PDA

View Full Version : permission to acess the pages

PrincessFiaBoutique
07-01-13, 06:26 PM
Hi guys.
Please, I'm trying to see a thread and the message is:
"You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
Please, what do I need to do now?
Thanks.

nmishii
07-01-13, 07:14 PM
They made updates to the forum yesterday. It looks like the threads common to more than one game and placed at a higher level than a specific game went missing. Maybe they'll fix this soon.

alexssecret
07-01-13, 07:23 PM
They made updates to the forum yesterday. It looks like the threads common to more than one game and placed at a higher level than a specific game went missing. Maybe they'll fix this soon.
Thanks a lot for helping me. :)

cherryberry9
07-01-13, 07:40 PM
I've been experiencing this as well.

TinksThots
07-02-13, 10:59 AM
Hi guys.
Please, I'm trying to see a thread and the message is:
"You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
Please, what do I need to do now?
Thanks.
That's the page you get when things get rearranged like they did and the link you're trying to go to doesn't go anywhere anymore. I can't find any of those threads either. :(

kooky panda
07-02-13, 11:12 AM
See this thread for more information on the recent forum changes.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54098-Additional-TeamLava-Forum-Changes-Coming&p=675766&viewfull=1#post675766