PDA

View Full Version : Maxed on stone and wood

bbarra
07-03-13, 06:35 AM
I am maxed on stone and wood but I need lots of sap for glue and such. Should I just forget about being maxed on wood and chop away? I've looked through everything and about all I could do is make a bunch of wells.

MiniLaura
07-03-13, 07:12 AM
Don't worry about being maxed out. You'll just get extra coins if you continue to chop trees and smash rocks.
Despite what people say, being maxed out on some supplies does not affect the drop rate of other supplies.

jimboser
07-03-13, 07:19 AM
Craft wood beams and stone blocks in your spare time, that will chew threw some of that. Until you get maxed out on those too, which will take a bit longer.

arale_norimaki
07-03-13, 07:27 AM
I don't like wasting my energy for 15 coins, so I always try to avoid stockpiling. That is how I started compiling the info that would become the inventory (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?44476-Castle-Story-Inventory). It is not completely updated (S and T should arrive soon), but it might be useful whenever you are trying to figure out how to get rid of something ;) That said, at the time I was working on my brewer's and artisan badges I had that same problem with stone and wood, it drove me nuts ;)

You can use stone to craft only stone blocks and fancy blocks. Wood is required, other than for wooden beams and fancy beams, to craft builder's paste or living wood (this is useful for architect's paste, ornate beams and trade with Belladonna, I used to craft some of those when I had no more sap, lol!).

Both wood and stone are used to upgrade the following buildings from level 1 to level 2: Farmhouse, Cottage, Watchtower, Lantern spire, Royal Manor and Sparkling mine.

If you have also an excess of Stone blocks and wooden beams and don't want any more wells, you can upgarde to Level 2 Cottage, Library, Sawmill and Hatchery, Sparkling mines to level 3 and both to levels 3 and 4 Royal Manor and Farmhouse. Wooden beams are used for banner pole and flower bed too.