PDA

View Full Version : requesting parts help

serena010
07-03-13, 02:48 PM
Hi everyone im very new to this game. Yesterday a few hours before the reset I need 6 parts so I send out item request to 277 friends. Bu today when I tried to request parts and my friend say he cant see thr request. It also happend another timr when I requested something two days ago im still receiving parts as of today eventho i dont need them anymore..... im confused

greygull
07-03-13, 03:14 PM
Only 20 neighbors per day can answer requests. If you are sending requests to more people then that, it will clog up your requesting system, and take multiple days for you to recieve your items. Try skipping sending requests for a few days, then only send requests to 20-25 people per day.

serena010
07-03-13, 04:20 PM
so in other words i will keep receiving the same item i quested thr previous day even after the reset? @@
Only 20 neighbors per day can answer requests. If you are sending requests to more people then that, it will clog up your requesting system, and take multiple days for you to recieve your items. Try skipping sending requests for a few days, then only send requests to 20-25 people per day.

greygull
07-03-13, 05:29 PM
so in other words i will keep receiving the same item i quested thr previous day even after the reset? @@

Yes, you could be receiving those items for a few days.