PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else have locked recipes?

Ooobeee
07-02-13, 04:34 PM
On both my oven and drink machine, I have recipes that have been locked for goals for several months now. They showed up one time after an update sometime last year and I have never seen any quests to unlock them. For the Drink Machine, I have Apple Cider locked and for the Oven, I have Holiday Ham, Prime Rib, Stuffing, and Fruitcake. I'm guessing these were Christmas Goals, but I completed ALL Christmas Goals last year, so they can't be from then. I am currently at level 95 and an Android user. If these were for iOS goals, then why are they in my Restaurant? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

badger8
07-02-13, 05:46 PM
On both my oven and drink machine, I have recipes that have been locked for goals for several months now. They showed up one time after an update sometime last year and I have never seen any quests to unlock them. For the Drink Machine, I have Apple Cider locked and for the Oven, I have Holiday Ham, Prime Rib, Stuffing, and Fruitcake. I'm guessing these were Christmas Goals, but I completed ALL Christmas Goals last year, so they can't be from then. I am currently at level 95 and an Android user. If these were for iOS goals, then why are they in my Restaurant? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

I believe those were recipe goals from 2 Christmases ago. I honestly don't know why they are still there.

cherryberry9
07-02-13, 06:43 PM
I believe those were recipe goals from 2 Christmases ago. I honestly don't know why they are still there.

Yes, they are. Your Correct.

TinksThots
07-02-13, 08:17 PM
So the players who did unlock them can still cook them.