PDA

View Full Version : Same old drops every day

bbarra
07-02-13, 06:15 AM
Seems like I'm spinning my wheels here. I am maxed out on wood and stones so nothing to build. I need a few just for crafting other things or to bring it back up to max level. Same with chickens and cows, almost maxed on them and not much left to craft. I've been playing several months and only have 1 knowledge shard and 1 manticore and 1 mitral and working furiously to catch up to others who have the 4th shard and can craft mitral at the forge, who are upset because they have 4th wing and only 3 horns for Alicorn, and have only 20 mitral and have only done traverse desert sands 10 times when I haven't done it once and yet every day I'm chopping for wood or stone (yes I'm maxed but how else to get sap). And getting still same ol drops. I'm pretty much getting tired of the routine. I used to grab my coffee and hurry to the ipad. Now I yawn, slowly creep to the ipad, slowly open it up, yawn again, look around and make the same rounds to collect until money is gone, yawn again....well, you get the idea. Gee TL, can you make just a bit more interesting for us little folks! Advice anyone?

evangelina812
07-02-13, 06:28 AM
I'm completely with you. I got my first shard yesterday! After so much time!

I just talk about random things to my neighbors. Record 100 different droppings of _____ (like Sir Pigglesworth) and then find the percentage of getting that item. Build another amphitheater! That always gets me going, as stressful as it may be. Maybe you could put it near the Southeast area of your kingdom, by your line of crab apples trees, which you can turn into a clump of trees. Redesigning my kingdom also always helps me! Let your kingdom sit for a day, come back, click on everything that's ready, put it all in storage, and just completely design your kingdom from scratch!

evangelina812
07-02-13, 06:28 AM
Oh, and I visited your kingdom, so that's how I know there's a line of crab apple trees in the southeast part of your kingdom ��

journeysmom
07-02-13, 07:37 AM
I was going to post the same question! While I still have to expand to the roost, and several other expansions to go, it seems like there is just an endless collecting from the chickens, cows, various buildings etc. The rare random drop goals have really taken a lot of fun out of the game. At least until I reached level 30, I could enjoy watching the level progress, and the rewards for reaching a new level.

Rearranging my kingdom is fun however!