PDA

View Full Version : I'm so sick of Gem Traps!

NoWayCupcake
07-02-13, 05:42 AM
Seriously, this is getting old. I spent 15 gems by mistake on Sunday. The situation EVERYONE has done when they're baking and suddenly that popup comes up offering to instantly bake your food. Granted, that happens when I'm going too fast BUT please tell me how hard a CONFIRM button would be? I was telling someone else who doesn't even play bakery story about it. The first thing she said was "oh, didn't you get a confirm option?" LOL.

I emailed teamlava support and I haven't heard back a single thing. I explained the situation, even offered not to serve the food my gems instantly baked. As in, give me my gems back and I'll give you the food back, haha.

Needless to say I'm borderline livid! Has anyone else emailed and heard back from teamlava about refunds? The only other time I've had to email them was about the Royal Booth and I was impressed with how quickly and sufficiently they got back to me.

CONFIRM BUTTON PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lolzillaz
07-02-13, 08:27 AM
I also like this idea since I've lost 40 so far.

igames4me
07-02-13, 08:30 AM
Teamlava doesnt refund for accidental purchases

kianebakes
07-02-13, 09:03 AM
Be happy you're not alone today. Happened to me while collecting tips (had to be fast cos it was reset and nbrs were coming in) just now. Held my breath when it happened hoping I hadn't just spent all my hard earned gems to cook all foods out.

Wish I'd get a gem sale already ugh I wanna buy. Take my money TL!

TinksThots
07-02-13, 10:01 AM
I was going to link you to the ongoing thread about that, but the link is broken now that everything's been rearranged, and I don't know where they've put that thread. It's pages and pages of the same thing though... screaming at the wall because no one hears us. If we were going to get a confirm button, we'd have it by now. We have to confirm selling a golden utensil, for crying out loud. We have to confirm everything in these games except things that could possibly result in them getting real money. Accidents = profit. The confirm button is missing on purpose.

TinksThots
07-02-13, 10:09 AM
Be happy you're not alone today. Happened to me while collecting tips (had to be fast cos it was reset and nbrs were coming in) just now. Held my breath when it happened hoping I hadn't just spent all my hard earned gems to cook all foods out.

Wish I'd get a gem sale already ugh I wanna buy. Take my money TL!

*sigh* Lots of us protest their heartless policies by refusing to give them any money until they show some compassion toward their customers, but until we stop getting cancelled out, it's all in vain. But it's your money, so it's your choice. I sincerely hope you get a 1st place box prize, or at least don't fall into any traps. :)

kianebakes
07-02-13, 10:28 AM
*sigh* Lots of us protest their heartless policies by refusing to give them any money until they show some compassion toward their customers, but until we stop getting cancelled out, it's all in vain. But it's your money, so it's your choice. I sincerely hope you get a 1st place box prize, or at least don't fall into any traps. :)

O I've been there, brother/sister trust me :) I left the game when the prices doubled. Missed out on the best part of the game which is the holiday season. Did the game go away or change? Did everyone stop playing? Nah. Older players did but they gained A LOT of new ones. Everything carried on peachy. So I just play on my own terms now and don't take this company seriously (F rating on the Better Business Bureau!) I only started purchasing now, a year with the game. I like the graphics and I'm fully aware I'm wasting money. But I don't give them too much. I just tell myself, well, this one funds the design team (the raison d'etre of this game.)

And thanks I hope I get first prize too lol. (Obviously I'm not gonna try a million times, it's a graphic). The one I want isn't even popular. They already offered it during last year's sale which I missed out on!

cherryberry9
07-02-13, 02:20 PM
I'm really sick of these gem traps! Wasted gems on completing Brownies. Was really P'eed of at that:mad:

NoWayCupcake
07-02-13, 02:30 PM
It's most definitely a TOTAL scam. Oh the things on my mind I wish I could REALLY say. This game is relaxing to me, until TL ruins it by being unfair. The world is unfair enough. Please, make your little game something to get AWAY from the world. Really don't care if this sounds too dramatic, things have hit the fan in my family if you know what I mean, I need the little things in life right now. Like decorating a pretend bakery. I'm so ready to quit and be done. It's a waste of time at this point. I think I'll go read more books instead of obsess over this [edit].

juliewallace1967
07-02-13, 02:41 PM
I too emailed with a plea as my son has got upset by this on bakery story and restaurant story AND they never replied to me either! You can pay for extra gems therefore you should have to confirm spending them! Sort it out Storm! Enough said!

maguar
07-02-13, 03:15 PM
For loss of gems you will need to email support@teamlava.com. To add your support to requesting a confirmation button please go to this thread (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?27916-Gem-confirmation&p=675749&viewfull=1#post675749).