PDA

View Full Version : Can you have more than 100 spellbooks in your inventory?

kiliarien
07-01-13, 10:11 AM
Question as as thread title. I am getting ready to upgrade my first Wizard School to Level 5 but actually I'd like to be able to do both at once and having one at Level 4 and one at Level 5 means I have to pop back onto CS 10 or so minutes later which would be inconvenient - I have 95 books but don't want to get to the stage of not being abble to collect at 99 max, if anyone catche my drift.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

PS. Still no dragon egg, gnarr gnarr.....

Gardienn
07-01-13, 10:37 AM
No. I reached 99 and couldn't collect more.

Queenzod
07-01-13, 11:38 AM
Question as as thread title. I am getting ready to upgrade my first Wizard School to Level 5 but actually I'd like to be able to do both at once and having one at Level 4 and one at Level 5 means I have to pop back onto CS 10 or so minutes later which would be inconvenient - I have 95 books but don't want to get to the stage of not being abble to collect at 99 max, if anyone catche my drift.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

PS. Still no dragon egg, gnarr gnarr.....

I have one at level 4 and one at level 5. It's not too terrible to have them ripen at different times, but I know what you mean! It's not...tidy! Plus, if you collect one and then wait, then there's a 20 minute difference next time, and it just gets worse from there. Oh, the horror! ;) Cats and dogs, sleeping together - who ya gonna call?!

So, I wait until they're both ripe so there's always a 10 minute difference. Only another 35 spell books to go and I will be fully upgraded. My toes are tingling in anticipation.

kiliarien
07-01-13, 01:35 PM
Thanks for the confirmation Gardienn.

I have one at level 4 and one at level 5. It's not too terrible to have them ripen at different times, but I know what you mean! It's not...tidy! Plus, if you collect one and then wait, then there's a 20 minute difference next time, and it just gets worse from there. Oh, the horror! ;) Cats and dogs, sleeping together - who ya gonna call?!

So, I wait until they're both ripe so there's always a 10 minute difference. Only another 35 spell books to go and I will be fully upgraded. My toes are tingling in anticipation.

Cats and dogs indeed - I can't cope with such madness in my well-ordered (well, sort of) CS society! It's looks like I shall have to take the leap - c'mon you libraries, start coughing up books pronto. Thanks Queenzod!

Queenzod
07-01-13, 03:21 PM
Thanks for the confirmation Gardienn.

Cats and dogs indeed - I can't cope with such madness in my well-ordered (well, sort of) CS society! It's looks like I shall have to take the leap - c'mon you libraries, start coughing up books pronto. Thanks Queenzod!

You do get the benefit of one extra energy. Woohoo! (Sarcasm off)

Gardienn
07-01-13, 06:57 PM
You're welcome. :)