PDA

View Full Version : What to do with older 'verions'

thanakar
07-03-13, 06:41 AM
So, I have like 5 different dragon story games on my phone. Do I still need them all?? I have the original plus many of the themed releases. Once a themed release comes out can I just delete the older ones or do I still need them around. I have found out some are more stabler than others, Easter for me is much more stabler than Fairy tales. Just looking for some help.

kms899
07-03-13, 08:38 AM
I think there is one called the new dawn, i'll just keep that one, when ever you need to feed the dragons, use the old version, the dragons are not so greedy and does not require you to feed lots of food.

aceblade
07-03-13, 09:23 AM
The food trick hasn't worked for me on iOS, but then again, all I have is the current version and the Valentines version to work with.
I would recommend keeping a back up just in case something happens to your main. Once mine completely went blank and no amount of restarting helped it. Went back to Valentines Edition and played from that, then switched back to newest and all was fine. But, really, I'm sure I could have just deleted and re-downloaded the main version.

But hey, if the food thing works for you, by all means, keep two versions!
:)

kms899
07-03-13, 09:29 AM
It's only for the android, the android version always bring out a newer version with a different name, ios will only update the old version most of the time.

doop01
07-03-13, 09:11 PM
So, I have like 5 different dragon story games on my phone. Do I still need them all?? I have the original plus many of the themed releases. Once a themed release comes out can I just delete the older ones or do I still need them around. I have found out some are more stabler than others, Easter for me is much more stabler than Fairy tales. Just looking for some help.
I only keep the latest version and new dawn to feed from. I would just keep whichever plays the best for you and new dawn. As long as you have access to all the dragons you are trying for at the moment, it doesn't matter as you can delete and reinstall whatever you need. The other versions are really just taking up memory on your device. :)

Oliver118
07-03-13, 10:40 PM

Typo on title, spelt 'versions' as 'verions':)
Also, I'm on Dragon story 1:4, no problems, regular updates etc. Also on iOS only if you play on Dragon story 1:4 or higher you get access to Battle Arena

jallipen
07-04-13, 05:39 AM
what I do: I keep the oldest version I have- New Dawn- for feeding dragons, due to much lower food costs. I play regularly with the newest version and delete the versions in between. However, I don't have stability issues in Fairytales. If I had, I'd keep ND for feeding and the most stable for playing.

spydre
07-04-13, 10:17 PM
If you are on Android, if you keep more than one version of more than one game around, you are likely to get messages when downloading updates to other things that it could not be saved in the default location. The only way I've found around that was uninstalling the outdated copy of the game. You can check the version number, and then uninstall the lower version.