PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing food

Sealna
12-30-10, 02:56 AM
Why dose my food counters with food on them after i put it in the storge the food's gone

Unregistered
12-30-10, 06:12 AM
When we lev up got some message like now u can cook roasted chicken, but don't know where is the item and cannot find in the dish list.

Unregistered
12-30-10, 06:21 AM
Why dose my food counters with food on them after i put it in the storge the food's gone

...Are you a moron? Of course your food is going to disappear - YOU PUT IT IN STORAGE! In what universe can you store food? It's not a fridge. Storing counters will just store the counters - if you are silly enough to store counters with food on them, your food is gone. Too bad.

When we lev up got some message like now u can cook roasted chicken, but don't know where is the item and cannot find in the dish list.

You need to purchase an oven to be able to cook roasted chicken. You can place one of your stoves in storage, then go and purchase the oven. Simple.

Unregistered
12-30-10, 10:31 PM
Why does food I have served disappear?I have had food I have served diapear many times some of it I paid to cook with gems I bought some was gifts aand some I cooked for hours or days. I feel like I have been robbed since I boeght some gems and the food was gone before customers came n and bought it.

Unregistered
12-31-10, 06:22 AM
...Are you a moron? Of course your food is going to disappear - YOU PUT IT IN STORAGE! In what universe can you store food? It's not a fridge. Storing counters will just store the counters - if you are silly enough to store counters with food on them, your food is gone. Too bad.

You need to purchase an oven to be able to cook roasted chicken. You can place one of your stoves in storage, then go and purchase the oven. Simple.

Will you shut up with your mean comments??? Weren't you ever taught if you can't say something nice, don't say it?
Obviously the OP does not know about storage and is asking. She doesn't need to be called names. Why is it you can never just simply explain the problem? Calling ppl morons certainly doesn't help. It's people like you who drive folks away. If you don't know how to interact with people in a polite manner, then you are the MORON. Be nice to the newbs or get off!

Unregistered
12-31-10, 06:12 PM
Why does food I have served disappear?I have had food I have served diapear many times some of it I paid to cook with gems I bought some was gifts aand some I cooked for hours or days. I feel like I have been robbed since I boeght some gems and the food was gone before customers came n and bought it.

The same thing has happened to my food when it gets combined! Eg I had four counters with clam chowder 350 each, adding more food it was combined and should have been added to 1400 gross, yet only less than half shows up. Feel robbed as well!!!!