PDA

View Full Version : Wanted/Search section in Newspaper.

CharlieCattus
06-29-13, 07:21 PM
I would love to see a wanted or a search function in the newspaper where one could request for specific items eg right now I have 2 orders that need 3 x brown sugar, one that needs 3x white sugar, one apple pie, two that need bread and wheat.

For that I need the windmill, heaps of sugarcane and a bucketload of time and juggling barn capacity. I would love to search for brown sugar. I have spent several hours over the last few days going through my neighbours stores and community stores but not found brown sugar. Mind you, I have upped my heart collection considerably.

06-30-13, 03:06 PM
That would be amazing. I just lucked out on ten expansion permits on the newspaper stand. The best thing is to go around the community and search until you find what you need. Higher level players will usually have them.

GhettoRanch
07-02-13, 10:12 PM
I really think that there should be a way post request for things you need or want to buy. Because its very hard when you can't find anyone selling what u need. Just putting that out there :) !

CharlieCattus
07-26-13, 02:50 AM
Whenever I need to find something, I can spend well over an hour or more going through neighbours and community shops without finding it. Expansion or upgrade items such as shovels, paint, nails etc are impossible to find, I have been searching everyday for a shovel (I need 3) for over two weeks now . I get maybe one or two permits/maps/deeds for 20 deliveries.