PDA

View Full Version : How to delete old "responded to your request for help" in News?

HogsBreath123
07-02-13, 10:45 AM
I'm getting a bunch of these that are old, but are still in my news. I don't want to run out of space for news feeds. Can someone let me know what I can do? Thanks!

TinksThots
07-02-13, 11:03 AM
You can't delete anything from the newsfeed, things just drop off the bottom as new things come in on top. It holds 20 messages.

kooky panda
07-02-13, 11:11 AM
Your newsfeed will hold 10 messages of who tipped you, and 10 messages of who returned a goal /part request.

As Tinksthots stated, once you receive new ones, the older ones will drop off.

marvelousmo
07-03-13, 09:28 AM
I have the same problem and they do not drop off. I have stuff in there at the bottom of my 20 that are from June 20, 2013 and June 21, 2013 that are "A friend respnded to your request for help. Why not pay them a visit?" There are 12 of these and they will not go away. I am Level 49 and get more than 20 messages a day but those new ones dissapear and I am left with the old "material request" ones.

HogsBreath123
07-03-13, 12:49 PM
TinksThots and Kooky Panda - Thanks!

Marvelousmo - I'm get lots of messages too due to visitors tipping, and I don't want to run the risk of missing visiting and tipping back because their tip news dropped off before I see them. I'll put in a suggestion to request the ability to manually delete news messages and increase the # of messages that players can retain in the suggestion forum.

marvelousmo
07-03-13, 01:02 PM
Thanks, I think it would be a good thing!