PDA

View Full Version : Kindle Fire - can't scroll

sweetkrista1
06-29-13, 07:08 PM
I am a Kindle Fire (7 inch) user and two days ago I updated to version 1.0.7.4 (the pink dragons version) and now I can't easily scroll to different areas of the map. I can only get to a different area if I zoom all the way out, then move to the area I want, and then zoom back in.

ButterPanda
07-01-13, 10:16 AM
Start by force closing your game then reopening it. If that doesnt help, try restarting your device. If that also doesnt help, try deleting the game app from your device and redownloading it from the app store. (you will not loose your game data by doing this)

sweetkrista
07-02-13, 01:42 PM
Start by force closing your game then reopening it. If that doesnt help, try restarting your device. If that also doesnt help, try deleting the game app from your device and redownloading it from the app store. (you will not loose your game data by doing this)

I tried all 3 methods and I still am having the same problem. I even tried force closing, deleting the app, restarting, and then redownloading the app, and that also didn't work. Any other ideas?

yayacupcake
07-03-13, 10:50 AM
I tried all 3 methods and I still am having the same problem. I even tried force closing, deleting the app, restarting, and then redownloading the app, and that also didn't work. Any other ideas?

Don't believe it is specifically tied to your device. Think it has more to do with programming of version 1.0.7.4... Lots of us in Android Parity Thread have reported invisibility, navigation, graphical errors since the version was released. For me, personally, I can move around my island with much more ease using New Dawn version.