PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking "goal" ovens - restaurant story

dapess
07-02-13, 07:34 PM
Hello all, I accidentally hit 'skip' when doing the Action Ice Cream Maker goals and used gems to proceed and cannot get out my Ice Cream Maker - still locked by 'goal', surely a moderator or someone could unlock them for us? Am sure I am not the only one this has happened to, am always using gems by accident because you don't have to confirm your use of gems, can anyone help please? Thanks :)

FrozenTurtle
07-03-13, 09:33 AM
I took a look on your account and do not see that you have completed "Sense Of Serenity," which unlocks the the Action Ice Cream Maker. It's possible your progress was not saved. Please check your game and let us know. Thanks!

dapess
07-03-13, 03:17 PM
Thanks Frozen Turtle :) I was completing it but instead of hitting 'Buy' in one of the quests, I hit 'Skip' and used gems and therefore it did not release my Ice Cream Maker, the next quest took me to the one where I had to make so many mochi (I think) ice creams but of course couldn't get the machine out to make them lol so it just expired! Are you able to go to my account and unlock it or resend the Sense of Serenity quest? Would appreciate any help you can give me, am loving this game! Thanks very much, have a nice day Frozen Turtle :)

angelluvspink
07-07-13, 02:45 PM
Hi
Please could you tell me how to unlock goal ovens? Iv got the ones I want that aernt goal ovens and now have no idea how to get them?!
Thanks

meme1098
07-07-13, 06:07 PM
Put a stove in storage and then you can buy a different type, like a goal oven, to replace it.

dapess
07-07-13, 10:16 PM
Frozen Turtle, can you help with my question above on 3 July? My Ice Cream maker still locked by 'goal' is there any way you can unlock it for me? Thank you :)

granddaddobby
10-18-13, 11:50 PM
Hello

How do I Unlock an oven, I have space and funds but the confection lab won't open??
Sorry if this is a dumb question or in the wrong place!!

nmishii
10-19-13, 12:01 AM
You have to complete goals to unlock the confection lab. I believe those goals have expired recently, which means they are mow unlockable.

staceyleekaup
02-19-15, 09:34 AM
Hello, I need some help! The ovens won't unlock so I can get the oven its telling me to even though I have it already. I can't cook the food unless I have it. I've come pretty far but now I'm stuck! Then it says I have to download farmville 2 so I did but I can't get past the cow do to the game freezing on me so I can't get the gems for this game grrr! Can someone please help me! I love the game but I'm pulling my hair out over this oven problem! Thank you

twospoons
02-19-15, 12:05 PM
you're posting in a pretty old thread. are you trying to get a specific oven to unlock (if so, which one), or are you trying to open another appliance slot so that you can buy an unlocked oven?

staceyleekaup
02-19-15, 12:25 PM
you're posting in a pretty old thread. are you trying to get a specific oven to unlock (if so, which one), or are you trying to open another appliance slot so that you can buy an unlocked oven?

It says the oven that makes chocolate berries, yet I have one! And a basic oven and I have that as well! I keep baking on it and not even new recipes! I must be missing something! I've done 3 or 4 levels up and I'm still not getting anywhere. If the goal is expired then what? Do I have to start all over?

staceyleekaup
02-19-15, 12:44 PM
Hi again, :p
Its the romantic stove! But I already have one! It says I have 18 days left on it. I've done level up and up but still won't unlock. I have the basic stove that it says I need too! Lol

queentina3
02-19-15, 12:53 PM
What are the exact goal names you're working on?

staceyleekaup
02-19-15, 01:14 PM
Romantic oven

staceyleekaup
02-19-15, 01:17 PM
The goal is , I love you berry much.

queentina3
02-19-15, 01:35 PM

So when you click on buy and it takes you to the appliance section, can you take out the Romantic Stove and place it on your floor? Do you have an open appliance spot, as you can store other appliances to make room. Once you purchase one of the Romantic stoves, it should check mark that part of the goal and then you need to serve 12 white cocoa berries before you can move on to the next goal.

I forgot to mention that even if you have a romantic stove now, if you purchased it before the goal became active you'll need to purchase another. The goal doesn't look at past purchases. The same goes for wallpaper and tiles, tables, and chairs. You have to be careful and not purchase seasonal items before the goals tell you to do so as they don't recognize the purchase until that particular goal becomes active.

This is the list of goals that you're working on, it may help you. http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78154-RESTAURANT-GOALS-2015-Feb-04-Valentine-s-Day

fatbearsecondary
02-23-15, 09:42 AM

There's also this walk through of the goals (http://restaurantstoryadventures.blogspot.com/2015/02/valentines-day-2015-goals.html), which I find helpful. The specific one you step you're on is here (http://restaurantstoryadventures.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/valentines-day-2015-goals.html#step2).

kooky panda
02-23-15, 01:06 PM
Please see the current goal thread for more information.

Closing this older thread since it has now gone off topic.