PDA

View Full Version : Future use for trade tickets?

Queenzod
07-02-13, 08:56 AM
Does anyone know if there's a future use for trade tickets? I'm fully expanded and fully upgraded for all my buildings, and I'm just about to build my tinker camp. Is there a reason to keep stockpiling tickets or should I use those resources elsewhere? Thanks in advance for any info!

arale_norimaki
07-02-13, 09:10 AM
I don't know about future updates, but there is a current use: Royal and Enchanted Supply crate

Now that I have used them for everything else (tinkers camp, chateau fully upgraded, expansions) I plan to keep doing five trades only (I find them effective in getting me rid of stuff otherwise I'd just stockpile): Magic Fruit, Trapper trade, Delicious, Golden and Belladonna. I will most probably use the excess tickets from time to time to get supplies, while keeping some in stock just in case ;)

07-02-13, 09:22 AM
I'm about to make my last expansion ticket to be fully expanded in the game! Whew, that took a long time. Ill probably put my camp on storage until I know I've stockpiled the things needed to do more trades. I could care less about doing more for T&T.

I would also probably just collect the tickets when I can do them again and use them for building parts, to upgrade.

Queenzod
07-03-13, 03:51 AM
Oh, right! I'd forgotten that you can swap tickets for goods. I've been so used to swapping goods for tickets! Thanks!

napperta
07-03-13, 03:14 PM
How do you get these trade tickets I need them and can't figure out how to get more? I have a few but have know Idea how I got them Help please

arale_norimaki
07-03-13, 03:26 PM
You get them everytime you collect from the Royal exchange. However, the following trades don't drop any trade ticket: Tinker camp, Royal deed, Expansion permit, Royal supply crate and Enchanted supply crate.

bowlfullofcherries
07-03-13, 04:04 PM
Instead of my last expansion I've been saving up on permits. Anybody else doing this? I'd read somewhere that reaching the last expansion requiring a permit eliminated the option to create one. Thank God for forums. And thanks to whomever posted that particular difficulty.