PDA

View Full Version : How many of each breed?

JammaB
07-02-13, 01:10 PM
I'm relatively new to Dragon Story, and would like the advice of those more experienced. Is there any reason why I would want to keep more than one dragon of each breed? I play on a Kindle, so don't have the trade portal, etc. I currently keep duplicates, at level one growth, until I need the space for a new dragon. Thoughts, comments, & suggestions?

RotomGuy
07-02-13, 01:12 PM
Nope, unless you want to keep multiple stages, or they are good earners so you want more.

I personally keep 2 Elf's as I like the Epic and the Juvenile stages.

scottyhaha
07-02-13, 01:13 PM
You can feed your dragon to lvl 3 for more coin.

JammaB
07-02-13, 10:07 PM
Thank you. When coin & space are no longer a big issue, I'll probably keep different stages of certain ones also, but now I know I can sell duplicates without worrying about needing them later. And leveling some of them to 3.0 is a good idea, as long as they'll be around long enough to recoup the expense. Thanks, again!

seoy8
07-02-13, 10:52 PM
If u like to keep ur favourite dragon. I suggest not ( u can do that later) .Try to breed good dragons as many as u know.
That way u'll get alot of coins for expand ur island and buy other stuff. When u're level high enough and have alot of coins. U can start sell some dragon that u don't like or u have more then 1(it's ur decision).
U can check this thread thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?43317-STARTING-PLAYERS-How-to-get-Rich) for earning more coin.

kms899
07-03-13, 08:48 AM
keeping two of some dragons will prove useful like two forest, diamond and nights, just a few examples. They make it easier to obtains certain dragons, but once you get certain dragons you can either keep them or get rid of them.

spitera
07-03-13, 10:16 AM
The more dragons u have the more silver couns because i have the portal i level up to a 4 then trade! The cost to get into epic form though now have to decide if it is worth it because cost of getting dragons to epic is high

aceblade
07-03-13, 10:24 AM
If you're just starting up and you are fortunate enough to score some Super Rare dragons that bring in high amounts of coin, I would keep them... at least until it gets too crowded on your island. :)

rene2222
07-03-13, 11:39 PM
Hi, need some advise here......how many same type of dragon should we have. i have 2 of the same type.

seoy8
07-04-13, 01:25 AM
Hi, need some advise here......how many same type of dragon should we have. i have 2 of the same type.

U can have same type as many as u want. As long as u want them. If u have 2 rare or super rare type, I suggest u to keep them. Cuz it has high coin rate. U may keep them all or only one when u have alot of rare or super rare(it's ur decision)

rene2222
07-05-13, 04:07 AM
U can have same type as many as u want. As long as u want them. If u have 2 rare or super rare type, I suggest u to keep them. Cuz it has high coin rate. U may keep them all or only one when u have alot of rare or super rare(it's ur decision)

Ok, thanks for your advise. Haha, even the common ones i have 2...LOL