PDA

View Full Version : Stable/Hatchery increased output

jimboser
07-03-13, 11:03 AM
I'm all for decreasing the collection times, like the current level upgrades do, but it would be nice to see increased output as well. I hate to use the example of Dragon Story (I really don't like that game), but they have small farms, large farms, and some 3rd level. The current Stable/Hatchery buildings are 2x2, maybe a new group of levels would make this a 3x3 with much increased output, at least 2x since we've more than doubled the square footage.

So, Leveling from 5->6 might increase the building size, 2x the output, and require 3 cows/chickens (just the basic ones you buy for coins), and some combination of beams/blocks/etc.

Level up from 6->7 might increase output another 1.5x, require more cows/chickens, etc.

catcrack
07-05-13, 03:51 AM
Please don't increase the building size, if anything, make them smaller or open up some expansions. Already bursting at the seams here.

jimboser
07-05-13, 09:57 AM
Please don't increase the building size, if anything, make them smaller or open up some expansions. Already bursting at the seams here.

I've seen your kingdom, you definitely need more expansion area. I'd hate to see what you have stored in inventory... LOL

catcrack
07-05-13, 11:28 AM
I've seen your kingdom, you definitely need more expansion area. I'd hate to see what you have stored in inventory... LOL
I'm surprised the storage shed hasn't exploded, there's more in it than the rest if the kingdom. Makes you believe in magic.

(=^ェ^=)

Liloze
07-24-13, 06:26 AM

I have a question about storing building. if I do store a building and then want to put it back, do I need to rebuild it or it stays as is and be ready to work once out of storage? pls help I am afraid of storibg then building again .

Liloze
07-24-13, 07:44 AM
I have a question about storing building. if I do store a building and then want to put it back, do I need to rebuild it or it stays as is and be ready to work once out of storage? pls help I am afraid of storibg then building again .
Ok I tried it with farm and seems it is ready to use once put back, so no need to rebuild 👍