'm heated! And then they let s watch it? Oh, the horror! Except when someone tries to be sneaky and I win, I can view if over and over again like an Oscar winning movie. I'm up to level three and still trying to figure out how to become a better planner.

I've picked about 8 fights and have only won 3!

same here.really excited watching the reply. it really gets tough especially when you dont have the armory yet. im on lvl 10 now. and kinda having trouble on the single player now. must have that armory so i can lvl up my troops. that bear isnt that tough when hes on lvl 1. plus i need more walls and leveling up that town hall is a headache. 75k to upgrade before that i need to upgrade my vault too.

kms899
09-17-13, 06:16 AM
you learn from the reply, I see a player had his town planned nicely, well he attacked me and lost, in less than an hour, his town was transformed very similar to mine.

at present i was attacked 17 times, won all, I revenged 7 times and won, still have 10 to go, but i'm still trying to give more protection to my town first.

kwhales
09-19-13, 03:16 PM
At first I couldn't get into this game, but I have to tell you, the more I play the more I am enjoying it. I went from Level 2 a couple days ago to level 10 (thanks to other peoples loot).(yeah i like to battle and win.).

I am one who takes ideas for strategy and town set up from other peoples. Hope no one minds. Never could understand why people set buildings so far apart until I noticed how long it takes my troops to get to each one. really uses up the battle timer. So thanks to all you out there for that idea. Oh and double walls, wonderful. too bad I don't have enough walls available. Some day.