PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story: Furniture Won't Unlock

livia235
07-02-13, 02:42 PM
Hi,

So emailing teamlava or whatever directed me here. Here is my problem. When I'm given a new goal it says to buy things (like teatime lamps or teatime ovens) but, when I click it to take me through to the store, the item has the lock with 'Goal' written next to it. Shouldn't it be unlocked already because they want me to buy it? I think it's a glitch but if you have any suggestions, I'll be happy to listen to them.

EmmaSurf
07-02-13, 04:55 PM
I'm guessing you are in the middle of a situaton where you have to finish part of one goal to unlock another goal's item. You have to work back and forth between the goals. There's a posting in this Bakery Story forum that shows all the goals so you can tell which ones you have to complete.For example you have to finish a kettle before you can unlock a chair (I am going from memory but think that is an example). I am not sure if we can post links but if you search for Royal Tea Goals 6/5/13 you'll find one thread about it - there are others that also have other comments.

kooky panda
07-02-13, 07:12 PM
Here is a link to the goal thread.
Royal Tea Goals 6/5/13 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?53087-Royal-Tea-Goals-6-5-13)

As Emmasurf stated, sometimes with a set of goals, you may have complete certain goals first to open up the goals that unlock the appliances.