PDA

View Full Version : 109 Restaurants Tipped to Catch Up?!

Unhappy Customer
12-30-10, 07:23 AM
Today I signed back onto my game, after having been too busy over the holidays to tip restaurants constantly, I noticed that my star rating had dropped down to just a little over 3.25. This has happened before, so I figured I'd get it back up. This time I counted. In order to get back to Star 4, I had to tip 109 Restaurants! Now let me explain why this is so INSANELY TEDIOUS.

1 Click to Open Menu
1 Click to Social/Messages
1 Click to find restaurant
2 Clicks on first table to start the tipping action
1 click on each table after that, max of 3-6
That's an average of 9 clicks PER RESTAURANT
Total clicks to catch up: 990 clicks! NINE HUNDRED AND NINETY

Way to celebrate the holidays, TL. You could have at least expected that a large percentage of your userbase is going to take the holidays off of the daily grind on RS, and maybe suspended the daily penalty of star rating for not tipping.

This is ridiculous team lava. With your slow loading times and horrible menu GUI, this process took about an hour.
It's an insult to your users to assume that ANYONE has the time, or even remotely wants to put in the time, to do this regularly

Note: my click count does not include the number of restaurants entered only to find out their tips are full.

Unregistered
12-30-10, 08:56 AM
Today I signed back onto my game, after having been too busy over the holidays to tip restaurants constantly, I noticed that my star rating had dropped down to just a little over 3.25. This has happened before, so I figured I'd get it back up. This time I counted. In order to get back to Star 4, I had to tip 109 Restaurants! Now let me explain why this is so INSANELY TEDIOUS.

1 Click to Open Menu

Way to celebrate the holidays, TL. You could have at least expected that a large percentage of your userbase is going to take the holidays off of the daily grind on RS, and maybe suspended the daily penalty of star rating for not tipping.

This is ridiculous team lava. With your slow loading times and horrible menu GUI, this process took about an hour.
It's an insult to your users to assume that ANYONE has the time, or even remotely wants to put in the time, to do this regularly

Note: my click count does not include the number of restaurants entered only to find out their tips are full.

I have to agree with this. TL do something about it

Unregistered
12-30-10, 09:06 AM
...Wow you have too much time on your hands.

I tip about 20 times a day (if that) and have managed to stay at 4...

So, um, how about never droppinng down from 4? It's about rewarding those who do stay there, I suppose. And that makes perfect sense.

Stop whining. -_-

Unregistered
12-30-10, 09:13 AM

So, um, how about never droppinng down from 4? It's about rewarding those who do stay there, I suppose. And that makes perfect sense.

Stop whining. -_-

Then i'm guessing there must be something wrong with some other restaurants.. because i have this happen to me as well...
i personally like to stay at four as well, but it takes too long to get there and its really ridiculous.. "it's about rewarding those who do stay there" what? you say " you have too much time in your hands" but you're there everyday.. well i'm sorry but others have things to do during holidays..

i agree with the person.. i think TeamLava should do something about tipping others in a faster ways.

Unregistered
12-30-10, 09:15 AM

Stop whining. -_-

What reward are you getting for tipping daily? There's no reward for being on the game every single day, only punishments for those with some sort of a life that allowed them to not play the game for 2 days. Oh here's your reward, it just popped up on my game. 0.005% off Gems, now you get 24 for 99c instead of 23! Team Lava hasn't done a thing to reward those early players who are the reason they're in the top 25 with every app they release

Just for validation to my post, I have been playing long before Restaurant Story came out, starting with Empire.

Unregistered
12-30-10, 09:17 AM
What reward are you getting for tipping daily? There's no reward for being on the game every single day, only punishments for those with some sort of a life that allowed them to not play the game for 2 days. Oh here's your reward, it just popped up on my game. 0.005% off Gems, now you get 24 for 99c instead of 23! Team Lava hasn't done a thing to reward those early players who are the reason they're in the top 25 with every app they release

Just for validation to my post, I have been playing long before Restaurant Story came out, starting with Empire.

Edit: Since City Story*, not empire.

Unregistered
12-30-10, 10:33 AM
I agree, how is it a game if it is so **** tedious?!

Unregistered
12-30-10, 11:16 AM
This occurred after the big meltdown on RS that took 3 weeks to fix. They have never fixed this bug despite numerous complaints. No other game has this problem. I dropped down to 3 in City Story over the holidays. It was no problem to get back to 4. I can see it now. Sitting there on Christmas Day, tapping away for over an hour when I'm supposed to be celebrating with my family, cooking dinner for 12, etc. TL seems to be far too busy pushing out wonderful games like Treasure Story which most ppl have deleted because it is so poorly designed and over the top with gem prices and traps.

Unregistered
12-30-10, 12:48 PM
This occurred after the big meltdown on RS that took 3 weeks to fix. They have never fixed this bug despite numerous complaints. No other game has this problem. I dropped down to 3 in City Story over the holidays. It was no problem to get back to 4. I can see it now. Sitting there on Christmas Day, tapping away for over an hour when I'm supposed to be celebrating with my family, cooking dinner for 12, etc. TL seems to be far too busy pushing out wonderful games like Treasure Story which most ppl have deleted because it is so poorly designed and over the top with gem prices and traps.

Well it's starting to get very irritating, we all complain but what is TeamLava doing about it? Nothing!

Unregistered
12-30-10, 02:15 PM
Well it's starting to get very irritating, we all complain but what is TeamLava doing about it? Nothing!

This should be the next update.. but doubt it, TEAMLAVA doesn't care.

Unregistered
12-30-10, 08:42 PM
This should be the next update.. but doubt it, TEAMLAVA doesn't care.

I agree it should not be so difficult to get it back to a 4 after missing one single day. Such as Christmas. It is slightly moronic to know in the back of my mind that my rating is going down because I am at work.

Unregistered
12-31-10, 08:34 AM
I agree it should not be so difficult to get it back to a 4 after missing one single day. Such as Christmas. It is slightly moronic to know in the back of my mind that my rating is going down because I am at work.

Well TeamLava expects for their customers to give up all their time and money for that matter, making it less enjoyable and more of a chore.

Unregistered
01-01-11, 08:05 PM

1 Click to Open Menu

I always thought it would be nice if we could mass tip, just as we mass gift. Don't know if that's possible, but it would sure help with those of us with many neighbors and little time.

Unregistered
01-01-11, 08:38 PM
I always thought it would be nice if we could mass tip, just as we mass gift. Don't know if that's possible, but it would sure help with those of us with many neighbors and little time.

Agreed. (Making this a bit longer because i have to have 10 characters or longer, hope this is enough)