PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story Feedback for Farmed Items

Silvertoaster
06-30-13, 09:51 AM
Hello!

Having tons of fun with this game :)

Just a quick suggestion, it would be nice to know exactly how much of a farmed item there is in storage when you go to plant something. The limits are completely reasonable but it would be nice to not have to go digging through my storage every time I think I might need something, especially if it's a vegetable that I don't really need that often. I know it shows in the kitchen but sometimes my kitchen is already busy with a long order and its a hassle to try to fish around and figure out what I need. Just a suggestion :)

Thanks for your time!

PenguinFlop
06-30-13, 10:38 AM
Thank you for your suggestion! I will go ahead and forward this to the appropriate parties! :D

TinksThots
06-30-13, 11:05 AM
Hey while you're here - please ask them to add numbers to the floaty words!

+1 Super Glue
becomes
+1 Super Glue (25)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Silvertoaster
06-30-13, 11:45 AM
Thanks PenguinFlop!

Good idea TinksThots :)

I thought of one other thing too. It would be nice to know how many Whisp Lanterns are in storage in the expansion screen. Right now I have to scroll through all my stored items to try to find how many I have. Maybe something like 8/10 [Use] so that you know how many you have and if you will be able to expand right away or if you still need to make more. :)

Thanks again!! :D

elaur
07-03-13, 05:56 PM
This drives me crazy!

Lillieville
07-07-13, 07:15 AM
Hi there, it would also be nice when you're flipping through your storage if all your "food" were with your"food" and "potions" with "potions" etc. I'm not sure if that's too much of a program modification or not. Or just being too picky. But for the record I do love this game out of all your other storm8 games and I think I have about 6 on my device!

evangelina812
07-07-13, 08:06 AM
This drives me crazy!

Same here!

adelinutza
08-09-13, 05:19 PM
If i had 100 votes to cast, 99 of them would go for this suggestion and only one for the rest ( mermaid scales, maple tree etc). Please TL!

chewiecookie
08-23-13, 10:25 AM
Thanks PenguinFlop!

Good idea TinksThots :)

I thought of one other thing too. It would be nice to know how many Whisp Lanterns are in storage in the expansion screen. Right now I have to scroll through all my stored items to try to find how many I have. Maybe something like 8/10 [Use] so that you know how many you have and if you will be able to expand right away or if you still need to make more. :)

Thanks again!! :D

Personally for me, it's just easier if you go to your expansion and just dump all your lanterns into the expansion. If it's not enough, then continue making them. It'll be easier to keep track of how much you need instead of having to go through all your stored items :)