PDA

View Full Version : Goal glitch! Help!

howlssophie
07-02-13, 11:50 AM
For the goal "Getting out of Showbiz" I'm supposed to place the thrift store display in your shop. I accidentally sold it without realizing what had happened. I can't buy a new one- it doesn't exist in the show. I can't pay gems to skip it- the button doesn't exist! I can't get past this one goal and move on to anything new! What do I do?

maguar
07-02-13, 03:24 PM
You'll need to email support@teamlava.com and get them to help out

howlssophie
07-03-13, 05:58 PM
I did. They just said check the forums.

maguar
07-04-13, 03:48 AM
I'm asking about this for you

FrozenTurtle
07-04-13, 10:35 AM
This item should be listed at the very end of your Floor Decorations. If not, please submit a new ticket and PM me the ticket # so we can assist you with this issue.

howlssophie
07-09-13, 12:31 PM
Thanks guys. I really appreciate the help.

howlssophie
07-10-13, 12:01 PM
Ug! I finally got another email back from team lava and they basically just said that they can't undo something a player has done, but they didn't offer me any other kind of a solution. I just reached level 61 and I don't want to quit playing, but the game got boring fast with out any in game goals.

nky1111
07-10-13, 02:36 PM
thrift shop display is the final reward for the goal, if you don't need it you haven't lost any other goals. Just no new have been issued yet since then.

howlssophie
07-10-13, 06:07 PM
So once you complete that goal, there aren't any more goals to complete? That's slightly depressing.

howlssophie
07-10-13, 11:36 PM
Were you able to find out anything? Because I can't get any one from team lava to tell me anything other than "check the forums" and everyone on the forums just says to email team lava.

howlssophie
07-10-13, 11:45 PM
For the goal "Getting Out Of Showbiz" you have to place the thrift store display in your shop. When I tried to do that, I accidentally managed to push the "sell" button. I can't buy a new one- it doesn't exist in the store. I can't pay gems to skip it- the "skip" button doesn't exist either. I've tried several times to email team lava. They've been no help in any way. (I swear if I get one more email telling me to check the forums I'm going to scream!) I just reached level 61, and I don't want to quit playing since I've actually managed to stick with it long enough to reach a fairly high level, but I'm so frustrated by this whole situation that I'm really close to rage quitting (or in this case, rage uninstalling). Does anyone know of something I can do to fix this or has anyone else run into the same problem?

nky1111
07-11-13, 03:29 AM
So once you complete that goal, there aren't any more goals to complete? That's slightly depressing.

Seasonal goals appear every a month or two but they are time-limited. Now there should be 4th of July goals still available. If you haven't completed them and don't see them in the list ,get the 4th of July edition from google play.

"Out of showbiz" just gives some coins and xp and then ends, you can just forget it and move on.

FrozenTurtle
07-11-13, 02:48 PM
For the goal "Getting Out Of Showbiz" you have to place the thrift store display in your shop. When I tried to do that, I accidentally managed to push the "sell" button. I can't buy a new one- it doesn't exist in the store. I can't pay gems to skip it- the "skip" button doesn't exist either. I've tried several times to email team lava. They've been no help in any way. (I swear if I get one more email telling me to check the forums I'm going to scream!) I just reached level 61, and I don't want to quit playing since I've actually managed to stick with it long enough to reach a fairly high level, but I'm so frustrated by this whole situation that I'm really close to rage quitting (or in this case, rage uninstalling). Does anyone know of something I can do to fix this or has anyone else run into the same problem?

Your issue should now be resolved. :)

macbam10299
07-22-13, 02:03 PM
I am trying to complete my latest goal where I received and moved from storage the thrift store decor. Once placed in my boutique, I didn't like it and sold it. I also purchased decor for 10000 coins, but the goal is still asking that I move the thrift store from storage and since it has been sold is asking me to purchase another for diamonds. Since I do not have enough diamonds to purchase another, I cannot move further in completing the goal. Please help!!

macbam10299
07-22-13, 03:13 PM
Frozen Turtle- I have the same issue today. I started a new thread before I saw this one. I would like to get my reward and move on. Can you please resolve for me as we'll??? Pretty please with whipped cream and 3 cherries on top!!

kooky panda
07-22-13, 07:23 PM
Merged threads.

kooky panda
07-22-13, 07:27 PM
I am trying to complete my latest goal where I received and moved from storage the thrift store decor. Once placed in my boutique, I didn't like it and sold it. I also purchased decor for 10000 coins, but the goal is still asking that I move the thrift store from storage and since it has been sold is asking me to purchase another for diamonds. Since I do not have enough diamonds to purchase another, I cannot move further in completing the goal. Please help!!

Please send an email to support@teamlava.com so they will be able to assist you.

macbam10299
07-23-13, 09:21 PM
Thanks, email to support has been submitted.