PDA

View Full Version : Libraries

vchanhs
07-03-13, 09:04 PM
TL seems to like stuff to drop from libraries (books, wizard books, encyclopedia etc) so just wondering what is a good number of libraries to have without being over****. I am far from the royal building cap and adding 10 more is not an issue. Just don't want too much. Please advise.

happy_carol94
07-03-13, 11:11 PM
TL seems to like stuff to drop from libraries (books, wizard books, encyclopedia etc) so just wondering what is a good number of libraries to have without being over****. I am far from the royal building cap and adding 10 more is not an issue. Just don't want too much. Please advise. I have 4 level 5 libraries surround my Royal Chateau because they?re dominant by blue, I arrange my buildings according to color. I used to have 1 library but after I bought Wizard school and needed to expand to Sabina?s plot (which required RP) then I bought 3 more libraries. Currently I have 2 Wizard schools, one is level 5 and another one is level 4. I have 47 spell books so 23 more spell books to go to upgrade my last wizard school to level 5. After I got a dragon egg 4-5 days ago, my libraries already dropped 6 volumes of Encyclopedia Bestiary so far, 4 more to go.

I only have 15 Royal buildings. I have almost all buildings except Royal Manor (because of gem), Observatory (I don?t really like its design so I don?t have plan to buy it unless one day it will drop something than coins), Amphitheater(I?ll buy one after I expand to all expansion plots because I need more space) and Knight?s hall (Close to it because I?ve got almost all badges except the Adventure badge).

Oliver118
07-03-13, 11:14 PM
TL seems to like stuff to drop from libraries (books, wizard books, encyclopedia etc) so just wondering what is a good number of libraries to have without being over****. I am far from the royal building cap and adding 10 more is not an issue. Just don't want too much. Please advise.

I currently have one because can't be bothered to build more, besides I've not yet reached that time when I really need them (ie. Haven't got Wizard school or Dragon egg yet)

CottageRose
07-04-13, 08:23 AM
Two suit my college area nicely, with complementary orientations making a nice book corner. :) For me, it's a good balance between design and function - not having too many of the same buildings against the increased chance of random books.

CottageRose
07-04-13, 08:25 AM
Oh, and some buildings are so bold a design that one is definitely enough. lol

ghjvcucjb
07-04-13, 11:01 AM
I have four and that has been a perfect amount for me. I upgraded my first to a level5 hoping for more book drops but was informed by another player who had, like 20 libraries, that drop rate was the same for lower levels and higher levels so instead of upgrading I got four and left the three at L1 and ive been happy. This week out of boredom I upgraded all to L5 and the other player was correct. No noticeable change in book drops.

queenofpolharcity
07-05-13, 06:30 PM
I have four and that has been a perfect amount for me. I upgraded my first to a level5 hoping for more book drops but was informed by another player who had, like 20 libraries, that drop rate was the same for lower levels and higher levels so instead of upgrading I got four and left the three at L1 and ive been happy. This week out of boredom I upgraded all to L5 and the other player was correct. No noticeable change in book drops.

I found out the same thing about leveling up my libraries--it really doesn't matter what level they are, even though when given a new quest, our instructions might tell us "higher level libraries will have these..."
My level 5 library drops items at no higher a rate than my level 3 library.

I have 2 Libraries, and I think that will be enough for me right now--I haven't found any reason to build more, although I may finish upgrading #2 eventually.

catcrack
07-05-13, 07:25 PM
Go big or go home. When I was upgrading my 2 Wizard Schools, I had 20. I keep 4 and sold off the rest and moved on to Jewelers, building 15. Now it's back to libraries for the new books (maxed on Spellbooks) so I ditched 3 Jewelers and built 3 libraries. Too bad you have to go through all this will the ridicules Royal Building cap. I keep the 4 Lv5 libraries permanently.

Oliver118
07-05-13, 11:26 PM
Most people have 4 level 5 libraries, so that must be a good amount.

vchanhs
07-06-13, 02:28 AM
Most people have 4 level 5 libraries, so that must be a good amount.

Ok I going to keep 5 libraries then.

aimeeq
07-09-13, 08:15 PM
I had 2 at lv 5 and was patiently waiting for the 140 books needed for final update on both wizard schools until the dragon egg when I saw someone say their lv 1 dropped more bestiary than the upper level ones, so I added 4 more. Upgraded 1 to lv 3 and kep 3 at lv 1. I avg 1 bestiary/day now and should be able to upgrade 1 wizard school by tomorrow. I'll keep them all until I get the other school updated. They are cheap and easy to build

catcrack
07-09-13, 08:35 PM
Ok I going to keep 5 libraries then.

I had 2 at lv 5 and was patiently waiting for the 140 books needed for final update on both wizard schools until the dragon egg when I saw someone say their lv 1 dropped more bestiary than the upper level ones, so I added 4 more. Upgraded 1 to lv 3 and kep 3 at lv 1. I avg 1 bestiary/day now and should be able to upgrade 1 wizard school by tomorrow. I'll keep them all until I get the other school updated. They are cheap and easy to build
When I was collecting Spellbooks for Wizard Schools I had 4 Lv5 and 16 Lv1 Libraries. The Lv1 Libraries were fine.

minndom
07-31-13, 09:40 AM
Have you discovered any patterns how to increase the likelihood? I got first two rather fast, on sucessive days but that's been about 5 days ago. Since that nothing. I have three libraries, two are now on level 5 and third is on level 2 and I'm working on to upgrade it to lvl 3.