PDA

View Full Version : Invisibility issues

innamoramento
06-30-13, 03:26 PM
For 1 week now, it has been a nightmare to play the game. I do not know what happened, but overnight, I started having very bad loading/invisibility issues.
The game is played on Kindle Fire and this happens whether I play the latest updated Kindle version.
My decorations are invisible together with my dragons and habitats. Not everything, but probably 40%.
The game is lagging terribly. I scroll on the right, I go on the left.
I force close while collecting coins.
Visiting can be easy or awful.
Nothing is predictable, and I have tried un-installing and re-installing, cleared the cache, shutting device down and turning it back on.
What happened for this game to be so suddenly having major issues like this ? I was playing without any problems last week !

innamoramento is the id of a secondary account that doesn't have any issues (Android device). The primary account is the one that is having problem (Kindle device).

ButterPanda
07-01-13, 11:10 AM
Start by force closing ALL the open apps on your device. Then restart your device. Games can take up a large chunk of memory usage on a device. The more apps you have open running in the background can cause these types of issues. Older devices also have these types of issues. If you do not have a strong Wi-Fi connection your device may also have these issues.

Also update your device OS.

yayacupcake
07-01-13, 01:10 PM
I see this issue quite frequently on Android as well. Seems to be hit or miss and comes and goes weekly / daily. Some days seem better than others and can't really tie it to anything I can think of. Lots of Android users report similar issues.

Had a pretty fun invisibility error today....

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k256/Andvarix/dragon_story-2013-07-01-10-18-51.png

hamadrys
07-05-13, 05:44 AM
I also had invisibility issues that were becoming unbearable. After trying all of the above (deleting, reinstalling, force closing, clearing cache), I tried deleting some other apps/games. Before I did that, my app storage was probably 80% full. Once I was done deleting, it was 50% full.
All my invisibility problems vanished (no pun intended) !!! Which makes me wonder if DS and MS require way more space to run well and load well than just the file space...
Anyway...it may be a solution for many people encountering this problem. I found it worth it to delete games that I wasn't playing often, to be able to enjoy seeing ALL my dragons and decorations.